10924 Mukilteo Speedway #108, Mukilteo, WA 98275 Map · Phone number

About abish Photo

I’m Abish, an artistic people photographer in the Puget Sound area. I work and reside in Edmonds, Washington with my wife and our cat. I’ve been living in this corner of America for the last decade. I can say "this corner" because, for all intents and purposes, I’ve lived in the other three! So I travel a lot…and I also photograph a lot. I started a long time ago with a fully manual Minolta. I somehow became good at setting the aperture, snapping the shutter and winding the roll. Nowadays, I run around with my two Canons and their awesome lenses. I love photography for one simple reason: it transcends time. It is the perfect way to preserve and to share. People will always change but those moments captured through the lens will not. I have seen pictures taken at various stages in a person’s life and when I turn to them, I see more of them than I ever could. I know you have a lot of other good people to choose from…as did I when I recently got married. One thing is for sure, you need someone who will care just as much about your memories as you do…and that someone is me. Pick me!

0229 edit
0836 edit
0904 edit

abish Photo FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date

• 10924 Mukilteo Speedway #108 Mukilteo, 98275 See on map
    (541) 248-4252 (Phone number)
    (541) 248-4252 (Other Phone Number)
    (425) 998-7380 (Fax Number)