Abbey Grim Photography

Valparaiso, IN View map
$2,875 Most Popular Price

$2,875 Most Popular Price

My job is to help my client's tell their crazy-beautiful and unique love story. I want my clients to feel comfortable and have fun during our sessions- none of those normal stiff poses! Let’s dance, laugh, and play! I want your photos to capture and represent YOU!

Erin Married on 12/15/2018

A wonderful experience!

Abbey and her husband Caleb are thoughtful and amazing people to work with. Abbey has an amazing eye for detail and is super sweet and personable. We really loved working with her!
    Erica Married on 02/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I got married months ago and this review is super overdue!

Finding a photographer was top of my priority list as I began the planning process. I was adamant to find a creative, fun, and inspired photographer, especially someone to handle my husband who I knew would not be a fan of constantly getting his photo taken. She was patient with our awkwardness and helped both of us become comfortable. We came to our engagement session completely rushed and frantic and riled up (completely our fault….it was a stressful season and it was our only free weekend for months, so we had just crammed too much into one weekend). Despite our state of mind, Abbey made us relax, showed us how to pose with still looking natural.

From beginning to end, Abbey was nothing but professional. Her welcome kit really helps lay out what the wedding day will look like and the beautiful personalized gift she sent after the wedding was SUCH a thoughtful, kind gesture.

I was also appreciative of her second shooter, Mackenzie, who was able to handle the groomsmen. My husbands’ groomsmen are the type of guys to randomly climb trees or race each other (while wearing tuxes) just because they can. She handled them like a champ and really captured some of my favorite, candid photos from the boys of the night!

My other favorite moment happened when Abbey had a moment of uber creativity (she was truly creative all day tho) and took a double exposure shot – and if that photo isn’t proof of her incredible talent, I don’t know what is.

I definitely would recommend Abbey - you won't regret it!
    Angela Married on 04/02/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Abbey was amazing! Our photos were great, and not just b/c we are really good looking ;-) All kidding aside, Abbey was great with both our engagement and wedding pictures. My husband HATES taking pictures and was initially dreading the engagement pictures. Afterwards he said, "that was pretty fun." That is HUGE for my husband, and he was looking forward to her taking our wedding pictures. My inlaws gushed about Abbey as well. They (and I) loved that it was so natural for her to be there. She and her assistant were not in people's faces, it was like they were part of the party. It helped that she busted out the Wobble effortlessly as well.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

13 Lincolnway Valparaiso, IN, 46383
Location of (Abbey Grim Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding