1912 W Mulberry Ave, San Antonio, TX 78201 Map · Phone number

About Aaron Keith Photography

Let me get straight to the point. You may be thinking, "What sets you apart from other photographers?". Well, I like to think my work speaks for itself, however, what cannot be conveyed in a photograph is my personality and the confidence I inspire in my wedding couples.

You could hire anyone with a camera from the Yellow Pages and MAYBE get a few mediocre photos. Or, "Uncle Joe" has a nice shiny, new digital camera and a picture is a picture right?? There is so much more to capturing a moment in time than pointing a camera and pressing the shutter button. Training and experience are what sets me apart from many photographers.

I want you to feel completely confident that I will capture memorable moments at your wedding so you can ENJOY your wedding and not worry about this very important detail. Listen, at your 25th wedding anniversary, all you will have left from your special day is your dress, your husband, and your photos!

I would be honored to be involved in your wedding and I'll strive to do the best work I am capable of so you can RELAX and have FUN!

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to talk on the phone or meet in person and talk about your wedding, family or senior portraits, or just to talk photography over a cup of coffee!

• Venegas Studios
Gillespe 10x10 9
Logo Solo Small

4 Reviews for Aaron Keith Photography

Alia · Married on 04/17/2010

Aaron was amazing. You really don't think about how much time you actually spend with your wedding photographer, but it's quite a bit! We chose Aaron because we felt comfortable with him. We loved his work and immediately got the impression that he would work with our needs. We ended up changing our package a lot and he worked so well with us. We also have really weird schedules but he never complained about a last minute meeting. If you are looking for an awesome photographer for your wedding I highly recommed Aaron!

Sent on 06/01/2010

Donna · Married on 06/06/2009

What a nice, friendly, talent guy. Showed up early, stayed late, took incredibly creative shots. Best value for the money. So glad we chose him and would highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/18/2009

Andrea · Married on 11/01/2008

Picking out vendors for your wedding is so critical to making your “Special Day”. This was how it was for my husband and me. When it came time to pick our photographer, I wanted someone who was reliable, imaginative and reasonable. Aaron Keith is all of these things and much more.

It turns out that my husband new Aaron already and admired his work. He asked me to review some of his pictures and portfolio’s and I was sold! After meeting with Aaron, I felt reassured that my pictures would turn out fabulous!

Aaron has a calm nature about him and is very responsive to suggestions that you may have. He also has such a keen eye for a great shot. As he mentions, “it’s more than just pointing the camera and clicking the shutter”; Aaron sees the shot in a unique way which turns out great. He has so many ideas and gives you so much to choose from. He also will give you a fair price and I personally think that is a very important detail to consider when picking a photographer.

Additional comments that I’d like to make about Aaron is that he is always on time, he listens to your suggestions, and his turn around for the pictures is pretty darn fast. Some photographers take months to get you your prints, but Aaron provided us our pictures within a month’s time or so. I was very happy with his work and I would definitely love to work with him again for other projects that may come up! :) I highly recommend Aaron to anyone considering a photographer!

Thank you Aaron!

Andrea L. Gillespie

Sent on 01/23/2009

Award

Aaron Keith Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

De Vinnie's Paradise Wedding Florists

Excellent Service

• Inn on the Riverwalk
    Inn on the Riverwalk Hotel Weddings

Aaron Keith is one of the BEST wedding photographers and nicest people I know. He's been so generous to create beautiful wedding books to show off The Inn on the Riverwalk's wedding venue and what's possible for wedding pictures. I am so grateful for his talent, professionalism and friendliness! Thanks Aaron!

• 1912 W Mulberry Ave San Antonio, 78201 See on map