731 Shell Beach Road, Pismo Beach, CA 93449 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Pricing

About A Vital Touch Day Spa

A Vital Touch is a day spa owned and operated by Eva Castro that's located in Santa Barbara, California. This spa is focused on creating a beautiful space for relaxation and healing.With five unique therapy rooms and a tranquil courtyard, A Vital Touch is a perfect place to go to feel safe and cared for. At A Vital Touch, the main goal is to enhance the customer experience by giving each treatment with a caring touch and healing energy.

A Vital Touch offers many different services to their guests and can accommodate groups up to 10. Massages, facials, and waxing services are available to help you feel refreshed and rejuvenated for any occasion. This day spa also offers the following services:

• Couples massages

Photos 13 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

2 Reviews for A Vital Touch Day Spa

Cody · Married on 06/04/2017

I was up in Pismo Beach looking at venues and definitely needed to take a break. So, I booked a facial at A Vital Touch. This was by far the best facial I have received. Eva who was the esthetician did an amazing job. I literally walked out of there a new, revitalized person. The whole experience, from booking the appointment to check out was so easy. I could feel a complete difference in my energy and mood. I felt I even had an new glow! Eva made sure throughout the whole experience I was relaxed and comfortable. I recommend this spa to every person I speak to that is headed to Pismo Beach. If wedding planning has your stressed out, look no further!!

Sent on 04/07/2016

mauro · Married on 02/13/2016

Me any my partner had a couples massage for Valentine\'s Day. We were greeted by two lovely ladies named Eva and Jess. After being greeted we were escorted into the couples massage room. The room was very gorgeous and relaxing. Eva and Jess were the ones who gave us our massages which were absolutely wonderful. We felt super relaxed and amazing after our massages. Me and my partner really loved our massages and will be referring our family and friends to come here when in the area. The customer service at A Vital Touch was tremendous and so was the atmosphere of the spa. We will defiantly be returning back in the near future.

Sent on 02/25/2016

A Vital Touch Day Spa's reply:

Thank you so much Mauro!

A Vital Touch Day Spa Pricing

A Vital Touch Day Spa Price Rates

A Vital Touch Day Spa FAQ

• What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy?
    $ 45.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Facials
    Hair Removal
    Massages
    Spa
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Waxing