New Baltimore, MI 48051 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About A Girl's Dream Bridal Gown Consultant

When I think of Wedding Gowns, I get excited! I love how the right style will flatter your figure, and enhance your beauty. How it can evoke so much emotion seeing yourself in it, and how your loved ones respond to the beauty that shines through when you wear it!

As my clients have learned, I have a talent for knowing how to flatter your figure with the right fit, and the vision to help find that perfect gown for you! As a private consultant, I offer you my expertise in the following ways:

1. Consult with you about what you are looking for in a bridal gown and discuss what fit best enhances your beauty.

2. Schedule and attend appointments with bridal stores to try on gowns. As you try on gowns, we will discuss your likes and dislikes. We will also narrow down the perfect fit that enhances your beauty.

3. Conduct a search for your dream gown. At this point we know what your wishes are in a bridal gown, and what fit you should be wearing. Now I start a search for that perfect gown.

4. Attend fittings to help convey exactly how you want the gown to fit. If the alterations on a gown are as simple as a nip and tuck in a few places, the outcome is good and all are happy. However, there are some alterations that are not as simple, and it is important to be sure they are executed with professional quality.

5. Help dress you on your special day. Not all gowns are as simple as slipping them on and zipping up the back. When your gown requires more attention, I can be there to help.

While it is true that bridal stores offers you free consultant services, it is also true the main goal of those consultants are to sell you a gown. Their true motivation is to make money not to find that perfect dress for you.

The name of my business, "A Girl's Dream" has double meaning. It's for you and your dream of wearing that perfect dress, and for me and my dream of helping you find it. I would be honored to be part of your dream come true.

I invite you to experience the true passion I have for helping you! Contact me by phone or email for a free consult!

Tracy Cascio,

right fit 1jpg
right fit 2

18 Reviews for A Girl's Dream Bridal Gown Consultant

Anna · Married on 09/17/2016

I give "A Girls Dream Bridal Boutique" 5 stars across the board. Tracy is amazing, and her main goal truly is to get you into the dress of your dreams.. I had messaged her via Facebook messenger and we discussed my likes and dislikes, theme of my wedding, price range, everything! She took it all to heart and worked her magic. I went in that evening and the first dress she put me in is the dress I will be walking down the isle in. Moral of the story, she cares! and listens!! I would recommend her to anybody and everybody. She is very personable, like you're talking to a family member! professional, and just wonderful to work with. I am truly grateful I got to work and meet with Tracy, because she's help make my special day so much more special..

- Thank you again!!

Sent on 02/28/2015

A Girl's Dream Bridal Gown Consultant's reply:

Thank you Anna for the kind words! It was such a pleasure finding the perfect dress for you! You are beautiful in it! :-) Thank you also for being part of my dream. God Bless!

Julie · Married on 04/02/2016

I would recommend A Girl's Dream Bridal Boutique to anyone! Tracy and Kendra were so wonderful to me, they made me feel like family! I am a plus size woman, so I was not looking forward to bridal gown shopping, in fact I was dreading it! As soon as I walked in and began speaking with Tracy I immediately felt comfortable and listened to. I am quite 'picky', but I know what I like and what I want, and Tracy and Kendra made it happen! They basically custom made me my DREAM gown and I could not be happier! They were extremely professional and flexible to my body and my likes and dislikes. They also understood a budget, and their prices are fantastic along with their quality!

Sent on 01/25/2015

A Girl's Dream Bridal Gown Consultant's reply:

Julie, Thank you for the wonderful review. I so enjoyed working with you yesterday and creating your dream dress. When I came into work today, I told my co-workers that I got to live out my dream this weekend in customizing a client's dress to become her dream dress! Thank you so much for choosing to come to my Bridal Shop and letting me be part of your very special day! God Bless. Tracy

Amye · Married on 09/19/2015

Tracy is a wonderful lady! She was very knowledgeable about the dresses that she sells. She had a wide variety of all different dress and dress sizes available and the accessories that go along with them. Unlike other bridal stores, her main goal was not the sale itself but to make your experience fun and enjoyable and to help you find your dream dress. I have been and would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a wedding dress or any kind of formal dresses!

A Girl's Dream Bridal Gown Consultant FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Girl's Dream Bridal Gown Consultant 1
    Everyday Savings!
    A bride can save up to 10% off! 5% off purchase when you bring in food or clothing for the Food/Clothing Drive. 5% off bridal gown if bridal party dresses are also purchased through A Girls Dream.

• New Baltimore, 48051 See on map