Bridal Couture of Birmingham

Birmingham, MI View map Visit website

Located in downtown Birmingham, Michigan, Bridal Couture of Birmingham loves offering soft, elegant, trending bridal gowns to our brides. For over thirteen years we are a local, family owned business. We feel shopping for your wedding gown should be an enjoyable and relaxing experience. We have warm and inviting salons with a team of stylists that want you to have a wonderful experience with us. We look forward to offering our brides becoming part of our bridal family.

When you call to search for your ideal dress, you will be greeted by friendly stylists who want to help you find the dress you absolutey fall in love with while enjoying every moment of the experience. The wonderful ladies that work at Bridal Couture provide styling services to the bride from finding their dream dress through the alteration process to pressing and preparing the dress for her wedding day. Offering designer gowns from the United States and Europe, we offer soft, contemporary designs as well as timeless iconic pieces. Not only do we have dresses for the bride, but we also offer bridesmaid dresses.

Other Services

For those who find their dream dress with us, we do offer expert alteration services by our experienced, in store seamstresses. What’s more, we stock a range of bridal accessories such as belts, hair accessories, undergarments, veils, and more. With new gowns arriving in store each month, the chances are high that you will find the fantasy frock that you have always wanted here.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

1 User photo

Mackenzie K. Married on 07/31/2021

The best place to find a wedding dress

Amy and Nan were so enjoyable to work with! They truly care and really know their dresses. They quickly figured out what I was looking for and helped me find the perfect wedding dress and jumpsuit for an outfit change. Out of all the bridal shops I visited, Bridal Couture offered the best selection of designer dresses and the best service. Their seamstress was talented, and I was very happy with the fit of my dress and alterations. We also got the bridesmaids dresses here. It was quick and easy, and everyone looked great.
  • Kirstin
    Kirstin D. Married on 07/30/2021

Amazing experience!

I had the greatest experience finding my dress and bridesmaid dresses at Bridal Couture! I loved working with Amy and everyone else there. They made me feel like we were in good hands and everything was taken care of. They helped me find the perfect dress and I couldn’t recommend them enough!
  • Allison
    Allison M. Married on 04/09/2021

Bridal Couture is the best!

As a bride, one of the most important things is the dress, of course behind who the bride is marrying. This is the stable item at a wedding that everyone looks at and notices about the bride. I had no idea what type of dress I wanted – I just knew it had to have some sparkle. I had set up 10-15 appointments with different salons, however, I only needed one. Bridal Couture of Birmingham is an amazing bridal dress shop. They have a variety of dresses for every style, shape, and size. The customer service you receive is like no other. I am a bride with some curves and was actually dreading dress shopping. However, from the moment I walked in, the staff made me feel flawless. They were always reminding me of how beautiful I am. I remember crying after picking out my dress because at that moment, I felt happy and strong and pretty. And I am so thankful for Bridal Couture and their staff for helping me find my stunning dress and for always reminding me that I am beautiful, even when I didn’t always believe it. That was one of the key reasons I loved this wedding salon – because of how they make you feel. They make you feel on top of the world when I was there trying on my dress – every time – and that is how every bride should feel. I was lucky enough to find a dress through the Hayley Paige trunk show – I did not know what a trunk show was until I was there. Basically, designers send more dresses to the shop. These dresses are only there for a few days and they have some specials going as well. I feel in love with my dress – and I received so many compliments. I also want you to know how invested the staff is. I could really tell they enjoy their job and it makes them happy to make brides happy. I had many appointments from picking out the dress to picking up the dress. Each time I left the shop, I left smiling from ear to ear. They do a wonderful job at making sure your dress is absolutely flawless for your wedding. They did all my alterations as well as steaming the dress right before I picked it up. The owner, Amy, was always making sure it looked perfect. She would study the dress and pick out the smallest imperfections (that most of the time I didn’t even see) and made sure they were fixed. You can find beautiful wedding dresses everywhere, but what you can’t find is the service that Bridal Couture gives you. That is the reason every bride should go visit Bridal Couture of Birmingham. They made me one gorgeous, happy bride and I am beyond thankful for that!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

912 South Old Woodward Birmingham, MI, 48009
248-621-8631
248-270-5171

Open by appointment: Wednesday 11 am - 7 pm Thursday 11 am - 5 pm Friday 11 am - 5 pm Saturday 10 am - 5 pm
Location of (Bridal Couture of Birmingham)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding