Bridal Couture of Birmingham

Birmingham, MI View map Visit website

Located in downtown Birmingham, Michigan, Bridal Couture of Birmingham loves offering soft, elegant, trending bridal gowns to our brides. For over thirteen years we are a local, family owned business. We feel shopping for your wedding gown should be an enjoyable and relaxing experience. We have warm and inviting salons with a team of stylists that want you to have a wonderful experience with us. We look forward to offering our brides becoming part of our bridal family.

When you call to search for your ideal dress, you will be greeted by friendly stylists who want to help you find the dress you absolutey fall in love with while enjoying every moment of the experience. The wonderful ladies that work at Bridal Couture provide styling services to the bride from finding their dream dress through the alteration process to pressing and preparing the dress for her wedding day. Offering designer gowns from the United States and Europe, we offer soft, contemporary designs as well as timeless iconic pieces. Not only do we have dresses for the bride, but we also offer bridesmaid dresses.

Other Services

For those who find their dream dress with us, we do offer expert alteration services by our experienced, in store seamstresses. What’s more, we stock a range of bridal accessories such as belts, hair accessories, undergarments, veils, and more. With new gowns arriving in store each month, the chances are high that you will find the fantasy frock that you have always wanted here.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

4.7 out of 5 rating

Sarah Married on 05/28/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Best Salon, Best Staff, Best Everything

There aren’t enough stars out there to rate how incredible my experience with Bridal Couture was. First with my sister’s bridal experience, including bridesmaids dresses, then a close friend’s bridal experience, and then my own experience. Every single step of each process was top notch, from the very first shopping appt to the fittings and alterations. Amy and her staff went above and beyond. Highly recommend this wonderful salon!
    Kristie D. Married on 01/22/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Amazing Experience!

I literally can't sing their praises enough at Bridal Couture. From the moment I walked in, I knew that I had walked into the right place. They were always so helpful and caring through the process of buying and altering my dress. Nan made me feel extremely comfortable and confident through the try-on process and helped me pick out dresses that were what I was envisioning in my head. Amy was always attentive whenever I came in or called through the process and always had any answers I needed readily available. Alterations came out perfect and the dress looked perfect on my wedding day. I received so many compliments on my dress on the day of and since then. I am so glad that I had Bridal Couture beside me through the whole process. I would highly recommend this shop to everyone.
  • illustration stars

63 photos · 09/05/2021

980 South Old Woodward Birmingham, MI, 48009
248-645-0500
248-270-5171

Open by appointment: Wednesday 11 am - 7 pm Thursday 11 am - 5 pm Friday 11 am - 5 pm Saturday 10 am - 5 pm
Location of (Bridal Couture of Birmingham)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding