338 46TH AVE N, Nashville, TN 37209 Map · Phone number

About A Delightful Day Event Planning

Your wedding day {sigh}, what a wonderful and perfect day to commit your life to the person you love most in this world. The looks, touches, the warmth and love of your day should be forever solidified in your heart. Here at A Delightful Day, those details matter. We want you to enjoy every minute from planning your perfect day to experiencing your perfect day. We want you to remember.

Our Website: www.adelightfulday.com

A Delightful Day Event Planning 2
A Delightful Day Event Planning 3
A Delightful Day Event Planning 4

Emily · Married on 12/02/2017

Whitney is an absolute dream to work with while planning your wedding. My husband and I and both of our families live out of town but wanted to have the wedding in Nashville. Whitney coordinated EVERYTHING across 4 different states for our 11 month engagement. She worked around all of our schedules setting up appointments, phone calls and info sessions on anything we would want to know. When the weekend of the wedding arrived, everything moved flawlessly. Whitney presented us with countless excel docs with schedules made out for each member of the bridal party categorizing each move throughout the day. She ensured my parents and grandmother (who was very ill at the time) were able to get the ceremony the way they wanted. Coordinated last minute RSVP changes, vendor setup and take down. As the bride, I never worried if something was going to happen or not, it all just fell into place allowing me to enjoy our big day. In a process that can feel chaotic, Whitney was a true force of calm throughout the entire experience.

Not only is Whitney extremely organized and professional she is equally as kind. She answered countless panicked phone calls and text messages about very minute details in the cheeriest ways, constantly assuring my mom and I it would all be fine. Throughout this process she works hard to become a part of your family and really understand the type of wedding and experience you want -- from stuffing welcome bags, to coffee dates to discuss florals, stocking her garage with all the odds and ends of the wedding so we didn't have to check more bags and even joining us on the dance floor at the end of the night. I cannot speak well enough about how incredible it was to work with her. From start to finish our wedding was perfect, our planning process was a joy and Whitney is absolutely the reason both of these things are true.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Kayla · Married on 09/02/2017

What can I say, about working with A Delightful Day, that will even do their services justice?! Well, to put it simply, A Delightful Day was an absolute God send! I had the honor of working with Whitney and Mary Alice for my special day and I couldn't have been happier with how every single detail turned out!

Being an event planner myself, I had very HIGH expectations for the day-of planners I would be working with.. and boy did Whitney and Mary Alice exceed every single expectation I had set! They were a dynamic team that always kept me on task during the planning process and allowed me to breathe easy on the day of my wedding! Between hurricane Harvey, flooding, and tornado sirens I was a complete stressed mess but Whitney and Mary Alice seemed completely un-phased and never let on to any worries!

On the day of my wedding, the sun finally came out, just as they told me it would, and everything came together perfectly for my ceremony and reception! Every detail was gorgeous and they truly took away all the worries and fears and allowed me to be able to enjoy the celebration with my friends and family!

I CANNOT recommend A Delightful Day enough! You are guaranteed to get an amazing planner and coordinator and don't be surprised if you find yourself with new friends after all the planning and celebrating is done!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    A Delightful Day Event Planning 5
    A Delightful Day Event Planning 6
    A Delightful Day Event Planning 7
    A Delightful Day Event Planning 8

Katy · Married on 05/20/2017

I had Whitney as my month of coordinator. Whitney is the most organized person I have ever met and when you are with her planning, you will feel like you are hanging out with a great friend. She is the perfect combination of a calming presence and a take charge attitude. Even though it started to rain right before my ceremony at Cheekwood, Whitney was able to work everything out so fast that no one even skipped a beat. Without her, the day would've been ruined, but she somehow planned everything so perfectly that the rain made the ceremony that much better. By working with Whitney, I was able to put aside all the stress that comes with planning a wedding and focus on marrying my husband and celebrating with friends and family which is what it truly should be about. I will forever be thankful to Whitney for making the month before and day of so wonderful (even though she answered any question I had the minute we first met), and my only regret is that I didn't hire her for the full planning package! I will be recommending her to any person I know getting married!

Sent on 06/04/2017

A Delightful Day Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,007.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,212.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,542.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3