617 Weddings

Woburn, MA View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

To define ourselves, we have blended years of experience, professionalism, creativity and exceptional technical knowledge in each service provided. This approach allows us the opportunity to showcase your relationship, personalities, and style.

617 Weddings is NOT an agency! All of our Professional Photographers work directly for 617 Weddings; ensuring the quality, service and reliability that you deserve for such an important experience! We have packages for EVERY budget and are more than willing to work with you to create a truly custom creation.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Toyya
    Toyya Getting married on 01/01/2022
    I LOVE John! I am a bride who hates waiting for responses. John NEVER made me wait. I would always get responses right away (like within an hour) which I really appreciated. My now husband and I mainly picked him for two reasons. One was his candid photos were the most heart-warming and beautiful out of all the photographers with whom we met. He seemed to really capture the love and happiness between the couples. I like how he was also really good at giving an artsy feel to a lot of his photos as well. The 2nd reason we chose him was his personality. We were SO comfortable with him. He was SO nice and friendly, and was just such a genuine person. I felt he was truly invested (as much as I was) in the excitement of my wedding day and having great pictures to remember it by. If you hire him, I promise you will not regret it, he's a great value and deserves the perfect score I gave him.
    Lauren L. Married on 07/31/2021

617 Weddings - Jenni V and Jess

We are so happy that we found 617 Weddings for our Photographer!! John LoConte was wonderful helping us get information and connecting us with the photographers we'd be working with on our wedding day - Jenni V and Jess. They are absolutely amazing. Their photography is truly a work of art and I cannot recommend them enough to capture your special day! From the beginning, Jenni was so helpful in our pre-wedding planning sessions. She helped me think of so many little things that made the day go smooth. When the actual day came, Jenni and Jess truly went above and beyond. We had so much fun shooting with them - they made my Husband and I so comfortable and we had a blast! On top of that, I loved how they worked together to capture so many different angles and shots. They helped guide us through different poses and helped me with my dress/train and my veil. I felt they went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect and I can't thank them enough for that! They also kept a close eye for sunset and grabbed my Husband and I to capture the most incredible shots!! This was amazing as our venue was on the Seaport Elite II with City Experiences and we got the most amazing skyline shots on the water!! Once we got our photos back, we were in awe with how incredible they are. (Honestly, shouldn't be surprised, because we knew Jenni and Jess were amazing after working with them!!). They captured so many special moments for us and captured so much detail. We will forever treasure these special photos and we highly recommend that you book Jenni and Jess for your wedding too!
    Katelyn R. Married on 07/17/2021

Wedding 7/17/2021

We found our wedding photographer, John Loconte from 617 weddings, through a friend who had hired him for her wedding. John was incredibly responsive to us when we emailed him looking for a photographer for our weeding. He was professional, timely and informative in all of our meetings. His website is a great indicator of his style! We chose to have engagement photos done and he has a great eye for backgrounds and lighting. Our photos came out beautiful! Our wedding was at Bass Rocks Golf Club, and we chose to do a first look down on the rocks on the back shore of Gloucester. John had to walk across what felt like Mount Everest to help us get the incredible first look that we asked him for and he did it with ZERO complaints. In fact, he complimented us on our choice, despite having to scale a rocky ledge and dodge poison ivy on the way. He goes ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure that the bride and groom have what they want on their day. I would recommend John to anyone looking for a talented photographer for their wedding! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Consider It Done Special Events Consider It Done Special Events Wedding Decor & Lighting

Love the photo team. They provide quality photos and a great experience. You won't go wrong!

Renaissance Renaissance Country Club Weddings

One stop shopping at 617 Weddings...with a lovely selection!!

Groveland Fairways Groveland Fairways Banquet Halls

Amazing Company! Couples can't go wrong when booking 617 Weddings for all of their photography needs. Their entire crew is so on top of their game. True professionals who love what they do!

400 West Cummings Park Suite 3100, Suite 3100 Woburn, MA, 01801
617-440-3733

Mon-Thur 11am-9pm
Location of (617 Weddings)

617 Weddings frequently asked questions

What photography services does 617 Weddings include in the starting price?

617 Weddings includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Proofs

What photography services does 617 Weddings include in their most popular wedding package?

617 Weddings includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography styles does 617 Weddings offer?

617 Weddings offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does 617 Weddings offer?

617 Weddings offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does 617 Weddings offer for wedding events?

617 Weddings offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend 617 Weddings and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

617 Weddings is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding