30 Reynolds Ave, Randolph, MA 02368 Map Phone number Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Deals 1

About Benny Goodman Entertainment

Welcome to Benny Goodman Entertainment! Whether you are booking a wedding, corporate event, graduation or anything in between we have it covered. We offer DJ's, live music, videography, photography, lighting, and so much more. Let us help you take your dreams to reality and create an event that your guests will be talking about for years to come. Book a consultation today and leave your worries behind!

Follow Benny Goodman Entertainment on
1902065713681138537 o 51 1200527 1566232579
A little bit country
A little bit country
Classic
Classic
Electrified on the floor!
Electrified on the floor!
Ladiesss!
Ladiesss!
Hand in hand in love!
Hand in hand in love!
Beautiful Maine Wedding!
Beautiful Maine Wedding!
Real life fairytale wedding!
Real life fairytale wedding!
Love is in the air!
Love is in the air!
We wanna party with you!
We wanna party with you!
Speak Ez Band
Speak Ez Band
Teamwork makes the dreamwork!
Teamwork makes the dreamwork!
Mechanic's Hall
Liberty Hotel
Liberty Hotel
Ready to dance!
Ready to dance!
House of Blues in Boston!
House of Blues in Boston!
We love cake!
We love cake!
Dazzling Head Table!
Dazzling Head Table!
Flower Inspiration!
Flower Inspiration!
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs.
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs.
Love these candles!
Love these candles!
Patio at Bohlin's Wharf
Patio at Bohlin's Wharf
Groomsmen breaking it down!
Groomsmen breaking it down!
1902065713681138537 o 51 1200527 1566232579

Benny Goodman Entertainment 5
Benny Goodman Entertainment 6
Benny Goodman Entertainment 7

Matthew Carrieri 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing time because of these two!!!

DJ Benny is the man!!! What can I say Benny and Alicia of Benny Goodman Entertainment was better than expected. We could not have asked for a better DJ or music at our wedding. Benny was very accommodating, easy to work with, and kept the dance floor packed all night. Everyone told us what a great time they had. We would highly recommend them for any event or wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Benny Goodman Entertainment 13
    Benny Goodman Entertainment 14
    Benny Goodman Entertainment 15

Benny Goodman Entertainment's reply:

Matt, you and Jeanne are the best and you know how I feel about your in laws!!!!!!! I am so jealous you guys are in Bermuda, thank you for taking the time to write this and my best to you and the whole family! Cheers

Sabrina Thomas 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Best Wedding DJ

Honestly all I can say is UNBELIEVABLE! Benny is the real deal. I can't say enough good things about our experience. From the beginning, Benny was welcoming, enthusiastic and really got our vision for our wedding day. I could already tell from our initial phone call that I picked the right person! When it was closer to the wedding, we sent Benny our timeline and top songs and had a final phone review which helped a lot with my wedding anxiety! The day of the wedding, our dance floor was constantly full of guests! It was actually unreal how every single person was out there on the floor. He played songs for all age groups and people are still raving about the music. I think a DJ is the biggest part of your wedding day and I would recommend Benny 100%!! He is extremely knowledgeable & his confidence really eases any concerns a bride might have! His assistant Alicia even took some behind the scene snaps of our day and It meant a lot to have these memories! I'm forever grateful!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Benny Goodman Entertainment's reply:

Sabrina, what have I not said already? You guys were like a wedding out of someones dream! I cannot wait to share the videos of how off the chain you and your family were! Your dad friended me on FB and I still think he is a straight up riot. Thank you so so so so much for giving Alicia and I the honor of being a part of your day. Our love and good vibes to you and Kyle!

Benny Goodman Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 700.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian

1 Wedding Deal & Discount