Watermark Weddings

Flexibility:
 (4.7/5.0)

Sort By:

Private User 5 Reviews
There are not enough words to describe Watermark Weddings and all that they did to make my wedding day so incredibly special. From our very first meeting, I knew that Lisanne was the perfect fit as our consultant. She was so knowledgeable about all things bridal and all things Atlanta in addition to being incredibly organized and efficient. Lisanne understood my vision, even when I had no idea how to describe what I wanted, and executed every detail flawlessly.
The service that Watermark Weddings provided went far beyond the package that we selected. For a little over a year, Lisanne worked with me and my family to provide honest and insightful advice when I had no idea what decisions to make. She listened to both my wishes and concerns with equal patience and advised me each step of the process. She was prompt in answering all of my emails and phone calls and worked so well with each and every one of our vendors, even personally reviewing all contracts and making recommendations accordingly.
The checklists that Watermark Weddings provides are so helpful for keeping you on track with your planning; and anything that I was having difficulty with Lisanne took care of entirely. The initial and final planning meetings were equally as wonderful as they caught anything that I had missed in my planning and tied up all of the loose ends.
From day one, I felt confident in any item that was left up to Watermark Weddings. Lisanne and her team handled all the logistics, last minute emergencies and non-traditional aspects of my wedding perfectly. For example, pinning up my dress when I discovered that I was tripping on the many layers of tulle, making sure our out-of-town officiant was properly licensed to perform our ceremony, and re-sewing broken buttons onto a groomsmen’s tuxedo. She and her team of assistants made sure that everything went smoothly and on schedule, and that all the guests had a wonderful time.

All in all, Lisanne and her team were amazing.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I want to spend a special thanks to Watermark Weddings for coordinating my wedding on June 1st. Being an out of town bride is a very difficult thing, but Katie from watermark, made it easy and tons of fun!! I am a naturally "stressed out" person - however, all my anxieties were assuaged immediately upon my first meeting with Katie. We set up conference calls, and met every time I was in town. Her team is the best in the business, and whenever I told my other vendors I was using Watermark, they immediately remarked on how much THEY loved working with watermark. As soon as we started the rehearsal, I realized that my wedding was going to be perfect thanks to Katie and her team at Watermark - and IT WAS!! I cannot thank them enough, or recommend them more highly. My event was perfect thanks to the planning, patience, and expertise of Watermark!
Wedding: 06/01/2013
2.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5
Overall, this group was alright. The most unnerving part of the night happened when one of the wedding planners made a slight mistake in drop off communication. Our party was dropped off at the wrong point at a park for pictures. We made it work - it was fine, but Lisanne COMPLETELY over reacted and publicly reamed out one of her employees in front of half our wedding party. It was incredibly unprofessional. I understand that she continued to yell and break her down as the evening went on, and I noticed the girl was so upset, she had been crying.

Lisanne is a complete diva, and very rude.
Wedding: 09/03/2011

Sydney 8 Reviews
Kesha with Watermark Weddings made my wedding day (not to mention all the planning months before it) run so ridiculously smooth. My whole family is obsessed with her and the whole team from Watermark for making our day so special, easy, and stress-free. Seriously, they thought of everything. And, on the wedding day, before I could even think of what I needed (i.e. glass of water, change to flip flops, re-bobby pin my hair, etc.) a wedding planner was right next to me saying "here you go." They are like mind-readers!! They are a bit pricey, but it was worth every single penny. It was a wonderful investment that put us at ease and made my wedding so perfect!
Wedding: 06/17/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Janice and her team at Watermark Weddings helped to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. They helped everything to run flawlessly! They coordinated the entire wedding day, taking care of all of the details so that we (bride, MOB, MOG, etc.) did not have to worry or stress about anything. I would highly recommend Watermark Weddings for all of your planning, coordinating, and wedding consultant needs!
Wedding: 06/21/2008