Tracy Sloan Events, LLC

Value
Flexibility
LaQuanta
06/20/2015

The contents of my vocabulary cannot begin to explain what a blessing it was to work with Tracy Sloan! She made sure all the pieces were put together and that all the ducks were in a row. Whenever I needed her she was always there, if only just for an encouraging word. Our wedding day was BEAUTIFUL and a huge thanks goes to Tracy Sloan for being a part of it!

Bridget
05/23/2015

Tracy was wonderful to work with. She was there when ever I needed her. She worked within my budget and went way beyond on the day of the wedding. She came all the way for south of the airport to the Lawrenceville area to help me plan. When I had meetings with vendors she was right there with me.
Thank you Tracy for everything. Even though I stressed out you made day fun.

Teronia
10/18/2014

It was truly awesome to work with Tracy and all of her associates!!! I had a big wedding and it seemed like there were so many details that I had to consider. Tracy came in and reassured me and took soooo much pressure off of me. My big day ran so much smoother with her. She was professional and friendly. She works well with other vendors and always has a sweet, calm demeanor. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for event planning/coordinating services!!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I just wanted to say thank you so much Tracy for being the best wedding coordinator and making our wedding day so beautiful and wonderful. From the first time we spoke I was impressed by your warmth and professionalism. You always kept me calm and was so patient. You always told me "Everything will be ok you have to trust me,"that was kind of hard coming from what we experienced in the past. But I'm glad I did because you NEVER let me down!! You handled everything in a professional manner and I could not be more happier! It was everything a bride could expect and more. Not only are we still bragging about our wedding day, but are also recommending your services. You will forever be appreciated!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Tracy thank you so much for being such a fantastic wedding planner! You did a fantastic job and it was such fun working with you on this. I want you to know Eric and I were so pleased with everything! You kept us right on track and somehow managed to remember every last detail of any ‘idea’ we ever mentioned for how to make the day a little more special. Your professionalism is unmatched and we would, without hesitation, recommend your planning companionship to any and all bride- and grooms-to-be.
Eric & Tequila

Angela & Joseph
05/17/2014

Tracy, You are and were a true God send to Joe and I. Words can't even describe your many talents. Your patience, kindness, and true spirit guided us through our time of need. Our wedding was so amazing in its true design of perfection and that is all because of you. Joe and I couldn't have done anything without you. We are so happy that we chose you to plan our wedding event. From start to finish you were there and was always just a phone call, email or text away. Your commitment of service is professional and timely, and we are forever grateful to you. You are a true person of faith, honesty, love and warmth. Our wedding will always be remembered by us and our families. Words can't express enough- THANK YOU for being who you are! Truly Blessed, Angela & Joseph Mitchell

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Lauren
05/17/2014

It was an extreme pleasure working with Tracy. Definitely one of the best! I would recommend her for anyone she was a great partner and professional from planning to execution. You rock!

Ronal
12/10/2013

i would recommend this wedding planner to anyone she is very professional and kept with us every step of the way! absolute best!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candice
09/27/2013

I don't even know where to begin in describing how great Tracy is. From the start, I knew that I wanted to do the bulk of my wedding planning: I like picking out my own caterer, DJ, dress, etc. However, I was worried about wrapping everything up towards the end and dealing with the day-of itself, so we hired Tracy for month-of coordination (including the wedding day). Her assistance alone on the week leading up to my wedding makes her and her staff worth every penny. There were so many little things that she and her assistants did on the day-of that I would never have thought of. I just want to say THANK GOODNESS for Tracy and her team. One of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My husband and I renewed our vows on August 3, 2013, and we wanted a wedding planner to ensure things went smoothly. We cannot say enough good things about Tracy, she was wonderful! Even my family and friends were impressed.

kewing
06/30/2012

I would highly recommend Tracy Sloan for event planning. She was really flexible and beyond helpful! I was especially appreciative of how helpful she was during the days leading up to the wedding. She made sure everything was organized and kept me calm throughout all of the chaos that is inevitable with weddings! I am really happy I decided to use Tracy!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

On September 10, 2011, my incredible daughter was married and had the wedding of her dreams. They chose the right wedding planner, Tracy Sloan Events. Tracy pulled from her secret treasures to make this wedding into an event like none other. Everything was unbelievable, like in...a dream. From the flowers, to the chairs, the stationary, the cake, to the menu, the DJ & much more. My daughter's wedding put a smile on everyone's face who attended. The wedding was perfect! Tracy is a very hard worker. She not only has skills, she is open to listening to her bride and groom and treated my daughter's wedding as if it was the wedding of her own family member. Our family appreciates the spirit of excellence and friendship Tracy Sloan Events covered this wedding with, Tracy. May God continue to bless you to bless many more brides and grooms.

Flora Williams Anders
Mother of the Bride
Conyers, Georgia

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Now, coming from a Corporate background, I don't usually hand out 5's because I believe firmly that there is always room for improvement and people should have something to strive for. However, I would be doing a HUGE dishonor if I didn't rate Tracy with the score that truly reflects the quality, service and flexibility that she provided during our wedding . As the Bride, if there was a way to give 1,000 stars I would.

With her always sunny disposition and realistic view of any situation, she can immediately ease the stress of a bride (or groom for that matter). I would especially recommend Tracy to any couple with a busy schedule and a defined budget. With dozens of online tools and weekly or monthly updates, you are always on time and on budget. Furthermore, if you are planning a wedding within Georgia, she is the "go-to-lady" for all the best vendors. If you ask for options, she will give them to you within the guidelines you provide and in a timely fashion.

My husband Alex and I always say "Tracy was the best investment we could have made for our wedding. What would we have done without her?". The best part of it all was watching her transform our vision of "A Mid Autumn Night's Dream" into a reality. Our wedding was like a page right out of a storybook.

From the engagement to the wedding dress selection to picking up the final pictures from the photographer, Tracy Slone Events is 5 stars all the way!

Yasmeen
07/16/2011

We were expecting over 300+ guests and knew we needed an experienced person to help coordinate our wedding day. Tracy did an outstanding job as our wedding coordinator. She has the sweetest personality and always maintains a professional attitude. Tracy was familiar with most of our vendors and coordinated the wedding schedule to ensure everyone was in place and on time for our wedding day. We were so pleased with her service and wish her much success! Future brides and grooms you will not be disappointed.

Tonia
03/26/2011

Tracey provided excellent service and made sure our wedding was very special.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My Wedding was on June 26, 2010 and it turned out to be absolutely fabulous! Tracy's naturally friendly spirit and profressionalism is what made me choose Tracy Sloan Events over any wedding planning services in Atlanta. From the very beginning Tracy was right there with me giving me wedding decor advice, great vendor referrals, helping set up appointments, creating checklists, corresponding to wedding related emails for me when I didn't have time and the list goes on! Being somewhat of a bride that really didn't know what to expect and what to do...Tracy made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire wedding planning process all the way up to the day of. Her organization, timeliness and one-on-one attention made or BIG DAY go through seamlessly! I could not have asked for a better wedding planner and now friend! I definitely recommend Tracy to any bride. She is a hard worker that is truly dedicated to her clients.