The Manor of Euclid Banquet & Conference Center

The Manor of Euclid Banquet & Conference Center

Euclid, OH
216.481.8080
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married
2.8

I can't express how unorganized this place is. We had 4 different coordinators over the year of planning our wedding. Notes were taken on sticky notes and put into other guests files. We went over the same details multiple times, because there was no pass down in information. The staff was unprofessional and rude and we also had money stolen during our wedding thinking our items were secured. The list goes on and on. If management can get a handle on the staff anf professionalism, this is a nice venue and the chef is great. They need a lot of help with the infrastructure.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Manor has great food and the price was excellent. They are professional and pleasant. My wedding was on a Friday and I received a great price. It is elegant and very clean, there is a glass cocktail area that is so cute. Guests had plenty of parking and they even gave us the left over food all packed up. I would defintely recommend using them for any event.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My contact here was Laura Graziano. She was absolutely amazing and bent over backwards to help me plan my wonderful reception. The price couldn't be beat because it included the cake, center pieces, appetizers and a killer price on alcohol. The food was all homemade and the dessert cart was sooo good. They made sure my vegetarian guests were taken care of and so were my other guests with special needs. The place was clean and it was nice to have a room just for me and my girls to get spruced up before the fun began! Will book again for ANY parties we have.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Manor was great our Guests is still talking about our venue. The Space was incredible especially for my size wedding party. I would pick the manor for any occasion it was truly an experience a great one.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I love this place. Our assistant, Laura, GREAT! On top of everything. This was the only area of the wedding I didn't have to wory about. Service was excellent. I have no complaints. The chicken dinner, omg, that was the best chicken in the world! To top it all off, it really wasn't expensive. Not compaired to others. Great service, udring the planning portion and during the actual reception. Outstanding is what I'd rate them. If I ever hold another party of the sort, they will be my only choice.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Manor Center Complex made sure that our special day was amazing! I would recommend them to everyone.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake