24883 Royalton Rd, Columbia Station, OH 44028 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 100 to 400
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Columbia Ballroom

From Big Band dances of the 30's to elegant weddings of today, the Columbia Ballroom has been creating memories for more than 80 years. Add a bit of charm and nostalgia to your wedding by starting your lives together at the Ballroom. This rustic hall will serve as the perfect backdrop to your special day.

Follow Columbia Ballroom on

Columbia Ballroom 4
Columbia Ballroom 5

Rebecca · Married on 08/17/2019

Columbia Ballroom Is The Perfect Place To Get Married

The Columbia Ballroom is an incredible venue. We booked them shortly after we got engaged 18 months ago and they have been a pleasure to work with the entire time leading up to our special day! They are kind, professional, and very responsive. We did most of our communication with Amber who was always available to answer and questions or share ideas with. Heidi was there the day of our wedding and she was so kind and thoughtful and really put a lot of effort into making our day perfect. They were flexible with anything we needed or wanted to really customize our wedding to fit us. They have their own catering on site, which is absolutely incredible. The food was amazing! They have their own bar (which you can customize) and bartenders who provided great service. Their event staff made the day effortless. Our ceremony was on site too and it was everything we ever dreamed of. We will recommend The Columbia Ballroom always and forever!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing venu!

This venue is so great! They make everything so easy! The have there own catering and bartenders. The food is amazing and they have an excellent selection when it comes to alcohol. They have all the tables linens, tables and chairs already there and not to mention they beautiful decorations. Heidi is amazing! Overall just a great experience they go over and above to make your day amazing!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Kellie · Married on 07/21/2018

Everything about my wedding was absolutely PERFECT, starting with the Columbia Ballroom.
    I fell in love with the ballroom since the moment I saw it. The ballroom, despite it's name, is not a ballroom, but a rustic-barn feel, with exposed wood beams and hardwood floors. It's a big main room and dance floor, complete with a large bar, and stage to keep the whole party in one place. A horse farm out back, gives it that extra touch.

The venue books fast, so if you want this place DON'T hesitate. The year I wanted was completely booked, so I ended up putting my name on a waiting last. It turned out the venue had a cancellation and we quickly scooped up the date.
    Heidi (the owner) and Amber were both a phone call or text message away throughout the whole planning process. They were both so helpful in making my day exactly how I wanted. My finace and I quickly picked our food, and our tasting was delicious. Closer to our date we had to pick table cloths.... I changed my mind a million times, and went up multiple times, and Heidi and Amber were always eager and accommodating. The month or two before the wedding I changed the table cloths (again) and even wanted to add in a taco bar, and again they were quickly there to help!
    The day of the wedding finally came. We opted for a plated dinner instead of buffet and the severs executed it flawlessly. We received SO MANY COMPLIMENTS on all the food, from the Italian Wedding soup, to the main course, to the late night taco bar! Every single guest had something good to say about the meal.
    The bartenders were equally amazing. There is an older blonde lady bartender who took care of me all night! I wish I learned her name because she definitely deserves a shout-out! The bartenders had hustle and the drinks were great!
    I can't say enough good things about this place. If you are considering it for your wedding venue, just book it now!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Columbia Ballroom 6
    Columbia Ballroom 7
    Columbia Ballroom 8
    Columbia Ballroom 9

Award

Columbia Ballroom FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 17.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 400
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Get Ready Rooms
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Shuttle
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March