Karen Menyhart Photography

Avon Lake, OH View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Karen Menyhart Photography is a wedding photography business located in Menyhart, Ohio.

Hi, I'm Karen! Shooting a wedding is like telling a story and I love telling that story in joyful, happy, and whimsical images. I love having fun with everybody I'm working with, and making sure everybody has fun is part of my secret. Looking through my galleries you'll see my style is artistic and sincere with more than a touch of lighthearted play.

I am a member of the Professional Photographers Association and my work has appeared in several Cleveland galleries. I believe in snapping it forward by lending my talents to several charities including Susan G. Komen for The Cure, Bright Side of The Road Foundation, Prayers from Maria, The Saint Vincent De Paul Society, and Operation: Love Reunited providing photography for our troops and their families.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Mary L. Married on 03/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We highly, highly recommend booking her as your photographer!

Karen is fantastic! She did our engagement photos in Sept 2021 and was the photographer at our wedding March 2022. We cannot recommend her enough! She is fun, upbeat, and easy to be around. She directs poses clearly, giving guidance and feedback that lead to neat, natural, candid shots. We were nervous at our engagement shoot but Karen put us at ease and made us feel comfortable and even enjoy the process. By the end we had complete confidence that our wedding photography was in great hands.
    Leading up to wedding day, we had a final call, and emailed with Karen several times about details, shot lists, etc. she was always prompt and available.
    On wedding day, she arrived on time, was positive and excited for the day. Her daughter Gena assisted and was helpful, attentive and calming as well. They helped us adjust and stick to our timeline through getting ready, first look, couple photos, and family photos all before the ceremony. She had our backs and checked in with how we were doing throughout the day and evening. She went above and beyond our expectations by coordinating with the DJ directly, helping bustle my dress (a few times), and dealing with guest photo requests.
    Our family and friends commented on how great she was and we agree! We’ve already received a few sneak peek photos (2 days later!) and they are beautiful! So many good, funny, candid photos and formally posed ones too. We can’t wait to see the rest! Karen helped to make our wedding day easy and we are so happy we found her to be our photographer. The best! We highly, highly recommend booking her as your photographer!
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia M. Married on 12/11/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

We loved working with Karen and Gena! We are very camera-shy people but knew we would want photos from our wedding, so we needed someone who would make us feel comfortable outside of our comfort zone. We are so happy we found Karen! We had a great time doing our engagement shoot with her, and love all of our photos! When illness struck on the day of our wedding and Karen couldn’t be there herself, she still saved the day with her daughter Gena and another photographer (Aaron) who did a fantastic job! Gena made sure we had all the shots that we wanted and kept us having fun all day. Our photos are absolutely wonderful. Karen and Gena are the best!
    Rebecca B. Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely Wonderful!

We hired Karen and Gen for our engagement and wedding pictures. In short, they were AMAZING. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, and with them it was one less thing to worry about. They were so fun, easy going, professional, and really made it easy to be ourselves around them. They made sure we had a friendship through it all, I had no issues asking for anything and I was confident they'd get the shots we'd like. Also being a coronavirus bride, they were so accommodating and flexible, which was truly appreciated!! And the pictures??? Oh my goodness, I literally screamed with joy and sobbed. They were STUNNING. Truly caught the magic of the day. Not one ounce of me regrets booking Karen and Gen, they're a great pair with jaw dropping talent.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Mara Robinson Photography Mara Robinson Photography Wedding Photographers

It has been an absolute joy photographing weddings with Karen over the past four years. She's creative and talented and we always have a great time with everybody throughout the day. I'm excited to bring all that happiness, energy and skill to my own photography as I take on more and more weddings alone. Working with her has prepared me fully, and her contagious can-do attitude makes the most of every situation every time. Karen is a truly amazing person, a fantastic photographer, and a cherished friend. Love you, sister-friend! XOxo

Great Day Entertainment Great Day Entertainment Wedding DJs

Karen and her staff are a joy to work with!! They are professionals who understand how to work toward a common goal!! Their work is first rate and they cover all the bases. You need to call them.

31875 Hazelwood Lane Avon Lake, 44012
Location of (Karen Menyhart Photography)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding