31875 Hazelwood Lane, Avon Lake, OH 44012 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Karen Menyhart Photography

Hi, I'm Karen! Shooting a wedding is like telling a story and I love telling that story in joyful, happy, and whimsical images. I love having fun with everybody I'm working with and making sure everybody has fun is part of my secret. Looking through my galleries you'll see see my style is artistic and sincere with more than a touch of lighthearted play.

I am a member of the Professional Photograper's Association and my work has appeared in several Cleveland galleries. I believe in snapping it forward by lending my talents to several charities including Susan G. Komen for The Cure,Bright Side of The Road Foundation, Prayers from Maria, The Saint Vincent De Paul Society, and Operation: Love Reunited providing photography for our troops and their families.

I teach art part-time to some of the most amazing kids in Cleveland. While teaching art keeps my eyes fresh and open, bringing the joy of what I love to my students puts me in touch with the happiness inside each of us.

Follow Karen Menyhart Photography on

Karen Menyhart Photography 4
Karen Menyhart Photography 5

Samantha · Married on 01/19/2019

From a groom’s perspective

Karen has now taken our engagement photos, wedding photos, & maternity photos. I couldn’t recommend her more. She’s not serious at all— & I love it. She makes you feel comfortable & makes you feel that it’s ok as a male if you’re insecure about taking photos & will help you feel secure by just having fun. Sessions fly by because it’s like you’re just hanging out with a friend. I never thought there would come a day where I didn’t dread getting my pictures taken... but now when my wife tells me we have to get more pictures taken with Karen I look forward to it!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Karen Menyhart Photography 6
    Karen Menyhart Photography 7
    Karen Menyhart Photography 8

Colleen · Married on 09/02/2018

Highly Recommend! My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding and engagement photos that Karen and her team did! In addition to being wickedly talented at what she does, Karen is a great person who is very trustworthy. Our ceremony was outside and Karen got stung by a bee right before the ceremony began. I never knew this until after because she handled it with such grace and the photos turned out absolutely amazing. She doesn't let anything get in the way of doing her job and being creative.

Just a few days after our wedding Karen sent a sneak peek of pictures which was very much appreciated! The one thing I was nervous about was that our room for the reception was too yellow because of the lighting I chose. Karen was able to work her magic and there was no sign of yellow in the photos!

Thank you Karen and your entire team for making our day so special!!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Karen Menyhart Photography 9
    Karen Menyhart Photography 10

erin · Married on 03/18/2017

I cannot speak highly enough of Karen, Kamron, and Genevieve. The team at Karen Menyhart Photography was phenomenal and helped contribute to the best day of our lives. We had an unexpected winter wedding complete with rain and snow.. Karen watched the forecast, brought umbrellas, and made sure we still got the outdoor shots that we had so hoped for. Throughout the wedding week she stayed in touch and was such a pleasure to work with. My husband and I really wanted a relaxed presence as a photographer, someone that could reign in the masses but also have fun. Karen did all this and more. She had a blast with the party and when plans had to change due to weather she rolled with it and helped make even better plans!! We are so grateful to Karen and her team for their hard work. AND after working so hard for us the whole day of the wedding, my husband and I are able to look at a sneak peak of photos the very next day. We are amazed! Karen Menyhart photography has been a true blessing for us. I would recommend her to anyone!! THANK YOU KAREN!!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Karen Menyhart Photography's reply:

Thank you Erin! We had a blast on your day! I felt so bad that the weather was slushy, but I love the outside photos the best! So glad you two went for it! Thank you for asking us to photograph your day! xoxoxo!

Karen Menyhart Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Mara Robinson Photography
    Mara Robinson Photography Wedding Photographers

It has been an absolute joy photographing weddings with Karen over the past four years. She's creative and talented and we always have a great time with everybody throughout the day. I'm excited to bring all that happiness, energy and skill to my own photography as I take on more and more weddings alone. Working with her has prepared me fully, and her contagious can-do attitude makes the most of every situation every time. Karen is a truly amazing person, a fantastic photographer, and a cherished friend. Love you, sister-friend! XOxo

• Chagrin Valley Entertainment
    Chagrin Valley Entertainment Wedding DJs

Karen and her staff are a joy to work with!! They are professionals who understand how to work toward a common goal!! Their work is first rate and they cover all the bases. You need to call them.

• 31875 Hazelwood Lane Avon Lake, 44012 See on map