Buchwalter Greenhouse

Wooster, OH View map
$2k - $2k For 100 Guests

$2k - $2k For 100 Guests

Buchwalter Greenhouse is a glass greenhouse and wedding venue located in Wooster, Ohio. They provide a stunning, open-air facility that allows for innumerable photo opportunities. Five generations over a 90-year span have created this extremely memorable and one-of-a-kind celebration site. Every couple who chooses Buchwalter Greenhouse is provided with a gorgeous and colorful space for both wedding ceremonies and receptions.

Facilities and Capacity

Buchwalter Greenhouse offers a unique, 6,000-square-foot setting for any and every couple who chooses their wedding venue. Plants are available for staging and to create photo backdrops, and both indoor and outdoor spaces are offered. The provided string lights create a romantic atmosphere, and the venue can be decorated to fit your taste. The wedding party can utilize the bridal suite, and restrooms are provided for all guests. There is a small kitchen for caterers. The maximum occupancy at Buchwalter Greenhouse is 240 attendees. There is free parking, and the facility is wheelchair accessible. It is also pet-friendly, so feel free to bring your furry friends along! Buchwalter Greenhouse has fans and fresh-air ventilation for the comfort of all guests.

In addition to providing the venue space, Buchwalter Greenhouse also offers wedding planning options. Outside vendors are welcomed, including catering and beer and wine bartending services. Round tables and white chairs for guests are provided, and additional long tables and wooden benches are available as well. Housekeeping and clean up will be provided after the event is complete, so couples can leave their wedding feeling carefree and excited for their days to come. Prior to the wedding, the space can be rented out for one hour of rehearsal time, so you and your dearest friends and family will have plenty of time to practice where they should be during your wedding.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,400

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,400

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$300

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$300

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Tables

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Wifi

What event items are available?

Chairs
Decor
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

July
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Message vendor

• Isabel
    Isabel V. Married on 10/16/2021

A dream with a team

I don’t think I could ever fill explain to you how much this “venue” did for us. First of all, the flexibility should have a “🌟 “ for the 6th star Bc they deserve it. Tiffany made my would and her sister helped me with anything I asked. Dress fluffing, REMAKING OUR CAKE(it took a tumble on the car ride over), adjusting lights, making the night as perfect as can be, being flexible with ceremony location due to the rain in the morning and going all hands on deck for cocktail hour room swap, the list goes ON. I want Tiffany to be my family bc she really was everything I could’ve asked for and more. The whole Buchwalter family is unstoppable and I am so happy they were the ones we shared our day with in their deep dead gorgeous greenhouses. My guests were FLOORED with the venue. Everyone will be raving about it for years to come, without a doubt! I wish I had better photos to truly give this venue the PASSION it deserves, but considering I just got married yesterday, we still doing have any photographer pictures lol. So these are some cell phone ones people took throughout the night! I’ll see if I can’t share some more when I finally get them:)
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 11/13/2020

Beautiful & serene

My aunt told me about a wedding she went to at Buchwalter & we were kind of skeptical. As soon as we walked in to see for ourselves, that was it! The plants & lighting made it look magical! This was the first & only venue we looked at for our wedding. Tiffany was easy to work with & made sure we were taken care of the entire time. We even bought a plant from our wedding to take home as a reminder for our love to grow!!!
    Rachel H. Married on 10/10/2020

Consistency.

When I put my deposit down for my wedding of 10/10/2020, it was 2018 (I believe). I was nervous since it was so far in advance, but I am very happy with the consistency Buchwalter provided me! Tiffany was always a huge help and extremely responsive to any questions I had, even when my wedding was still almost two years out. When it came to set up & rehersal, I told Tiffany to decorate the greenhouse full of plants and she did not disappoint. My guests continuously complimented how unique my venue was and how well decorated it was. Truth is, the greenhouse spoke for itself. I made my tables look nice, but everything else was Tiffany placing plants beautifully throughout the venue. You can tell they have put a lot of love and care into it to create a beautiful venue. My photographer said, “This might be my favorite venue to date” & spoke about just how photogenic the area was - not a single person was disappointed with their experience at my wedding. Tiffany ensured to make our guests comfortable & no one felt too warm or too cold. I wouldn’t change a single detail about my wedding day and I am certain that is thanks to this wedding venue.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Daniel & LeAnne
    219 photos · 10/12/2019

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
6554 Back Orrville RD Wooster, OH, 44691
Location of (Buchwalter Greenhouse)

Buchwalter Greenhouse frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Buchwalter Greenhouse?

Buchwalter Greenhouse includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Parking
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of Buchwalter Greenhouse in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Buchwalter Greenhouse for wedding events is known for:
  • Barn
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Garden

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Buchwalter Greenhouse for wedding events?

Buchwalter Greenhouse offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Buchwalter Greenhouse offer?

Buchwalter Greenhouse offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does Buchwalter Greenhouse offer for wedding events?

Buchwalter Greenhouse offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Clean Up
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Buchwalter Greenhouse have available for wedding events?

Buchwalter Greenhouse offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs
  • Decor
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Buchwalter Greenhouse and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Buchwalter Greenhouse is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding

Wedding Venues