Cynthia Mae Photograph

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,850 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,850 Most Popular Price

Cynthia Mae Photography is a full service wedding photography company based in Southwest Michigan, serving the entire state of Michigan. Her mission is to not only take quality photographs, but also make you feel good in front of the camera! Cynthia Mae Photography knows the value of a good picture, and she will work side by side with you to make you look and feel great in pictures on your big day. Cynthia will take pictures that will serve you well throughout your lifetime!

Experience
Cynthia Norris, owner and operator of Cynthia Mae Photography, wants you to view her not as a vendor, but as a friend. If you are nervous on camera, she will make sure that your nerves are calmed and that you can relax and have fun! Cynthia, along with the rest of Cynthia Mae Photography, are devoted to you being the best you can be on camera, because they understand that photographs last forever and are your legacy!

To view more of Cynthia's work, visit her website at www.cynthiamaephoto.com. She can't wait to hear from you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,850

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Toning
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Natalie B. Married on 08/13/2022

Cynthia is awesome!

I am SO glad that I stumbled across Cynthia’s Photography!!! I can’t say enough about how professional Cynthia is and the quality of work that she provides. I was so pleased with my engagement photos and wedding photographs!! Cynthia Is extremely personable and makes anyone doing pictures feel comfortable. Her eye to detail is top knotch. I will continue to recommend Cynthia (: .
    Courtnee M. Married on 08/06/2022

Cynthia Mae Photography = Best Decision We Made

Anyone who knows me knows how important pictures are to me. I did a lot of research when I was looking for a photographer and as soon as I saw Cynthia’s page I instantly fell in love! Her pictures are beyond beautiful with the brightness and timeless look! From the start Cynthia was SO sweet and accommodating! She picked the absolutely best area! I was so nervous for our engagement shoot but Cynthia made us feel so comfortable and the pictures were beautiful and she got the cutest pictures of our pup! Throughout the whole wedding planning process she was there to help with any questions I had and to show us how everything should go so we felt prepared! Our wedding day was so stressful at first but once Cynthia arrived everything felt so calm and relaxed. She has a way of making you feel so comfortable and cared about! The pictures from our wedding day truly turned out beautiful! Better than I ever expected!! She made my family and the whole bridal party look amazing! Some of the pictures that she took, I cried when I saw them because she really captured the smallest moments of the day that meant so much! Cynthia is the sweetest and was the best decision we made for our wedding day!! We can’t wait to have her be our photographer in the future!🤍
  • Abbey
    Abbey K. Married on 07/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best photographer we could have asked for!

Just after talking and inquiring with Cynthia over the phone, we were thrilled to hire her as our photographer! In November 2021, she captured our Big Day beautifully and we loved her company while she took our pictures! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a talented photographer to capture the most heartwarming moments.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Stonegate Manor Stonegate Manor Historic Weddings

Cynthia is just an awesome photographer! Her images capture not just the physical setting but the emotions therein! Highly recommend her.

Blushing Designs Blushing Designs Wedding Florists

I was approached by Cynthia to work on a Styled Shoot with her as the florist. Once we met over coffee to chat details we became instant friends. She is one of the sweetest, loving, and most kind hearted photographers and humans I have ever met. I had her come over to my parents lake house for some headshots and we had so much fun. I really don't like being in front of the camera but she made it feel so effortless and natural. She had the pictures to me with in 24hrs and I couldn't stop smiling. They were beautiful and so much more than I could have ever anticipated! She has such a beautiful eye for detail, small or big, and makes everyone around her feel at ease. Any bride that works with her will know immediately that they can trust her to capture the most important moments of their big day.

Grand Rapids, Michigan Grand Rapids, MI, 49008
Location of (Cynthia Mae Photograph)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding