Buchwalter Greenhouse Reviews

Buchwalter Greenhouse 6
Buchwalter Greenhouse 7
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 06/08/2019

While we didn't end up booking with Buchwalter, I wanted to write a review about the booking process as I was so impressed with them! Hands down, Tiffany was the best at getting back to us out of everyone we reached out to - she is definitely on top of the communication! While most venues come with a lengthy list of restrictions, they seemed very flexible with everything from setup to catering. We just had something a little different in mind when it came to our theme/aesthetic, but as far as value goes, Buchwalter seems difficult to top so I highly recommend it!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Jill · Married on 09/22/2018

I loved Buchwalter Greenhouse! Everything was wonderful and turned out great!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Buchwalter Greenhouse 8

Cassandra · Married on 09/15/2018

The venue is amazing. My husband and I had our wedding here on 9/15/18 and it was beautiful. Tiffany and her team were more than accommodating and super sweet. Everything went perfect and i'd like to thank everyone there. (:

Sent on 09/21/2018

Sydney · Married on 09/01/2018

Buchwalter Greenhouse was the absolute perfect place for our wedding! The greenhouse is beautiful and you can use any of their plants for staging. There are many different photo-op locations on the property that make for great pictures! A live plant wall, pine trees, a perfectly dilapidated barn, and not to mention the greenhouse itself. Tiffany is so easy to work with and very flexible and accommodating. It does get pretty warm in the greenhouse. The fans help but just keep in mind that there is no air conditioning so you will probably be sweating! But every drop of sweat was absolutely worth it because our wedding was exactly what we wanted and everyone kept commenting about how awesome and unique the venue was! There is no other venue like this around- if you love greenery, plants, and market lights, then you will love this venue!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Sidney · Married on 08/04/2018

I am lost for words trying to describe how amazing Buchwalter Greenhouse was during our wedding planning/actual wedding. They were more than spectacular!! We are SO thankful for how amazing they were. They made our special day way more special than what we could have imagined!! Highly recommend spending your special wedding day with them at their BEAUTIFUL venue. Thank you again, Buchwalter Greenhouse!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Buchwalter Greenhouse 9
    Buchwalter Greenhouse 10
    Buchwalter Greenhouse 11

Alyssa · Married on 07/28/2018

Choosing Buckwalter Greenhouse for our reception was the easiest choice we made. There is no place that compares when it comes to style, price and quality! We searched everywhere for something to fit our style and the greenhouse is perfect! They were so wonderful to work with from beginning to end. We are so happy we found them!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Buchwalter Greenhouse 16
    Buchwalter Greenhouse 17
    Buchwalter Greenhouse 18

Sabrina · Married on 07/07/2018

I had my wedding here on July 7th and everything went so smoothly and looked absolutely GORGEOUS! Buchwalter’s comes highly recommended!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jayne · Married on 07/07/2018

Such a great venture! Beautiful! Tiffany is so easy to work with. She is so willing to help in anyway possible. They incorporate your colors, every little detail is coordinated, convenient, took lots of stress off us by willing to help and so great to work with.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Jared · Married on 10/14/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Buchwalters Greenhouse and their staff! The staff did an amazing job to decorate and setup everything the way we wanted. Tiffany was easy and very professional to work with, she went above and beyond to make sure we didn't have to worry about anything on the day of our wedding!.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Brooke · Married on 10/07/2017

The Buchwalter Greenhouse crew was very easy to work with and helped us with any requests we had. Our guests LOVED the venue! We had tons of completments about how beautiful the space was and how it was a unique location for a wedding. Everything was clean and ready for set up. Really can't say enough good things about this place and our experience.

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Buchwalter Greenhouse 19
    Buchwalter Greenhouse 20
    Buchwalter Greenhouse 21

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Buchwalters Greenhouse and their staff! Thank you all for making the most important day of my daughter’s life prefect! You go over and above for your customers which is hard to find these days. Thank you for all that you do’
    Dean and Lisa Benner

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Buchwalter Greenhouse 22
    Buchwalter Greenhouse 23

Casey · Married on 07/29/2017

Having our wedding here was an absolute DREAM!!! Everyone who worked with us was so nice and so relaxed and willing to help us with whatever we needed! From meeting with us before the wedding to make sure all of our questions were answered to being there when we were setting up! The greenhouse was absolutely gorgeous in the evening and I could NOT have asked for a more beautiful place to celebrate our wedding!

Sent on 08/25/2017
  • User7720728 · 2+ years ago

They staff was fantastic to work with!! The venue was gorgeous for our winter wedding. Was the absolute best for having an 'outdoor wedding' in the winter. The staff was very friendly and there for absolutely anything we needed. So many of our guests were shocked at how beautiful it was.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Leah · Married on 01/14/2017

I knew I wanted a greenhouse for my wedding and when I started looking there really was not a lot of options nearby. I came across Buchwalter and they quickly responded and let me know all the details immediately. The venue itself is AMAZING if you plan on having a unique venue. I brought in all my own decor (with the help of their plants as scenery) and lighting. It was like a canvas I could decorate and arrange however I pleased. Tiffany and the owners were so good with being flexible and answering any questions we had. They allowed us to have extra time for set up and even helped us take down the next day. Tiffany also made us a gorgeous wintergreen garland and even made us a beautiful gift as well. Everyone has done nothing but comment on how gorgeous it was. It was like having a wedding on a summer patio but it was 25 degrees outside!!! Can't say enough good things, if you want something unique and beautiful also at a great price definitely check them out!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Brittney · Married on 11/12/2016

Buchwalter Greenhouse was such a beautiful setting for our wedding reception. They went above and beyond helping us with set up, tear down, and everything in between! They were very flexible with times for catering staff setting up and table and chair rentals dropping off. Tiffany was so creative helping us with decor.. we couldnt have planned or had a better night there, and a lot of our guests commented on how beautiful everything was. It was more than we imagined!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Bethany · Married on 06/13/2015

Our wedding reception was an absolute dream and we received so many compliments on how beautiful and one-of-a-kind our reception was! I was able to work with the staff to coordinate flowering containers that matched our wedding colors that were in full bloom on our wedding. Though it was on the warmer side, the greenhouse had additional fans to help keep everyone cooler side. The location also had multiple photo opportunities with rustic barn and pine trees. We were able to use all of the tropical plants, some fountains and display tables to help decorate for our day. The facility was very clean and there was staff available to assist with parking as well. I give them a 5.0/5.0 because the staff truly helped in making my vision and wedding day dream come true!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Claire · Married on 07/23/2016

Great blank canvas to let your imaginations become reality. Vendor is quick to answer any questions and help make your desires and plans be put into action. Friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 08/21/2016