Pinstripes Cleveland

Chagrin Falls, OH View map Visit website
4.9 out of 5 rating

Pinstripes Cleveland is an upscale wedding venue located in Beachwood, Ohio. The versatile space can accommodate all wedding occasions, from the engagement party and the shower to the rehearsal dinner and the main event itself. Couples can create a personalized and memorable event in an elegantly-appointed space, complete with an Italian-American bistro, a wine cellar, and an outdoor patio.

Facilities and Capacity

Pinstripes Cleveland has indoor and outdoor spaces to accommodate the ceremony and reception festivities. The areas feature industrial and chic elements that form the backdrop to the day's celebrations. The grand ballroom boasts floor-to-ceiling windows and ample space for dining, dancing, bowling, and bocce. Take the party outside to the patio, where guests can enjoy the cozy fire pit, complete with Adirondack chairs and an adjacent, covered seating area. The ballroom can comfortably accommodate up to 210 guests, or couples can rent the entire venue for an extravagant celebration of 1,000 people.

Pinstripes Cleveland aims to provide couples and their guests with a unique experience that embodies the love and happiness shared on the day. The expert events team collaborates with the pair to personalize the event down to every last detail, providing event planning and day-of coordination support. All event items can be delivered and include tables, chairs, linens, china, silverware, and glassware. Microphones and a sound system are also supplied, ensuring a sweet-sounding atmosphere throughout the day.

Cuisine

The facility provides an unmatched in-house catering service that features fresh and high-quality selections crafted on-site. From delicious hors d’oeuvres to signature dinner menus, the culinary team offers a variety of dining options to suit a couple's needs perfectly. Loved ones can experience love at first bite when trying a modern twist on rustic Italian-American dishes. Couples can customize their dinner package and pair it with a full range of bar service selections for a seamless celebration with good food and great company.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Dessert
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$28

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine
Open Bar

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Loft
Restaurant
Rooftop

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Jean K. Married on 07/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Pinstripes was great from menu to friendly staff !

I did 2 showers at pinstripes in Cleveland. The glass garage doors open to make it Covid friendly. Food and wait staff were terrific. One shower had a salad flatbread salmon and chicken menu and the other had a traditional brunch menu. Both were great! Will celebrate more events at pinstripes in the future!
  • Megan
    Megan S. Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience in rare indoor/outdoor space in Cleveland

The entire Pinstripes team was incredible! They were completely flexible with our date change due to COVID and they were the perfect partners to help us with our big day. I can’t even count the amount of compliments we received on the venue and especially the food! It was the perfect indoor/outdoor space with room for dancing and games. We couldn’t have asked for a better venue!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Jamie Housley
Jamie Housley
Director of Sales

My name is Jamie Housley, I am the Director of Sales for Pinstripes Cleveland. It’s so nice to virtually “meet” you and I hope to see you in person at our beautiful venue soon. I joined Pinstripes in 2022 after a 20+ year career in hotel management. My experience in the hospitality industry has spanned many markets but my favorite is wedding planning! It is always an honor to be selected as a partner and trusted advisor for one of the most important days of someone’s life. I take this role very seriously and will work hard to help you find solutions for the many tasks related to your event. From selecting your vendors, picking out your décor and my favorite part, the food tasting I am here as a resource to help guide you in any way that you need. I have worked with over 100 couples to make their wedding day vision become a reality. I would be so excited to help you too!

Joel  Van Hise
Joel Van Hise
General Manager

Originally from Naubinway, Michigan my love for the hospitality industry stems from working for my family’s bar and local golf course in my hometown. Igniting my passion to begin my 14 years of experience in the hospitality field. I am a Northern Michigan University Grad, majoring in English and Physical Education. While student teaching I continued my love for the hospitality industry, becoming a Service and Culinary Professional for Darden Restaurants.

Relocating to Chicago after college and a five-year stint for Darden, I found my greatest passion becoming a father and signing on with my current company, Pinstripes! Eight years later I have worked in six locations. Four of those locations I lead the team as the General Manager in Downtown Chicago, South Barrington, Illinois, Fort Worth, Texas and my current location Cleveland, Ohio.

Over the years, I have continued my love for Physical Education, coaching golf, recreation basketball leagues, and coaching my sons little league and soccer teams. In my free time you’ll find me visiting the different wine regions of California and growing my knowledge of wine to further hone my craft! My goal is to become the General Manager of Pinstripes in Aventura, FL and to continue my love for the hospitality industry!

Eric Sanchez
Eric Sanchez
Executive Chef

I have 14 years of culinary experience. Specifically, I have experience in Italian Cuisine, Spanish Cuisine, Mexican Cuisine, and Mediterranean Cuisine. At 18 years old I began my career. I accepted my first position working as a dishwasher and from there working my way into my current position as Executive Chef. What I am most proud of is my history. To see my growth and accomplishments from where I started to the current position I am holding now. Likewise, I am proud and honored to say that I have promoted three colleagues from Sous Chefs to Executive Chefs. My goal is to become Culinary Director and to oversee multiple locations. In my free time you’ll find me enjoying Art Museums, hiking trails, and biking trails.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
111 Park Avenue Chagrin Falls, OH, 44122
216-415-8380
216-415-8010

Monday - Thursday: 11:30 am – 10:00 pm Friday: 11:30 am – 12:00 am Saturday: 10:00 am – 12:00 am Sunday: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
Location of (Pinstripes Cleveland)

Pinstripes Cleveland frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Pinstripes Cleveland?

Pinstripes Cleveland includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Pinstripes Cleveland, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Pinstripes Cleveland includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)

At Pinstripes Cleveland, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Pinstripes Cleveland includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • House Beer
  • House Wine
  • Open Bar

What are the most important characteristics of Pinstripes Cleveland in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Pinstripes Cleveland for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Loft
  • Restaurant
  • Rooftop

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Pinstripes Cleveland for wedding events?

Pinstripes Cleveland offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Pinstripes Cleveland offer?

Pinstripes Cleveland offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Pinstripes Cleveland offer for wedding events?

Pinstripes Cleveland offers the following services for wedding events:
  • All Inclusive Packages
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Pinstripes Cleveland have available for wedding events?

Pinstripes Cleveland offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Runners
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Photo booth
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Pinstripes Cleveland and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Pinstripes Cleveland is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in average response time, 5 in professionalism, 4.8 in quality of service and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding

Wedding Venues