76 Maple Drive, Hudson, OH 44236 Map · Phone number

About Molly Taylor Designs

Molly Taylor Designs is a full service floral design studio and gift boutique, specializing in upscale flowers and decor for weddings, parties, memorial services and other special events. Our trendy design team offers a fresh take on floral design with an uncompromising commitment to quality and detail in order to create an unforgettable event on any budget.

Stop in and see us for a free consultation!

76 Maple Street

• Lowe's Greenhouse

12 Reviews for Molly Taylor Designs

Deborah Ewing-Wilson · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful floral designs

Bailey Wilson worked with my daughter and me to create the perfect mixture of greenery and floral decor! Everyone raved about the beautiful flowers! I wouldn’t hesitate to use her again! Molly Taylor was great!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2018

We worked with Connie from Molly and Taylor. She was such a pleasure to work with from the minute we met her. I had an "image" in my head, with a rough idea of what color scheme I wanted and she was able to seamlessly create florals that literally took my breath away. She created an amazing arrangement for my head table that was a work of art-- it made the head table look stunning and very unique. The flowers were by far one of the favorite parts on my wedding day. They were magnificent, stunning, and I was given countless compliments. Thank you so much Molly and Taylor!!!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Erica · Married on 12/10/2016

Anyone who has seen Molly Taylor & Co.'s wedding bouquets instantly understands the magic that is this vendor. I have never seen a bouquet that Bailey has made that didn't completely stun me, and the centerpieces and bouquets that she made for us were the most breathtaking things. Hiring Bailey was a huge relief - all I had to do was explain our wedding style and show her a few Pinterest photos, and she delivered more magic than I could've dreamed of. Hiring Bailey is truly hiring an artist who will make your bouquet incredibly memorable and beautiful. Although I think her work would be a value at any cost, her prices are extremely reasonable and she costs each and every item out individually with upgrades available so that you know exactly what you are paying for and can adjust to fit your budget accordingly. I wouldn't dream of using another florist!

Sent on 01/08/2017

• 76 Maple Drive Hudson, 44236 See on map
    3305241050 (Other Phone Number)
    3306533603 (Fax Number)
    { Mon-Fri :: 9:30a.m. - 5:30p.m. }{ Sat. :: 10:00a.m. - 3:30 p.m. }{ Sun. & Evenings :: By Appt. Only }
    Location of (Molly Taylor Designs)