One Red Door Photography

Chagrin Falls, OH View map Visit website
$2,895 Most Popular Price

$2,895 Most Popular Price

Welcome Friends!

WE'RE THE TEAM OF ONE RED DOOR!
WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU AND
HEAR ABOUT YOUR LOVE STORY.

We know how hard it is to plan a wedding. We are whole heartedly invested in making the process stress free and fun. We have a passion for working with people and want to give you the best service possible.

ONE RED DOOR IS A PHOTOGRAPHY TEAM LOCATED IN CLEVELAND OHIO.

- ESTABLISHED 2012 -

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,895

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,895

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Hayley M. Married on 11/06/2021

Great Photo Team

We hired ORD after seeing the photos they had done for our friend鈥檚 wedding. Melissa and Dustin are the absolute best and I can鈥檛 say enough good things about them. From the engagement shoot to the wedding day they helped keep me organized and provided a lot of suggestions and guidance, including timeline building. On our wedding day Melissa got there and I basically put the day in her hands and she ran with it. I said tell me what you need me to do and she took the reigns and helped us have a great and organized day. We ended our wedding and said so many times how glad we were that we had hired One Red Door. Melissa and Dustin were so kind and fun and really listened to what we wanted. Dustin also made sure to ask my mom if there were any photos that she wanted that he hadn鈥檛 captured yet. They are such a kind team and we can鈥檛 say enough good things!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/05/2020

Best Photographers! Highly Recommend

I am so happy with my decision to hire Dustin and Melissa. My father and now husband were extremely reluctant to hire professional photographers and it turned into pretty huge arguments leading up to the wedding. I'm so glad I was firm and insisted on spending a little more money for high quality photos and photographers! The sample pictures turned out so well and everyone is waiting for the rest! Dustin and Melissa were very calm and helped me relax on my wedding day. The day before my wedding was rainy and gray, so I was a little nervous to take photos at the Metroparks. When we arrived at Jackson Field, all of us were very underwhelmed and nervous that we picked such a crummy spot. But we could see really cool trees and a nice path and ended up with amazing photos! They took a gross muddy field and turned it into our favorite photos of our wedding. My dad and husband are so happy with the photos they forgot how reluctant they were to go with high quality photographers in the first place! I'm so glad Melissa and Dustin were there on my wedding day and took such amazing photos. I highly recommend them - don't let anyone talk you out of hiring them! Best decision I made for my wedding!
    Margo D. Married on 12/08/2018

A magical day

ORD was the easiest couple to work with! They are very professional, provide great insight and info and made our day magical! Both Melissa and Dustin are artists and are very skilled! They did everything we asked for and more! It was so much fun having them along for the ride at our wedding and I would recommend ODR to anyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Celebrations by Shari Celebrations by Shari Wedding Officiants

This couple are not only amazing photographers, they are a wonderful and adorable couple. You will love your photos.

Marino Brothers
The Paper Vow
4.9 out of 5 rating , 69 Reviews
路 Wedding Invitations

3 1/2 N. Franklin St. Chagrin Falls, OH, 44022

Tuesday - Friday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location of (One Red Door Photography)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding