Lakewood, OH 44107 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Cleveland Keys Dueling Pianos

Cleveland Keys is a Dueling Pianos company that offers our clients All Request- Live Dueling Pianos using only the BEST players in the country! We also provide our guests with DJ and MC services throughout the night, so that you don't have to compromise! We have the skills and experience to get your guests out on that dance floor! And whether it's singing along to your favorite hits, getting grandpa up on stage to sing, or playing the songs your family knows every word to, we will be there every step of the way to make sure that your night is absolute magic. Contact us now to reserve your date!

Follow Cleveland Keys Dueling Pianos on

cle keys 6 edit 51 977438

• Videos 3

3 Reviews for Cleveland Keys Dueling Pianos

Holly · Married on 10/21/2017

I can’t say enough about this company! They are fantastic! I wish we could have partied all night! Everyone loved how interactive they were with the crowd and being able to request songs helps keep your guests engaged throughout the whole event. I’m so impressed with their knowledge of so many different genres that were requested and how energetic they were from beginning to end. I would whole heartedly refer them to other brides and other events. When we thought we only had the budget for a DJ, cleveland keys proves you can get just as much and MORE With them!

George · Married on 09/09/2017

There is really only one word to describe these guys, amazing! We would 100% hire them again (and again and again). Do yourself a favor and hire them. Let me add the caveat that we do not know the band personally so this isn’t a review from someone’s family member. We learned about them when looking at bands online. Here are some specifics. The Cleveland Keys:

• Showed up several hours early to get set up to make sure there weren’t issues (helpful on stressful wedding days)
    • Were friendly, courteous, etc the whole time
    • Got a whole group of older guests (70+) onto the dance floor (no easy feat)
    • Took open requests for songs – this is pretty amazing as how many bands can play anything
    • Allowed several drunken guests to attempt to sing (and helped them along with vocals)
    • Gladly let a guest play guitar with them (the guest was good at guitar but still most bands would be annoyed having a guest join in)

We requested a song they didn’t know and they learned it on their break and played it after – it sounded great. We didn’t hear anything but positive comments from guests. What more can you ask for. On a scale of 1 to 10 these guys were an 11. Hire them.

Mike · Married on 08/04/2017

If your still thinking about what your going to do for entertainment on your special day, stop. Call these guys and book em!

Greg and his team were a 12 out of 10. I am not at all the type of person to write reviews but these guys deserve the recognition. I found out about them while my wife and I were on our tour of the venue we ended up getting married at. The manager giving us the tour, told us that the funnest wedding she ever managed was a "dry" wedding. I was as shocked as you, but she pulled out her phone to show us a video she recorded of the CleKeys at this "dry" wedding. Just from watching the 20 sec video, I knew I had to contact the band. Greg got back to me in the same day to answer all the questions I had. He is a super easy-going guy to get along with and he went the extra mile to set up some fun meetings in Cleveland so he could get to know my wife and I better.
    We had to battle with some on/off rain on our wedding day and Greg and his team were able to adapt with no issues at all. He got there early to set up, check all sounds, and then do it all over again once the rain settled. Their service truly went above and beyond and I couldn't recommend the CleKeys more. If you are thinking about them for your wedding, I promise you will not be disappointed. The talent is top level and your guests will have a blast. My wife and I still get compliments on how much fun people had and the CleKeys were the main reason why. Thank you guys!!

Cleveland Keys Dueling Pianos FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acapella, Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Latin, Mariachi, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Karaoke Services, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Disco Ball, Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• The Grand Barn at The Mohicans
    The Grand Barn at The Mohicans Barn & Farm Weddings

Greg at Cleveland Keys really knows how to bring life to any party BIG or small! He is a great entertainer and doesn't miss a minute of engaging the crowd to make everyone who is at the party instantly change from wall fly to life of the party. If you want the best of the best and something that makes your party above and beyond all others; you want Cleveland Keys! Your guests will be talking for years to come!

• Lakewood, OH 44107 See on map