119 East Broadway, Girard, OH 44420 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Deals 1

About RUDY and the Professionals Band

RUDY and the Professionals Band is a professional and experienced wedding band in Cleveland, Ohio. They are a 6 piece band that can perform a huge variety of music styles. Rudy has been the opening act for Earth, Wind & Fire and has performed at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. His unique and seasoned background will give you the high-end performance you are looking for. RUDY and the Professionals Band are energetic and interactive entertainers that you and your guests will love. Rudy's everywhere with his cordless mic.

For the most versatile songs, RUDY and the Professionals Band can perform various music genres that you can choose from. They are also willing to travel to your wedding destination. Some services they offer include:

• Instrumentals

Wedding reception
e3695e5094303d8e wedding 3

• Videos 2

7 Reviews for RUDY and the Professionals Band

Rudy and the Professionals made our reception! We were looking for a band that would read the crowd, get people out dancing, and organize the flow of our reception- they really delivered! Their band manager helped me to organize my thoughts and provided advice on timing, they were flexible with some special requests we had and were just an over-all blast to work with! People are still talking about how much fun they had with they band! Thanks Rudy and the Professionals- you all are talented!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Meghan · Married on 07/09/2014

Rudy and the Professionals were fantastic! My guests loved them so much and there was never an empty dance floor the whole night. There was a small hiccup in communication, but I take my responsibility for that too as I was trying to plan my wedding from 6,000 miles away. The day of the event was wonderful. Sherri helped me book an acoustic guitarist for my ceremony and he was very good and extremely professional. If I was to have another party of any sort near the area, I would definitely book them again. I especially loved that they didn't really play typical "wedding" music and everyone commented on how refreshing that was and how it was easy for everyone to join in the fun.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Katterli · Married on 10/20/2012

I would highly recommend Rudy and the Professionals! The band was exceptional! So many of our guests raved about them, and they made the whole reception flow so easily. We asked for a formal and fun reception, and this is exactly what it was. It was very easy to communicate my requests and changes before the wedding, and they made sure I didn't have to worry about a thing at the reception.

Sent on 11/03/2012

RUDY and the Professionals Band FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 2,001.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Caribbean, Country, Funk, Motown, Oldies, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Cocktail Hour Music, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System