All Events Planned

Chagrin Falls, OH View map Visit website
$2,300 Package Price

$2,300 Package Price

All Events Planned

We offer over 20 years of successful wedding planning experience with hundreds of delighted bridal
clients whose wedding days were easy, fun and planned out perfectly.

Pricing includes full packages, partial packages, and budget packages. We also offer an hourly rate so you can have a coordinator available when you need one. Pricing and assistance are specific to you and your day.

Extensive experience in the wedding industry with the vendors and the local sites gives us the ability to handle all of the planning details and successfully manage your wedding day. All you do is enjoy!

Brandi Pennington, Owner

Brandi has been planning events for over ten years. She holds a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management from the Pittsburgh Culinary Institute. She has been involved in the planning and coordination of over 300 weddings.
Her experience runs from weddings to charity events and fundraisers to corporate events. Detail oriented, Brandi will make sure that every detail is handled at your event.

Prior to starting her own event management company, Brandi was Public Programs Manager at Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens where she coordinated events inluding wine tastings, fund raisers, and the Father's Day Car Show, an event with over 5000 attendees. Brandi was also the Wedding Coordinator for an off-site catering company as well as the Catering Director for the Akron City Club. As you can see, Brandi Pennington is one of the few coordinators whose entire background is dedicated to wedding and event planning.

She is a proud resident of Chagrin Falls, and is active in many local philanthropic and educational groups and causes.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

1,500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

4,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Amanda Married on 09/24/2022

Bride with Chronic Illness

Hiring AEP and Brandi was the best decision I made in the wedding planning process. I chose the "month-of" planning package because I chose most of my vendors already, but needed help with details, timeline, and the day running smoothly. I also have chronic illness and Brandi was extremely sensitive to that, more so than any other vendor I worked with. She made sure I was comfortable, relaxed, as stress free as possible, and all of my health concerns were taken care of. It was more than I could have asked for. If you are wondering if you have the budget for her, I would say make room in the budget for her because she's so worth it. I have absolutely no regrets about hiring AEP and recommend them to any bride.
    Caitlin L. Married on 10/23/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend! Made our day a success!

Brandi and the All Events Planned team are incredible! We had two ceremonies in one day and more than the average list of vendors. Brandi helped us navigate COVID-19 with date changes, venue changes and scheduling shifts. Throughout the process, Brandi was always available to chat, offer guidance and provide honest feedback that helped make our day a success! Hiring Brandi was one of the best decisions we could have made and we loved working with her for 2 years of our engagement. :) We were planning a wedding from out of state and Brandi was everything we needed in a wedding planner. Thank you to Brandi for all of your hard work and support! You are a dream!
    Kathryn Married on 11/02/2019

Do not hesitate, hire AEP

Rachel & Brandi were an absolute godsend. I hired AEP as month & day of planners and coordinators and the month before the wedding went very smoothly because of them. I initially met with Brandi and she made me feel very comfortable about all of my decisions I had made, and made suggestions about where we could improve the timeline.

Rachel coordinated the timeline and led communication with all of my vendors, led the rehearsal, and was there for the actual wedding day, and I cannot thank her enough. She made me feel at ease the entire time and pretty much handled everything, all while making sure I had a glass of bubbly in my hand to enjoy the night. Everything went so smoothly, and I know for a fact it was because of Rachel.

I cannot stress this enough to brides/grooms planning their wedding..this team was worth their weight in gold. Do not hesitate calling them to help you make your wedding day truly the best day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

All Events Planned 1
Gift
Meet with All Events Wedding Planner and receive 1 hour consultation FREE. Bring all your questions, time lines and details and review for up to 1 hour at no cost.

New Image Photography New Image Photography Wedding Photographers

Brandi is very professional and fun to work with!

Birch Tree Photography Birch Tree Photography Wedding Photographers

I was the photographer for an August 2016 wedding that Brandi planned. It was one of the most magical weddings I've photographed - despite an intense thunderstorm, the outdoor wedding was so much fun! I'm not sure how she did it, but she fit a tent, dance floor, and dining areas all in the couple's backyard. Looking forward to working with her in the future! Alex

RUDY and the Professionals Band RUDY and the Professionals Band Wedding Bands

A fantastic event planner thattakes the time to please clients!

Cleveland Music Group
路 Wedding Hair & Makeup

114 Elm Court Chagrin Falls, 44022
440-247-2820

By Appointment
Location of (All Events Planned)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding