114 Elm Court, Chagrin Falls, OH 44022 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About All Events Planned

All Events Planned

We offer over 16 years of successful wedding planning experience with hundreds of delighted bridal
clients whose wedding days were easy, fun and planned out perfectly.

Pricing includes full packages, partial packages, and budget packages. We also offer an hourly rate so you can have a coordinator available when you need one. Pricing and assistance are specific to you and your day.

Extensive experience in the wedding industry with the vendors and the local sites gives us the ability to handle all of the planning details and successfully manage your wedding day. All you do is enjoy!

Brandi Hamerstone- Owner

Brandi has been planning events for over ten years. She holds a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management from the Pittsburgh Culinary Institute. She has been involved in the planning and coordination of over 300 weddings.
Her experience runs from weddings to charity events and fundraisers to corporate events. Detail oriented, Brandi will make sure that every detail is handled at your event.

Prior to starting her own event management company, Brandi was Public Programs Manager at Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens where she coordinated events inluding wine tastings, fund raisers, and the Father's Day Car Show, an event with over 5000 attendees. Brandi was also the Wedding Coordinator for an off-site catering company as well as the Catering Director for the Akron City Club. As you can see, Brandi Hamerstone is one of the few coordinators whose entire background is dedicated to wedding and event planning.

She is a proud resident of Chagrin Falls, and is active in many local philanthropic and educational groups and causes.

Follow All Events Planned on

WEDBoyland00474
WEDBoyland00602

13 Reviews for All Events Planned

Alexandra · Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot say enough about Nataya and the amazing job she did on my wedding! I am an organized person and had a year and a half engagement so I was very adamant about not needing a wedding planner. That was until the last six months hit and all the small details were keeping me up at night. I was referred to All Events Planned by a friend and had my first phone call with Nataya. She immediately talked me off the ledge and reassured me that she had the details under control. After that first meeting, she answered every question and offered encouragement and support that was definitely needed! On the day of the wedding, we were shocked to find out the new owner of the reception venue was very rude but Nataya played goalie all night refusing to let him ruin the day. If you are hesitant about needing a wedding planner, just do it! You want to enjoy your engagement and let Nataya worry about the small stuff.

Therese · Married on 01/16/2016

Brandi and her associates at All Events planned assisted us in all area of our wedding and delivered a fairy tail wedding. They allowed us to focus on eachother and our love and not the small details on our special day! I highly recommend Brandi and having a wedding planner for your wedding. We received many comments from our guests that our wedding was by far the best they have attended. Brandi and her team helped each guest with that experience! Thank you for helping to make our celebration a truly classy and amazing event!

Caitlin · Married on 05/30/2015

Brandi and Nataya from All Events Planned were worth every (reasonable) penny. I hired her for "Day of" coordination, and it was the best decision I made for our wedding. She helped make sure I had thought of everything along the way, and on the day of the wedding, they worked their tails off. It was really rainy, and they were out squeegee-ing the walkway, carrying an umbrella for me, running out to the car to get my shoes and buy lighters which I had forgotten... not to mention, the biggest and best part, they set up the entire reception venue for me. I had everything ready to go and packed in containers, with just a Word document with my vague instructions. I came in to the reception, and it was as if Brandi had been in my head. Every detail was just as I wanted, some of it set up better than I instructed. Do yourself a favor, hire a day of planner! You can't go wrong with All Events Planned!

All Events Planned FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• All Events Planned 1
    Free Consultation with Wedding Planner
    Meet with All Events Wedding Planner and receive 1 hour consultation FREE. Bring all your questions, time lines and details and review for up to 1 hour at no cost.

• New Image Photography
    New Image Photography Wedding Photographers

Brandi is very professional and fun to work with!

• Birch Tree Photography
    Birch Tree Photography Wedding Photographers

I was the photographer for an August 2016 wedding that Brandi planned. It was one of the most magical weddings I've photographed - despite an intense thunderstorm, the outdoor wedding was so much fun! I'm not sure how she did it, but she fit a tent, dance floor, and dining areas all in the couple's backyard. Looking forward to working with her in the future! Alex

• RUDY and the Professionals Band
    RUDY and the Professionals Band Wedding Bands

A fantastic event planner thattakes the time to please clients!

• 114 Elm Court Chagrin Falls, OH 44022 See on map
    4402472820 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment