Annie Rose Events, LLC

New Albany, OH View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Annie Rose Events, LLC, is a wedding planning service in Ohio. A highly passionate planner, Denise works closely with each client to create a tailored celebration for their special day. Her focus is on your occasion, using her talents to allow you to relax and enjoy your long-awaited event. From intimate backyard occasions to elaborate receptions, she can be there to cater to your needs.

Annie Rose Events offers a range of planning packages, allowing you to choose the experience that best suits your needs. Annie welcomes you to organize a consultation with her, allowing her to learn all about your love story and schedule for the big day. She offers full-service planning along with day-of coordination for couples that just need a hand on the big day. Additionally, she is happy to tailor her services to suit your needs upon request.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Tina B. Married on 07/16/2022

Absolutely fabulous

We received advise that working with a wedding planner was the best thing to do when planning a wedding. With that, having Denise was the absolute best decision we could have made. She helped with all aspects of the wedding & volunteered to assist further. Could not recommend Annie Rose Events more.

Annie Rose Events, LLC's reply:

Tina!! Thank you thank you thank you! The joy was all mine! Blessings to you and Nick! Please contact me if you need anything! Congratulations again!
    Rachel T. Married on 06/25/2022

Excellent!!

Denise made everything easier for me and took care of everything. From recommending trusted vendors to coordinating the day of, Denise was there to make sure everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend Denise for all your wedding planning needs, she’s truly the best.

Annie Rose Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Rachel! It’s really was an honor to help you and Brandon! You both have become friends! 🥰 I’m looking forward to all your new beginnings! Blessings to you both! I am so grateful!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Denise Rosby
Denise Rosby
Wedding Coordinator and Planner

Hi Everyone! My name is Denise, and I wanted to start off by thanking you for visiting Annie Rose Events!

As a mom of five, I have experienced my share of birthdays, weddings, baby showers, graduation parties, and many more. I have always enjoyed making special days come to life, while celebrating the individuals involved. Making each of my loved one’s event visions come true has been my utmost joy. Annie Rose Events was born out of my love for coordinating events for my family, now available to yours.

My detail oriented mindset and my excitement to serve others is the driving force behind Annie Rose Events. Hiring us as your special day’s coordinator will give you peace of mind so you can enjoy your event and will give everyone of your guests an experience they will never forget!

I look forward to meeting you and making your special event vision a reality.

New Albany New Albany, OH, 43054
(614) 289-8763

8am-5pm EST
Location of (Annie Rose Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding