New Albany, New Albany, OH 43054 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Annie Rose Events, LLC

Annie Rose Events, LLC is a wedding planning and coordination service for Columbus and Cleveland, Ohio. A highly passionate planner, Denise works closely with each client to create a tailored celebration for their special day. Her focus is on your occasion, using her talents to allow you to have peace of mind and enjoy your long-awaited event. From intimate backyard occasions to elaborate receptions, she will be there to cater to your needs!

Annie Rose Events offers a range of planning and coordination packages, allowing you to choose the experience that best suits your needs and budget. Denise welcomes you to organize a consultation with her, allowing her to learn all about your love story and your desired schedule for the big day.

She offers full-service planning along with day-of coordination for couples that just need a hand on the big day. Additionally, she is happy to tailor her services to suit your needs upon request. Whether it is an after wedding brunch or the wedding shower of your dreams, Denise has you covered!

• Woman-owned
Ceremony Set Up
img 1928 51 2022723 161660430822264

9 Reviews for Annie Rose Events, LLC

Jennifer E. · Married on 06/19/2021

Perfect Day in Every Way!

WOW, just WOW is what I heard over and over again as friends and family came to celebrate my daughter, Sophia, at her graduation party! From the beginning, Denise focused on capturing exactly Sophia’s vision and worked her magic to create it! Denise misses nothing! Her attention to detail and professional knowledge allowed me to relax and enjoy the day without worrying about anything! What a gift she has and I will definitely be having her put that gift to work for our family for all our future events!

Sent on 06/20/2021

Annie Rose Events, LLC's reply:

Thank You Jen! I was delighted to share Sophia's special graduation day with her and your beautiful family! It truly was my pleasure!! Looking forward to the next event! Blessings!

Daisy W. · Married on 06/06/2021

My graduation party was perfect and better than I ever could have expected! Everything was so thoughtful and detailed and beautiful!

My graduation party was beyond amazing! All my friends said how fun and beautiful it was and I could not have had it without Annie Rose events. I could not have asked for a better day or event!! This event coordinator is extremely organized and executes her events with the highest level of efficiency. I will not have events with anyone else.

Sent on 06/07/2021

Annie Rose Events, LLC's reply:

Thank YOU Daisy! I had such a fun time planning and coordinating this special party! I am looking forward to many more for you! Blessings sweet Daisy!

Annie Rose Events, LLC FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Annie Rose Events, LLC 1
    Wedding Coordinating-Fall 2021 Weddings

Book your Fall 2021 Wedding Coordinating Package through Wedding Wire and get 5% off your package price! Must reach out through Wedding Wire to claim discount!

Team of Annie Rose Events, LLC

Denise Rosby

Denise Rosby

Wedding Coordinator and Planner

Hi Everyone! My name is Denise, and I wanted to start off by thanking you for visiting Annie Rose Events!

As a mom of five, I have experienced my share of birthdays, weddings, baby showers, graduation parties, and many more. I have always enjoyed making special days come to life, while celebrating the individuals involved. Making each of my loved one’s event visions come true has been my utmost joy. Annie Rose Events was born out of my love for coordinating events for my family, now available to yours.

My detail oriented mindset and my excitement to serve others is the driving force behind Annie Rose Events. Hiring us as your special day’s coordinator will give you peace of mind so you can enjoy your event and will give everyone of your guests an experience they will never forget!

I look forward to meeting you and making your special event vision a reality.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• New Albany New Albany, OH, 43054 See on map
    (614) 289-8763 (Phone number)
    8am-5pm EST
    Location of (Annie Rose Events, LLC)