Celestial Strings

Aurora, Ohio View map Visit website

$694 Most Popular Price

Harpist Roseann Canfora is creator and principal player of Celestial Strings, a popular string ensemble that performs at weddings and special events throughout northeastern Ohio. Roseann is known for her distinct and unique way of blending the harp with flute, violin, and cello for discerning brides interested in solo, duo, trio, or quartet accompaniment, providing an elegant and unforgettable musical experience on your wedding day.

Celestial Strings offers several different packages, and her roster of musicians are among the best in the business. Add the "wow" factor to your rehearsal dinner or weddnig ceremony, and their pop/rock sets are outstanding for your cocktail and dinner receptions. Their song list is exhaustive and ever-growing, and includes:

• Broadway and show tunes
  • Classical and opera
  • Folk/traditional
  • Today's most popular hits
  • Your special requests

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$490

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$694

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
String - Trio
String - Quartet
String - Quintet

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Flute
Harp
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music

1 User photo

Eve Married on 05/23/2020
    Celestial Strings made our ceremony so special! Roseann helped me with music choices when I felt lost and everything came together beautifully. I could not have been happier! So glad I have their music apart of my special memories. Would definitely hire again. Highly reccommend!!!
  • Patience
    Patience F. Married on 09/20/2019

So Many Compliments

Our wedding was small and quick, maybe 4 hours because we were going on our honeymoon the next day.
    But I loved this group, we had the harp, violin and flute. Roseanne was so sweet, she welcomed us into her home twice to have a music listening with other couples. Some of my favorite love songs sound amazing with these instruments and every single person came up to us and said the music was wonderful and made our wedding very nice. Celestial Strings even learned some songs I wanted to be played, even though know so many. I can't say how easy they were to deal with, which made my life in turn so much easier. They were on time, professional. I got married at the shaker heights country club 09/20/2019 and in the women's locker room where I was getting ready, I could hear the music I had picked for my ceremony begin to play. I'll never forget how I felt, excited, nervous "I can't believe this is happening" feeling knowing I was about to walk down the aisle. If I could go back in time and do it all over again, I would have my wedding done the exact same way, especially by picking Celestial Strings. Thank you so much!
    Mckenzie K. Married on 06/02/2019

The perfect touch to our wedding day!

My husband knew of Celestial Strings from a wedding he went to a few years back. We discussed if it would be worth it to have strings during the ceremony or if we should just go with a DJ. I'm SO GLAD we decided on Celestial Strings for our ceremony! We had a harp and violin playing for guests when they walked in and everyone talked about how magical it was! I had the pleasure of talking with Roseann to go over each detail to make sure everything would be just right. She was so patient and offered wonderful suggestions to help me with my indecisiveness. We ended up having her play Disney music before the ceremony started and a few other songs throughout the ceremony. It was a wonderful and elegant touch to our wedding. If your not sure whether to spend the extra money to have string instruments at your wedding, I promise you will not regret this investment! We got so many compliments on how classy it was and how it filled the atmosphere with happiness. On top of that, Roseann and her team are so easy to work with and talk to. They answered every question I had and were available when I needed them. Thank you Celestial Strings!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

The Inn at Honey Run The Inn at Honey Run Hotel Weddings

Very personable, excellent and versatile musicians. Arrived early to ensure plenty of time to set up.

At Last Event Planning At Last Event Planning Wedding Planners

Roseann is the nicest person and a talented musician!

All Events Planned All Events Planned Wedding Planners

Beautiful music for a wedding ceremony or cocktail hour. They have always been professional, reliable and easy to work with through each of my clients!

176 Hurd Road Aurora, Ohio, 44202
Location of (Celestial Strings)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding