Celestial Strings Reviews

162 Reviews for Celestial Strings

1 User photo

Celestial Strings 1

Eve · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Celestial Strings made our ceremony so special! Roseann helped me with music choices when I felt lost and everything came together beautifully. I could not have been happier! So glad I have their music apart of my special memories. Would definitely hire again. Highly reccommend!!!

Sent on 11/19/2012
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful addition to a beautiful day

Given we were getting married in a beautiful church, we wanted to splurge on something that would make it extra special. Roseann and her team made this very easy. They are true professionals who can be trusted to handle everything. I only wish I could have heard them more! (My ear to the door didn’t do them justice). We had the harp/violin/flute trio, and it was truly beautiful.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Linda · Married on 09/01/2018

Roseann from Celestial Strings was so easy and accommodating to work with. She made helpful suggestions in our song choices.

Sent on 10/11/2018

molly · Married on 08/18/2018

Roseann was my calming force while preparing for my daughters Wedding! I kept telling her how I wished she could be my Planner:) Music was the most important part of the Wedding for Abby and she spent so much time with me and everything she recommended was so beautiful and set the exact mood we hoped for. Roseann and her colleagues are so lovely, they all have a wonderful sense of humor, and are brilliant Musicians. She truly enhanced our Wedding and you leave as a friend:)

Sent on 10/10/2018

Donna · Married on 08/17/2018

It was amazing. The music beautiful. The trio was perfect for the outdoor wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Lisa · Married on 07/28/2018

Roseann was wonderful from the planning stage to the performance. She is truly a professional. Many of our guests complimented the music in our daughter's wedding, making the ceremony even more special. She delivered exactly the feel and setting we were looking for. Well worth it!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Marcie · Married on 07/01/2018

Celestial Strings lived up to their name of “celestial” or heavenly. We used them for my wedding, and they created an environment through beautiful music for our prelude to the ceremony, ceremony and cocktail hour that was magical. More guests commented to me on their presence then almost anything else at the wedding. Roseann was a pleasure to work with and brought genuine joy to our day. Thank you to them, and I would highly highly recommend them to anyone interested in a beautiful sound.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Rossya · Married on 07/01/2018

We had harp, violin and flute trio at our daughter’s wedding and was told over and over that the music was beautiful and made the atmosphere breathtaking. Roseann, herself, was so easy to work with, delightful and so full of insight with a willingness to make your event fulfill your vision. I wish we could do it all over again just to hear Celestial Strings once again!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Diana · Married on 06/09/2018

I absolutely loved hearing the trio perform, I only wish I could have heard them for longer period, time just goes by too fast, and when you are having to be in a room before the ceremony, you miss the beautiful music. I love to hear this music, and this made the ceremony so elegant and special! I would highly recommend them

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Celestial Strings 2

Veronica · Married on 06/09/2018

I absolutely loved having Celestial Strings play for our wedding. What a touch of class they provided! The music was absolutely beautiful and added that special touch. Roseann made sure that we provided her with all the essential information and was able to get the timing down perfectly. She also played all of the songs we wanted to hear! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Janeen · Married on 06/09/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Roseann.
    Our wedding was outside. Her music was just as lovely as any I have heard at a wedding.
    She and violinist continued to play during the cocktail time.
    I recommend her whole heartedly if you are looking for something beautiful.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Theresa · Married on 06/02/2018

The music provided by Celestial Strings added so much to the celebration of the mass at my daughter's wedding. I received many compliments about how beautiful the ceremony was. Roseann is easy to work with and a real professional!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Morgan · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing job! She made our wedding day extra special by choosing songs that were perfect for us and the atmosphere. Definitely recommend booking her for your big day!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Milisa · Married on 03/24/2018

Celestial Strings was the perfect addition to our wedding... I can not being to explain how fantastic Roseanne is to work with. The music was beyond perfect!!!! I highly recommend booking Celestial Strings for any event.

Sent on 03/29/2018

angelica · Married on 08/19/2017

Amazing service and product. Such a pleasure to work with and truly is what is needed for the finishing touch to have a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Angelique · Married on 08/19/2017

If you are looking for your perfect added touch to your special day. Look no further than celestial strings. They did a phenomenal job as our ceremony/cocktail hour music. If you do not hire this amazing group you will regret it!

• F

Franklin · Married on 08/19/2017

The trio that we had at my daughter's wedding was wonderful! The harp was absolutely beautiful. The music provided gave our "Best Day Ever" a fantastic start. Recommended to all!!!

Stephanie · Married on 07/01/2017

Celestial Strings did a phenomenal job for our ceremony! Roseann is so sweet and incredibly talented. I HIGHLY recommend them!! We chose a violin to accompany the harp and they music they played together was beautiful!

Breanne · Married on 06/30/2017

Music is so important to set the atmosphere and tone. We had the quartet and it was absolutely beautiful. We are still getting so many compliments on how beautiful it sounded... I tear up thinking of it. They even learned a song that is special to me and my husband for when we walked back down the isle. I'm so happy we hired Celestrial Strings... Thank you thank you thank you. xox Bre & Jerry

Lisa · Married on 06/30/2017

Roseann is wonderful to work with. Organized, professional and talented! We have worked with her on many weddings and brides always love her!

Grace · Married on 06/24/2017

After reviewing several musical options we selected Celestial Strings for my daughter's Wedding ceremony. RoseAnne was patient and easy to work with during the planning stages, helping us with musical selection ideas and customizing the prelude and ceremony music to perfectly blend beautiful selections appropriate for the outdoor ceremony with the couple's favorites. We picked the Divine Package: Gold Concert Harp w/Flute, Violin, and Cello; well worth the cost.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Alicia · Married on 06/10/2017

Roseann was so great to work with!

Ann · Married on 05/27/2017

Roseann and Celestial Strings were wonderful to work with...she made our daughter's wedding ceremony absolutely beautiful. Roseann helped us choose the pieces that would work best for the arrival of the guests and of course the ceremony. Our daughter had a particular piece of music that she wanted as she walked up the aisle. Roseann was able to find it and then adapt it to the trio of harp, violin and cello. It was absolutely beautiful and I can not thank Roseann enough for making the ceremony so special for our daughter. Highly recommend!!

Michael · Married on 05/11/2017

The quartet is amazing! I spent 10 years helping brides plan their service music for the largest Catholic Parish in the Cleveland diocese. I have worked with tons of local musicians and have tremendous respect for all of them. That said, the harp is a game changer and Roseann is at the top of that game. If you want a memorable event put your dollars in the music. We hired the quartet for an outdoor wedding at the Cleveland Botanical Gardens and they happily jumped through all of the rings of fire you get with an outdoor event. ( String instruments and rain don't play well together! ) Roseann met with my niece and the two of them constructed the music plan for the day. Many of the tunes my niece wanted were pretty far off the beaten path of a traditional wedding, but Roseann put it together and they pulled it off flawlessly. They even gave a kind nod to me when they played a piece from the Phantom I had suggested that didn't make the cut. They started a half hour before the service and set the tone for our event while entertaining our guests and filling the glades with beautiful music. Ours was a brief ceremony but the group stayed after and played while guests milled about and photos were taken. Just made everything so fabulous. Stop reading and hire them before your date is booked by someone else. Best wishes for a great day!

Sent on 08/20/2017