Celestial Strings Reviews

164 | Aurora, OH

164 Reviews for Celestial Strings

1 User photo

Eve · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Celestial Strings made our ceremony so special! Roseann helped me with music choices when I felt lost and everything came together beautifully. I could not have been happier! So glad I have their music apart of my special memories. Would definitely hire again. Highly reccommend!!!

Sent on 11/19/2012
  • Patience

Patience Fasbender · Married on 09/20/2019

So Many Compliments

Our wedding was small and quick, maybe 4 hours because we were going on our honeymoon the next day.
    But I loved this group, we had the harp, violin and flute. Roseanne was so sweet, she welcomed us into her home twice to have a music listening with other couples. Some of my favorite love songs sound amazing with these instruments and every single person came up to us and said the music was wonderful and made our wedding very nice. Celestial Strings even learned some songs I wanted to be played, even though know so many. I can't say how easy they were to deal with, which made my life in turn so much easier. They were on time, professional. I got married at the shaker heights country club 09/20/2019 and in the women's locker room where I was getting ready, I could hear the music I had picked for my ceremony begin to play. I'll never forget how I felt, excited, nervous "I can't believe this is happening" feeling knowing I was about to walk down the aisle. If I could go back in time and do it all over again, I would have my wedding done the exact same way, especially by picking Celestial Strings. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Mckenzie Kappel · Married on 06/02/2019

The perfect touch to our wedding day!

My husband knew of Celestial Strings from a wedding he went to a few years back. We discussed if it would be worth it to have strings during the ceremony or if we should just go with a DJ. I'm SO GLAD we decided on Celestial Strings for our ceremony! We had a harp and violin playing for guests when they walked in and everyone talked about how magical it was! I had the pleasure of talking with Roseann to go over each detail to make sure everything would be just right. She was so patient and offered wonderful suggestions to help me with my indecisiveness. We ended up having her play Disney music before the ceremony started and a few other songs throughout the ceremony. It was a wonderful and elegant touch to our wedding. If your not sure whether to spend the extra money to have string instruments at your wedding, I promise you will not regret this investment! We got so many compliments on how classy it was and how it filled the atmosphere with happiness. On top of that, Roseann and her team are so easy to work with and talk to. They answered every question I had and were available when I needed them. Thank you Celestial Strings!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful addition to a beautiful day

Given we were getting married in a beautiful church, we wanted to splurge on something that would make it extra special. Roseann and her team made this very easy. They are true professionals who can be trusted to handle everything. I only wish I could have heard them more! (My ear to the door didn’t do them justice). We had the harp/violin/flute trio, and it was truly beautiful.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Linda · Married on 09/01/2018

Roseann from Celestial Strings was so easy and accommodating to work with. She made helpful suggestions in our song choices.

Sent on 10/11/2018

molly · Married on 08/18/2018

Roseann was my calming force while preparing for my daughters Wedding! I kept telling her how I wished she could be my Planner:) Music was the most important part of the Wedding for Abby and she spent so much time with me and everything she recommended was so beautiful and set the exact mood we hoped for. Roseann and her colleagues are so lovely, they all have a wonderful sense of humor, and are brilliant Musicians. She truly enhanced our Wedding and you leave as a friend:)

Sent on 10/10/2018

Donna · Married on 08/17/2018

It was amazing. The music beautiful. The trio was perfect for the outdoor wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Lisa · Married on 07/28/2018

Roseann was wonderful from the planning stage to the performance. She is truly a professional. Many of our guests complimented the music in our daughter's wedding, making the ceremony even more special. She delivered exactly the feel and setting we were looking for. Well worth it!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Marcie · Married on 07/01/2018

Celestial Strings lived up to their name of “celestial” or heavenly. We used them for my wedding, and they created an environment through beautiful music for our prelude to the ceremony, ceremony and cocktail hour that was magical. More guests commented to me on their presence then almost anything else at the wedding. Roseann was a pleasure to work with and brought genuine joy to our day. Thank you to them, and I would highly highly recommend them to anyone interested in a beautiful sound.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Rossya · Married on 07/01/2018

We had harp, violin and flute trio at our daughter’s wedding and was told over and over that the music was beautiful and made the atmosphere breathtaking. Roseann, herself, was so easy to work with, delightful and so full of insight with a willingness to make your event fulfill your vision. I wish we could do it all over again just to hear Celestial Strings once again!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Diana · Married on 06/09/2018

I absolutely loved hearing the trio perform, I only wish I could have heard them for longer period, time just goes by too fast, and when you are having to be in a room before the ceremony, you miss the beautiful music. I love to hear this music, and this made the ceremony so elegant and special! I would highly recommend them

Sent on 06/10/2018

Veronica · Married on 06/09/2018

I absolutely loved having Celestial Strings play for our wedding. What a touch of class they provided! The music was absolutely beautiful and added that special touch. Roseann made sure that we provided her with all the essential information and was able to get the timing down perfectly. She also played all of the songs we wanted to hear! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Janeen · Married on 06/09/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Roseann.
    Our wedding was outside. Her music was just as lovely as any I have heard at a wedding.
    She and violinist continued to play during the cocktail time.
    I recommend her whole heartedly if you are looking for something beautiful.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Theresa · Married on 06/02/2018

The music provided by Celestial Strings added so much to the celebration of the mass at my daughter's wedding. I received many compliments about how beautiful the ceremony was. Roseann is easy to work with and a real professional!

Sent on 06/08/2018

mike · Married on 05/26/2018

We had Roseann, and cellist Dan, play at our reception. They provided a perfect atmosphere for our cocktail hour and dinner. The volume was perfect. Was loud enough to hear what was being played, but didn't impede conversation. We selected both classical and pop pieces from their extensive catalog. They also performed some special requests that wasn't from their catalog.
    Also, not only were they flexible in compiling the set lists, but also in consulting. Like most, we are busy people. Especially so at that time. We were able to handle the whole program via email. We simply gave them the time, the place, and the cocktail hour set list and dinner hour set list. They showed up on time and played both set lists in exact order requested. However, although email worked best for us, Roseann was also available for over the phone, or in person consultation. We could even have gone to her place to hear the entire Celestial Strings quartet to determine what groupings of instruments we wanted. Bottom line, Roseann is flexible to set up a program to cater to your needs.
    During their performance, we had guests rave about the music. Many couldn't believe that besides classical pieces they were playing Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Rolling Stones etc. We still get still get unsolicited compliments weeks later.
    Celestial Strings were a big part of making our special day perfect. We would recommend them to anyone in need of such services for a special event.
    Mike Marcic

Sent on 06/10/2018

Morgan · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing job! She made our wedding day extra special by choosing songs that were perfect for us and the atmosphere. Definitely recommend booking her for your big day!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Milisa · Married on 03/24/2018

Celestial Strings was the perfect addition to our wedding... I can not being to explain how fantastic Roseanne is to work with. The music was beyond perfect!!!! I highly recommend booking Celestial Strings for any event.

Sent on 03/29/2018

angelica · Married on 08/19/2017

Amazing service and product. Such a pleasure to work with and truly is what is needed for the finishing touch to have a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Angelique · Married on 08/19/2017

If you are looking for your perfect added touch to your special day. Look no further than celestial strings. They did a phenomenal job as our ceremony/cocktail hour music. If you do not hire this amazing group you will regret it!

• F

Franklin · Married on 08/19/2017

The trio that we had at my daughter's wedding was wonderful! The harp was absolutely beautiful. The music provided gave our "Best Day Ever" a fantastic start. Recommended to all!!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/01/2017

Celestial Strings did a phenomenal job for our ceremony! Roseann is so sweet and incredibly talented. I HIGHLY recommend them!! We chose a violin to accompany the harp and they music they played together was beautiful!

Breanne · Married on 06/30/2017

Music is so important to set the atmosphere and tone. We had the quartet and it was absolutely beautiful. We are still getting so many compliments on how beautiful it sounded... I tear up thinking of it. They even learned a song that is special to me and my husband for when we walked back down the isle. I'm so happy we hired Celestrial Strings... Thank you thank you thank you. xox Bre & Jerry

Lisa · Married on 06/30/2017

Roseann is wonderful to work with. Organized, professional and talented! We have worked with her on many weddings and brides always love her!

Grace · Married on 06/24/2017

After reviewing several musical options we selected Celestial Strings for my daughter's Wedding ceremony. RoseAnne was patient and easy to work with during the planning stages, helping us with musical selection ideas and customizing the prelude and ceremony music to perfectly blend beautiful selections appropriate for the outdoor ceremony with the couple's favorites. We picked the Divine Package: Gold Concert Harp w/Flute, Violin, and Cello; well worth the cost.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Alicia · Married on 06/10/2017

Roseann was so great to work with!

Sent on 08/22/2017