3800 lakeside av, Cleveland, OH 44114 Map · Phone number

About Ramona Dauksa Studio

Makeup artist and hair stylist Ramona Dauksa has the experience, savvy and sophistication you want for your big day. Specializing in gorgeous natural beauty, Ramona will bring out your best features and make you feel like "you" at your best!

Follow Ramona Dauksa Studio on

beforeafter4
before

73 Reviews for Ramona Dauksa Studio

Amy · Married on 09/28/2018

Ramona is awesome!! She’s so sweet & friendly! She definitely made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt!!!

Maren · Married on 10/07/2017

Ramona did an incredible job! We've just seen a few pictures so far, but from the day of, we all looked beautiful while still not looking overdone!

She put up with a difficult bridesmaid that wasn't having her hair of makeup done, but still wanted to borrow Ramona's hairspray. She didn't even bat an eye. She and her assistant even waited around for our late Mother of the Groom.

I did a trial with Ramona months before and it was wonderful getting to know her and seeing her lovely studio. She repeated the same look on the day perfectly.

Ramona could tell I was getting nervous just by the way I was breathing when she applied my makeup. She just quietly helped me take a few deep breaths and reassured me. Amazing!

She is excellent for any size wedding party and bridal makeup. Affordable costs especially for the quality of her services. Her assistant was equally talented and they both made sure we were completely satisfied before they left. Book her!

Lara · Married on 09/02/2017

I absolutely loved working with Ramona for my wedding makeup! The trial was at her adorable studio in Tremont and she came to our venue the day of the wedding. The trial went well so I was confident in her abilities, but I looked even better on the day of my wedding! I was going for a very elegant look and she was able to achieve it flawlessly. She and her assistant also made my bridesmaids look gorgeous and everyone appreciated her calm & laid-back style. She was very responsive to my emails and easy to work with. I would highly, highly recommend Ramona!

Ramona Dauksa Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Brass Key Photography
    Brass Key Photography Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Ramona Dauksa and her team on many weddings. We highly recommend her and her staff. Flawless work!

• Ken Love Photography
    Ken Love Photography Wedding Photographers

Great work. Always makes beautiful brides on wedding day.

• Imagen Photography & Videography
    Imagen Photography & Videography Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Ramona several times this year and she is truly amazing! Her make-up turns an average girl into a STUNNING Bride every time!

• 3800 lakeside av Cleveland, 44114 See on map