Ramona Dauksa Studio Reviews

73 | Cleveland, OH

73 Reviews for Ramona Dauksa Studio

73 Ramona Dauksa Studio Reviews

Amy · Married on 09/28/2018

Ramona is awesome!! She’s so sweet & friendly! She definitely made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt!!!

Maren · Married on 10/07/2017

Ramona did an incredible job! We've just seen a few pictures so far, but from the day of, we all looked beautiful while still not looking overdone!

She put up with a difficult bridesmaid that wasn't having her hair of makeup done, but still wanted to borrow Ramona's hairspray. She didn't even bat an eye. She and her assistant even waited around for our late Mother of the Groom.

I did a trial with Ramona months before and it was wonderful getting to know her and seeing her lovely studio. She repeated the same look on the day perfectly.

Ramona could tell I was getting nervous just by the way I was breathing when she applied my makeup. She just quietly helped me take a few deep breaths and reassured me. Amazing!

She is excellent for any size wedding party and bridal makeup. Affordable costs especially for the quality of her services. Her assistant was equally talented and they both made sure we were completely satisfied before they left. Book her!

Lara · Married on 09/02/2017

I absolutely loved working with Ramona for my wedding makeup! The trial was at her adorable studio in Tremont and she came to our venue the day of the wedding. The trial went well so I was confident in her abilities, but I looked even better on the day of my wedding! I was going for a very elegant look and she was able to achieve it flawlessly. She and her assistant also made my bridesmaids look gorgeous and everyone appreciated her calm & laid-back style. She was very responsive to my emails and easy to work with. I would highly, highly recommend Ramona!

Shella · Married on 07/01/2017

I loved working with Ramona for my wedding! She is such a pleasure to work with - such a fun person who knows how to keep you calm! The trial was a blast at her studio, and I gave her a few pieces of feedback that she carefully noted for the big day - everything looked FABULOUS! I got tons of compliments on my hair and makeup and felt so beautiful - my photographer said my makeup looked perfect as well! I would definitely recommend Ramona!!

Jennifer · Married on 04/22/2017

Ramona was wonderful to do my bridal party's makeup on my wedding day. She did my makeup, my mother's, my mother-in-law's, and all four bridesmaids. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous! Ramona was so sweet. She even brought me a little gift to keep my day stress free! I would highly recommend her.

Ashley · Married on 11/05/2016

Ramona made myself and the bridal party look AMAZING on the wedding day! She is very amazing at what she does, she calms your nerves and makes you beautiful from the moment you meet her! Thank you!

Kinjal · Married on 09/04/2016

Ramona did an incredible job providing hair and make up for both my wedding and reception. My mom and I took the opportunity to do hair and makeup trials at her studio before the big day. She is so easy to talk to and really listens to what you like and don't like which helped with making makeup and hair flawless on my wedding date. Ramona was willing to travel and start at 4 AM to start our Indian wedding on time and she worked around our schedules in the afternoon to create a second look for the reception. I felt incredibly beautiful for both my wedding and reception and the makeup on my face lasted all day. Our wedding was outdoors in the summer and the makeup looked flawless through both heat and tears. As a bride, you want to look absolutely perfect on your wedding day, and I can't thank Ramona enough! I not only felt beautiful, but my makeup and hair looked incredible on our wedding pictures as well!

Annettte · Married on 08/27/2016

I didn't plan on having a makeup artist for my wedding but after seriously thinking about it I contacted Ramona a month before my wedding and she was able to set me up. Working with Ramona Dauksa Studio for my make up needs was such a pleasure! Nikki is very professional, responsive, and fun. She chose the best look for my Bridal Party & me that we looked amazing! It was a hot day out and our makeup stayed on thru out the day, I never felt prettier! Thank you so much!

I really enjoyed working with Ramona. She is very sweet, professional, flexible and responsive. She did both my hair and makeup on my wedding day. She did a wonderful job and I felt absolutely amazing! I highly recommend Ramona!

Ramona is amazing. We booked her through a third party service since we had a large group that needed on site hair and makeup for the wedding. A couple months before the wedding I went to Ramona's studio in Tremont (super convenient location and adorable studio) for my trial. I loved my hair and makeup at the trial and ADORED it at the wedding. Ramona took so much time with my hair and it was PERFECT, everything I wanted and couldn't articulate. My makeup looked great. I cried throughout the day and it did last. I wish I had touched it up prior to my photos (after the ceremony) but I did before the reception and it was fine! She is the sweetest and I loved the results. Completely recommend.

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2015

I really enjoyed working with Ramona for my wedding! She was very flexible and easy going when it came to the booking and trial session. She was very professional and the make up for myself and my bridesmaids was flawless. I would highly recommend her!

Ramona did a wonderful job on my make-up!! I never wear heavy make-up, so I was pretty worried about it. She did such a great job! She also did the make-up for 5 of my bridesmaids, my mom, mother in law and grandma. Everyone looked BEAUTIFUL! Thank you Ramona!

Ashley · Married on 06/13/2015

Ramona did an excellent job! She is truly talented in her hair and make up skills

Ramona was awesome! Very responsive and flexible. She did exactly what I wanted and at a good price too. She did a great job with makeup on my mom, sisters, friend and me.

Angela · Married on 10/18/2014

Loved working with Ramona for my wedding! She is very professional, always on time and gives you exactly what you ask for. I absolutely adore my updo!

Chaundra · Married on 10/11/2014

Ramona did an amazing job with the Bride and Bridal Party's hair and makeup. It takes an extremely talented person to appease one very picky and detail oriented Bride, a Matron of Honor who wanted a natural look and a Junior Bridesmaid who had zero interest in having either her hair or make up done - and having all of them love the final result! We started our day fairly early and everyone still looked fabulous into the wee morning hours long after the ceremony and reception were over. Ramona isn't boastful about her prior experience with Chanel and Dior, however ask her why she doesn't advertise like most other vendors, and she will tell you she doesn't have to, it's all word of mouth from very satisfied clients like myself and many others.

Erica · Married on 09/05/2014

Ramona and her assistant provided hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, and flowergirl. They traveled to meet us at the hotel where we were getting ready before photos. They arrived promptly and with all the necessary equipment. Everyone loved the end result! They used natural looking makeup that enhanced without looking overdone. The makeup and hairstyles lasted the entire afternoon and evening. My younger brother has unruly, long hair. He stopped by the room while we were getting ready. Ramona took extra time to straighten his hair, so that he looked more polished for our photos. Ramona personally took care of my hair and makeup. I sent her several photos of what I wanted my hair to look like before the big day. She created a romantic, soft updo that perfectly matched my dress. I got so many compliments throughout the evening. I felt more beautiful than I have ever felt, and I cannot thank Ramona enough! I look forward to finding other excuses to get my makeup and hair done in the future.

S · Married on 08/30/2014

Ramona is awesome! She did my wedding makeup exactly how I wanted it. She is sweet, professional and extremely talented. I highly recommend her.

Alison · Married on 08/23/2014

Ramona was wonderful to work with, and did an excellent job on my bridal make-up and on the make-up for my bridesmaids and mother! She was very easy going and friendly, and adaptable to any looks and styles requested of her!

Christine · Married on 07/25/2014

Ramona was professional, responsive and a pleasure to work it!

Brandi · Married on 07/19/2014

Ramona was so great to work with. She always responded to me very promptly and was always very professional. Her products were amazing and my makeup stayed the entire day. She arrived to the event before I did and it was nice to have this one detail of our special day be very easy by telling her what we wanted and where to show up and she was there. She did a beautiful job on myself and all of my girls! I will definitely recommend her to my friends and will use her services again.

Julie · Married on 07/06/2014

Ramona was able to come to the venue of my wedding on a holiday weekend. She did a great job with my hair & makeup. I looked as glam as I wanted and was very thankful for the lashes! She did a great job on my daughters' hair as well.

Clara · Married on 05/17/2014

Ramona is amazing! She made my bridesmaids and I look so glamorous on my wedding day....I have never felt more beautiful!
    She also came to my hotel room the morning of the big day to get my maids and I ready. This was so convenient for us so we didn't have to rush to any appointments in the morning. Her prices are great as well! If I had to pick all over again I would choose her everytime!!?

I got married December 2013 so this review is late but I wanted to be sure to write a review despite its lateness because Ramona was amazing. She had done my hair and makeup for another photo shoot and it was amazing so I was thrilled to hire her as my hair and makeup artist for my wedding. We had a little miscommunication during my first wedding trial but Ramona was very reassuring and did absolutely everything in her power to make sure I felt comfortable and confident with my look for the wedding. We ended up having a second trial and everything was perfect. Ramona did hair and makeup for myself and my wedding party and everybody looked so beautiful. She is an absolute professional and knows what she is doing. I would definitely recommend her services without hesitation!

Aleksandra · Married on 10/26/2013

Absolutely go with her! She's not only great with makeup and hair, but is fun and a great person to chat with while getting ready for your big day. All my bridesmaids, mom and mother in law loved how they looked and it lasted all day. I also did my trial run with her and she did wonderful work with little direction. I had no idea how I wanted my make up done, so she worked on my features and I absolutely loved it enough to want to go on a date night to a fancy dinner with my fiance :)