Ramona Dauksa Studio Reviews

75 | Cleveland, OH

75 Reviews for Ramona Dauksa Studio

Christine Mayer · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing Talent!

We are so thrilled with the gorgeous hair and makeup Ramona did for us! She is so talented, and really helps tailor the look to each individual client. And she was such a pleasure to work with!! Can’t say enough positive feedback from our entire party.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 06/01/2019

Ramona is a Makeup Goddess!

I hired Ramona at the suggestion of my photography team. I was thrilled to discover that Ramona and I got along great during my makeup trial and I was incredibly pleased with my results.

On my wedding day, Ramona arrived on time and was so personable and flexible with my mother and my friends. Everyone was so pleased with their makeup.

I was thrilled with my bridal look. My cheekbones were contoured and my face looked incredibly thin, and, yet, I looked not too made up and totally like myself. It was the perfect look for me on my big day.

Thank you SO MUCH RAMONA!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Amy · Married on 09/28/2018

Ramona is awesome!! She’s so sweet & friendly! She definitely made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt!!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Maren · Married on 10/07/2017

Ramona did an incredible job! We've just seen a few pictures so far, but from the day of, we all looked beautiful while still not looking overdone!

She put up with a difficult bridesmaid that wasn't having her hair of makeup done, but still wanted to borrow Ramona's hairspray. She didn't even bat an eye. She and her assistant even waited around for our late Mother of the Groom.

I did a trial with Ramona months before and it was wonderful getting to know her and seeing her lovely studio. She repeated the same look on the day perfectly.

Ramona could tell I was getting nervous just by the way I was breathing when she applied my makeup. She just quietly helped me take a few deep breaths and reassured me. Amazing!

She is excellent for any size wedding party and bridal makeup. Affordable costs especially for the quality of her services. Her assistant was equally talented and they both made sure we were completely satisfied before they left. Book her!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Lara · Married on 09/02/2017

I absolutely loved working with Ramona for my wedding makeup! The trial was at her adorable studio in Tremont and she came to our venue the day of the wedding. The trial went well so I was confident in her abilities, but I looked even better on the day of my wedding! I was going for a very elegant look and she was able to achieve it flawlessly. She and her assistant also made my bridesmaids look gorgeous and everyone appreciated her calm & laid-back style. She was very responsive to my emails and easy to work with. I would highly, highly recommend Ramona!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Shella · Married on 07/01/2017

I loved working with Ramona for my wedding! She is such a pleasure to work with - such a fun person who knows how to keep you calm! The trial was a blast at her studio, and I gave her a few pieces of feedback that she carefully noted for the big day - everything looked FABULOUS! I got tons of compliments on my hair and makeup and felt so beautiful - my photographer said my makeup looked perfect as well! I would definitely recommend Ramona!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/22/2017

Ramona was wonderful to do my bridal party's makeup on my wedding day. She did my makeup, my mother's, my mother-in-law's, and all four bridesmaids. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous! Ramona was so sweet. She even brought me a little gift to keep my day stress free! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/05/2016

Ramona made myself and the bridal party look AMAZING on the wedding day! She is very amazing at what she does, she calms your nerves and makes you beautiful from the moment you meet her! Thank you!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Kinjal · Married on 09/04/2016

Ramona did an incredible job providing hair and make up for both my wedding and reception. My mom and I took the opportunity to do hair and makeup trials at her studio before the big day. She is so easy to talk to and really listens to what you like and don't like which helped with making makeup and hair flawless on my wedding date. Ramona was willing to travel and start at 4 AM to start our Indian wedding on time and she worked around our schedules in the afternoon to create a second look for the reception. I felt incredibly beautiful for both my wedding and reception and the makeup on my face lasted all day. Our wedding was outdoors in the summer and the makeup looked flawless through both heat and tears. As a bride, you want to look absolutely perfect on your wedding day, and I can't thank Ramona enough! I not only felt beautiful, but my makeup and hair looked incredible on our wedding pictures as well!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Annettte · Married on 08/27/2016

I didn't plan on having a makeup artist for my wedding but after seriously thinking about it I contacted Ramona a month before my wedding and she was able to set me up. Working with Ramona Dauksa Studio for my make up needs was such a pleasure! Nikki is very professional, responsive, and fun. She chose the best look for my Bridal Party & me that we looked amazing! It was a hot day out and our makeup stayed on thru out the day, I never felt prettier! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/01/2016

I really enjoyed working with Ramona. She is very sweet, professional, flexible and responsive. She did both my hair and makeup on my wedding day. She did a wonderful job and I felt absolutely amazing! I highly recommend Ramona!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Ramona is amazing. We booked her through a third party service since we had a large group that needed on site hair and makeup for the wedding. A couple months before the wedding I went to Ramona's studio in Tremont (super convenient location and adorable studio) for my trial. I loved my hair and makeup at the trial and ADORED it at the wedding. Ramona took so much time with my hair and it was PERFECT, everything I wanted and couldn't articulate. My makeup looked great. I cried throughout the day and it did last. I wish I had touched it up prior to my photos (after the ceremony) but I did before the reception and it was fine! She is the sweetest and I loved the results. Completely recommend.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2015

I really enjoyed working with Ramona for my wedding! She was very flexible and easy going when it came to the booking and trial session. She was very professional and the make up for myself and my bridesmaids was flawless. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Ramona did a wonderful job on my make-up!! I never wear heavy make-up, so I was pretty worried about it. She did such a great job! She also did the make-up for 5 of my bridesmaids, my mom, mother in law and grandma. Everyone looked BEAUTIFUL! Thank you Ramona!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/13/2015

Ramona did an excellent job! She is truly talented in her hair and make up skills

Sent on 12/30/2015

Ramona was awesome! Very responsive and flexible. She did exactly what I wanted and at a good price too. She did a great job with makeup on my mom, sisters, friend and me.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Angela · Married on 10/18/2014

Loved working with Ramona for my wedding! She is very professional, always on time and gives you exactly what you ask for. I absolutely adore my updo!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Chaundra · Married on 10/11/2014

Ramona did an amazing job with the Bride and Bridal Party's hair and makeup. It takes an extremely talented person to appease one very picky and detail oriented Bride, a Matron of Honor who wanted a natural look and a Junior Bridesmaid who had zero interest in having either her hair or make up done - and having all of them love the final result! We started our day fairly early and everyone still looked fabulous into the wee morning hours long after the ceremony and reception were over. Ramona isn't boastful about her prior experience with Chanel and Dior, however ask her why she doesn't advertise like most other vendors, and she will tell you she doesn't have to, it's all word of mouth from very satisfied clients like myself and many others.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Erica · Married on 09/05/2014

Ramona and her assistant provided hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, and flowergirl. They traveled to meet us at the hotel where we were getting ready before photos. They arrived promptly and with all the necessary equipment. Everyone loved the end result! They used natural looking makeup that enhanced without looking overdone. The makeup and hairstyles lasted the entire afternoon and evening. My younger brother has unruly, long hair. He stopped by the room while we were getting ready. Ramona took extra time to straighten his hair, so that he looked more polished for our photos. Ramona personally took care of my hair and makeup. I sent her several photos of what I wanted my hair to look like before the big day. She created a romantic, soft updo that perfectly matched my dress. I got so many compliments throughout the evening. I felt more beautiful than I have ever felt, and I cannot thank Ramona enough! I look forward to finding other excuses to get my makeup and hair done in the future.

Sent on 09/17/2014

S · Married on 08/30/2014

Ramona is awesome! She did my wedding makeup exactly how I wanted it. She is sweet, professional and extremely talented. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Alison · Married on 08/23/2014

Ramona was wonderful to work with, and did an excellent job on my bridal make-up and on the make-up for my bridesmaids and mother! She was very easy going and friendly, and adaptable to any looks and styles requested of her!

Christine · Married on 07/25/2014

Ramona was professional, responsive and a pleasure to work it!

Brandi · Married on 07/19/2014

Ramona was so great to work with. She always responded to me very promptly and was always very professional. Her products were amazing and my makeup stayed the entire day. She arrived to the event before I did and it was nice to have this one detail of our special day be very easy by telling her what we wanted and where to show up and she was there. She did a beautiful job on myself and all of my girls! I will definitely recommend her to my friends and will use her services again.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Julie · Married on 07/06/2014

Ramona was able to come to the venue of my wedding on a holiday weekend. She did a great job with my hair & makeup. I looked as glam as I wanted and was very thankful for the lashes! She did a great job on my daughters' hair as well.

Clara · Married on 05/17/2014

Ramona is amazing! She made my bridesmaids and I look so glamorous on my wedding day....I have never felt more beautiful!
    She also came to my hotel room the morning of the big day to get my maids and I ready. This was so convenient for us so we didn't have to rush to any appointments in the morning. Her prices are great as well! If I had to pick all over again I would choose her everytime!!?

Sent on 11/02/2014