The Gala Gal, Floral & Event Design, LLC

Value
Flexibility
Stacy
08/16/2014

The owner is amazing and worked with me on everything I wanted/imagined for my dream wedding and kept me at budget!

Sarah
07/26/2014

Cheri is the most wonderful person to work with. She seems to absolutely love what she does and it is so neat and so exciting. Her work is amazing and worth every penny! Seriously! She helped us with flowers, decor, linens, pictures, and all kinds of candles and lights! She went above and beyond for our wedding and she exceeded any expectations I had. I knew after the first time we met to go over details that I had nothing to worry about and everyone kept asking me if planning a wedding was stressful and I just kept saying "no, its a blast!". I still have my bouquet in a vase at home because its the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I have excellent pictures to remember all the little details and beautiful things she put together to decorate the venue. I look back at my wedding and I am still just so impressed with everything. The flowers and decor was everything I had ever dreamed and more! Cheri is truly talented and great at what she loves to do. I would go further than to just recommend this vendor to a friend, I would say to a friend who was getting married that they deserve to have Cheri take care of them the way she took care of us and our wedding. Every bride needs a Cheri to have that magical wedding experience.

Sarah,
You are awesome and I loved working with both of you. Your wedding was so sweet and fun. I loved your vision and helping to make your special day amazing. Thank you so much for your trust. Now I can't wait to see the pictures!!!
Cheri

Services Used: Flowers

I received so many compliments on the flowers at my wedding. They were more perfect than I could have imagined and were exactly the style that I wanted. Cheri was so enjoyable and helpful to work with. I could not have asked for more and highly recommend Cheri to anyone.

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers Cheei does are amazing! Plus she is one of the sweetest ladies in the business!

Lolly
1 Review
06/07/2014

Cherie with The Gala Gal was amazing all around. She was very respectful to help me stay with in my budget and was very creative to give me all the correct flowers and wedding decor needed to make my wedding look like something out of a magazine. I had a country outdoor style wedding and all I had to do was tell her my vision and she came up with all the elegant and beautiful arrangements just like I had dreamed of. She is very pleasant to work with and I highly recommend her for every occasion!

The Gala Gal, Floral & Event Design, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you Lolly! You are precious, please keep in touch so that I can see those babies growup!
God Bless you and your precious family.
Cheri

Private User
Recently Married

Cheri did an absolutely amazing job with our florals! Her personality and hospitality was beyond! LOVED HER!!

Services Used: Flowers

Cheri is amazing. AMAZING! I went to her in a state of panic a month before my DIY wedding with no clue how to do flowers. Cheri put together the most romantic, beautiful arrangements imaginable. She understood exactly the look we were going for, and made it more beautiful than I thought possible. She decorated our aisle, chuppah, signs, cocktail tables, etc with gorgeous collections of flowers. It looked like a mid-summer's night dream. Cheri has to be the best florist in the business. On top of that, she is so sweet, kind and funny. She was wonderful to work with.

The Gala Gal, Floral & Event Design, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet review. YOU are precious and I loved every moment we worked together creating your dream. I wish you and wonderful and happy marriage!!!! Love you two!

Arielle
04/05/2014

Cheri was the glue that held my wedding together! Her organization and direction were so necessary when it came to making decisions and then also for pulling it all off. Besides that, her flowers were more beautiful and creative than I had even anticipated. I had no real opinions one way or the other but once we met she was able to whittle down the basic ideas that I liked and then she took off with them! We were so lucky she worked with us and we appreciate everything that she went through to make my wedding flow as smooth as possible, with the most gorgeous flowers possible!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Cheri did an amazing job for our wedding flowers! I met with Cheri not having much of an idea of what I wanted- more just a color palette. She took the time to go over photos of flowers in the colors I chose and explain which were best for our spring wedding. Not only did she offer creative suggestions, but she made sure to stay within our budget- all while delivering beautiful flowers. Drawing on her experience with weddings she helped to identify the most attractive arrangements with the resources we had for our tables. She went above and beyond... She helped us set up and stayed to help break down and cleanup. She even helped with the cake cutting.
She was truly vested in the success of our wedding. I simply cannot say enough about how valuable of an asset she was for our wedding day. Her flower arrangements were gorgeous and she is one of the nicest, most laid back ladies to work with! I have already recommended her to brides I've met
In short, I'd greet Cheri with a hug- not a handshake!

Jordan
1 Review
03/01/2014

Cheri was amazing! I met with a total of three florists and bonded with her the most. I had a very creative vision and she captured it down to the last petal!

Services Used: Flowers

Cheri made my experience for my wedding amazing.... She was able to take what I told her and turn it into reality... I did not know exactly what I wanted but I had an idea and she was able to make that a reality!!! She was even there to fix my train of my dress before I walked down the aisle... She made the experience so great and I could not ask for anything more... All the details she did ...and I had told her I wanted the mango calla and she made that happen and all the colors I wanted !!! Yay !!! And she even made my dad a new boutonnière since he destroyed his in between the church and reception...that was so awesome...what a great and fantastic lady Cheri is ...she made my day that much better! Thank you so much!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Cheri did the flowers, centerpieces and decorations for our September wedding at the Hummingbird House (an outdoor location). She was great to work with which was important to me since I live out of the state and only had certain days available when I was in Austin to meet face-to-face. I did not want to spend a lot on flowers for the wedding and Cheri did an amazing job with keeping the costs down and suggesting ideas for doing so. The meetings and phone conversations we had throughout the planning process were very helpful and her planning checklist and questions she asked me during the process made me think of a lot of things I had not yet considered. Overall, Cheri was terrific and I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Eloisa
05/27/2013

I had a wonderful experience with Cheri. She was my day-of event planner and my florist, and I couldn't have been happier. My flowers were gorgeous, exactly what I had wanted for my rustic wedding. Everything from the men's boutonnieres wrapped in jute yarn, to my gorgeous bouquet of peonies with dusty millers. She was also a joy to work with! I would definitely recommend her and her team to anyone looking for beautiful flowers and peace of mind on the day of your wedding.

Anonymous
1+ year ago

It was a no-brainer to pick Cheri, owner of the Gala Gal for our floral needs. I saw examples of her simple but elegant floral treatments, table toppers and colored chair ties that blended in what the Omni provides as decorations in their wedding package and was sold. After asking some questions about the bride's dress and colors, she provided 3 options which were all excellent. Cheri was a delight to work with and it was made even better since she has such a good relationship with the Omni. My daughter's May 4, 2013 wedding and reception was fabulous. The flowers and decorations were perfect! The only hitch was that with Pecan Street Festival in town Austin that day, Cheri and her staff got hung up in traffic delivering to the Cathedral. But the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres arrived just in time! Thanks Cheri! --Suzanne

Services Used: Flowers

Cheri was amazing! The flowers were so completely beautiful, I couldn't have pictured anything more perfect. She definitely went above and beyond to make sure I was happy, and I was very, very happy! What a doll to work with, and she knew definitely knew what she was doing. I'm so thrilled to keep my bouquet forever. Thanks Cheri, it was the best day of my life =)

The Gala Gal, Floral & Event Design, LLC responded with the following comments:

You were amazing to work with and the vision you had for your wedding was priceless. Thank you so much for trusting me with your very special day!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Cheri really helped my entire wedding come together. We originally hoped to use her floral services, but she wound up helping across the board and even helped serve as a day-of wedding coordinator! We couldn't have done it without her! I was worried about my bouquets because I didn't feel like I gave her clear enough direction, but she must have read my mind because my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, the decorations and the corsages were exactly what I had always pictured. Cheri was friendly, patient, and extremely competitive with pricing. I would recommend her to anyone!