the crimson poppy - exquisite paper flowers

the crimson poppy - exquisite paper flowers

where the beauty of nature blooms in an artist's hands

Dallas, TX 75228 | map

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our flowers were beautiful! Jenny created 6 custom giant roses for me and my bridesmaids. They came out perfectly! Jenny was really helpful and went out of her way to make sure my flowers turned out just how I wanted them.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
Profile Picture
Nicole
1 Review
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Crimson Poppy delivered exactly what I asked for. They made it possible for me to have beautiful spring flowers in January at a price I could afford. Even after my flowers were crushed by the post office, they still managed to remake them all and get them to me the day before the wedding. I highly recommend them. They are creative, reliable, and offer a unique and beautiful service. It was hard to believe the flowers were paper, and I received so many compliments on them. The only thing I would fault about the company is how long it took to deliver the flowers. I ordered about six months in advance, and they didn't ship the original flowers until three days before my wedding. That was an additional stress I didn't need. Nonetheless, they are a great company.

the crimson poppy - exquisite paper flowers responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kelsey! We're sorry we added any stress. Since each flower takes hours and hours of hand-crafting to make, and we have been a one person shop, early delivery can be a challenge at times. However we are happily expanding our workforce and hope that this will no longer be an issue.

• Wedding: 01/14/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenny is amazing. Her flowers are vivid and beautiful and she takes the individuality of each person into full account. It's great to send her photos of feel/locale/heck, a vegetable and she will make your dream a reality. And the best part is THEY DON'T DIE!

• Wedding: 09/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had alot of options available for floral design when planning our wedding but a friend recommended The Crimson Poppy to me. As soon as I heard that the flowers never wilt it made total sense. I wanted to help find something that my spouse would be able to save and cherish in thefuture and that is exactly what they gave us! Thanks guys A+

• Wedding: 03/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

At first I was rather skeptical buying paper flowers. I was worried it would look artificial and take away from the over all appeal of the ceremony but I couldn't be happier with my purchases!

Not only was the customer service absolutely amazing but the amount of options available allowed for more creative freedom. I definitely suggest to you and all of your friends to use The Crimson Poppy! You definitely won't regret it!

The best part of it all is after the ceremony I was able to take home the flowers and they still look absolutely stunning several months after the big day!

• Wedding: 02/11/2011
Profile Picture
Jeralynn
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was really happy to find such a lasting means of floral design for our wedding. We still have our flowers and I have actually made it a tradition to adorn each anniversary gift to my wife with her favorite flower in paper form. We have a wardrobe that has all of the flowers we've collected from this company lining the top of it. Our room looks bright and cheerful all year round. The Crimson Poppy is a way for creative couples to add something unique to their wedding and their home and that's exactly what we did. :)

• Wedding: 12/11/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Crimson Poppy was able to deliver picture perfect iceland poppies on short notice in the middle of August. They made my dreams come true when all other florists said it could not be done. The service was attentive, detailed and stress-free. My bouquet was worth every penny and I am still able to enjoy it long after the wedding. Perfect!

• Wedding: 08/22/2010
405-743-9592
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards