Tact

Tact

South pasadena, CA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Loop of Tact Event Management was just wonderful and instrumental in helping us plan the layout of our ceremony and reception at Marvimon. He was available via email and phone for any and every question that I had (and there were many!) He was always very patient, helpful and kind. We had two design meetings to iron out all the details and they were both very well worth having.

Loop also offered up many suggestions and ideas for us which was wonderful! We had a very successful event thanks to Tact Management.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loop and Ruby were the most important part of our day.

Loop is one of the founders of Tact Event Management. He was our event manager as required by the Smog Shoppe venue. He was amazing and helped us plan out our entire layout of the event. He also helped make sure everything went smoothly. I feel that without him and his guidance the planning process wouldn't have been as easy.

Ruby was our day of coordinator. I had 2 private meetings with Ruby prior to the day of. She helped make sure I was organized and got on the same page as me so I could be assured that all my day of issues would be taken care of. She was instrumental in the set up and flow of the day and without her I could have been really stressed out.

Thanks to both Loop and Ruby our day was so smooth and we had a super team of people making sure our guests were happy.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

I already mentioned Jeff in my review for SmogShoppe, but wanted to give another quick little review to say that he is awesome to work with! Very responsive, understanding, and he's like a ninja on the day of. You never noticed he's there, but you KNOW he's there and it's comforting to have someone so professional with you on your big day. Great guy and he knows his stuff!

Services Used: Wedding Planning