Bella Blanca Event Center

North Hollywood, CA View map

Bella Blanca Event Center is a historic wedding venue located in North Hollywood, California. They’re situated between the NOHO Arts District and Valley Village. Their goal is for each couple to feel like family, while being treated to a five-star dining experience. Bella Blanca Event Center looks forward to bringing your unique vision to life.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host up to 500 guests at this sophisticated wedding venue. Located in the North Hollywood Masonic Temple, this unique event center offers two beautiful ballrooms to choose between. The Regal Ballroom is situated on the second floor and features beautiful chandeliers and lighting that can be set to match the mood and theme of your wedding. Couples will also experience high ceilings, an in-ground dance floor, state-of-the-art lasers, a premium sound system, an interactive screen, and a large stage at this ballroom that can seat 325 guests.

For more lavish affairs, the Crystal Room is ideal. This spacious space is situated on the first floor and features one of the largest chandeliers in the world. It brings an Old Hollywood glamour-style atmosphere to the space and can be customized to suit your vision for your day. A VIP section, in-ground dance floor, high-quality sound system, and professional lights and lasers complete this unique ballroom.

This family-owned business offers couples all-inclusive packages, allowing every detail of your planning process to be taken care of in one place. Their in-house caterer hand-selects their food from the highest quality food products available, while their world-class chef creates masterpieces that you and your guests will be raving about for weeks to come.

Bella Blanca Event Center also has a complimentary event planner to ensure your day goes smoothly from start to finish. There’s plenty of parking for your guests and many houses of worship located nearby, in case you’re planning on having your ceremony elsewhere. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Bridal suite
  • Setup
  • Tables
  • WiFi

Cuisine
Couples can select a buffet, cocktail reception, family style, plated, or stations for their meal. Their talented culinary team also offers scrumptious hors d’oeuvres, delicious desserts, and mouthwatering wedding cake. You can select from one of their bar packages or bring in your own alcohol to cut down on costs. Sample entrees include:

• Alaskan halibut
  • Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin
  • Panko crusted chicken breast
  • Prime ribeye steak

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Cash Bar
Champagne Toast
Open Bar
Outside Alcohol
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Photo booth
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
December

• Anna
    Anna Married on 03/07/2020

Perfect Wedding Venue

I had my wedding at Bella Blanca on March 7, 2020 and it was absolutely perfect. When I started to plan my wedding there were a few things that I was looking for (1) an outdoor space for the ceremony (2) a ballroom for the reception (3) I wanted to make sure that the ceremony and reception would take place in one venue (4) delicious family style menu. I visited almost of the ballrooms in the Los Angeles area and they were all lacking something. I don’t think any of them offered an outdoor ceremony area, their ballrooms were very standard looking, and although the food at most ballrooms did offer family style the food just reminded me of a Russian/Armenian restaurant. But then I booked an appointment at Bella Blanca.

As soon as I walked in I feel in love. Everything from the outside, the ballrooms, to even the restrooms was stunning. I was also so excited to see that their menu resembled that of a five star restaurant. It just had everything that I wanted so I booked my date!!!!

Leading up to the wedding I worked with Hayk who was always so helpful and always available. He really did everything that I asked him to do and kept me calm during the process. I always felt comfortable that Hayk and the staff at Bella Blanca would make sure that my wedding was perfect. And it really did turn out absolutely perfect.

We had our ceremony in their patio area and it was just absolutely beautiful and so intimate. The ceremony took place during sunset under the sky. The chandeliers gave an antique romantic feel. It was just so magical. Our guests then enjoyed cocktail hour in the patio where they had delicious hors d’oeuvre and cocktails. Our reception took place in the ballroom upstairs. When our guests entered the room we could hear them saying “wooooow” - it was absolutely stunning.
    For dinner Chef Avo and his kitchen staff completely exceeded our expectations. There was soo much food and it was all so fresh and delicious. It has been 4 months since our wedding and our guests are still talking about the lamb chops. Chef Avo, thank you so much for filling all of our requests. The food was absolutely amazing, we wouldn’t change a thing. The waiters were very kind and professional. They provided 5 star service and made sure to that all of our guests were taken care of.

I cannot recommend Bella Blanca enough. Have your wedding there, you and your guests will love it!!!! Thank you Hayk, Avo, and all of your staff for making my night perfect :):)
    Rozzan Married on 10/14/2018

Dream come true!!!!

Bella Blanca venue was an absolute dream come true wedding choice for my husband and I. Your venue made my fairytale wedding come true! I’m so grateful my Parents went ahead with booking you guys! Thank you Mr. Aram for all your help!! Please pick Bella Blanca as your next event venue destination ! You won’t be disappointed!!! Such a memorable experience.
    Anna Married on 09/02/2018
    This venue is absolutely gorgeous and stunning! When we saw it, we fell in love from the first sight (we checked 6 venues before we found this one). On top of that, Aram, the manager, provided exceptional hospitality and was very helpful and patient with my million questions which I guess every couple should have (we decided do not hire a planner, so you can imagine how many questions we had). Food was very delicious too! Our wedding was 2 weeks ago, but our guests still can’t stop talking about our wedding. Thank you Aram and your team for making our big day so special and memorable!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Bella Blanca Event Center Price Rates

5122 Tujunga Ave. North Hollywood, CA, 91601
Location of (Bella Blanca Event Center)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding