elysian

Los Angeles, CA View map

elysian is a garden oasis in the industrial stretch of Frogtown, 10 minutes from downtown Los Angeles. With a combined indoor/outdoor space of 5200 sq.ft., elysian is perfect for smaller weddings (up to 200), cocktail & dinner parties, corporate gatherings, and all types of celebrations. A full-service kitchen, oak dining tables, and carpets from Damascus, are some of the many facets that give elysian both an open and intimate feeling.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
3.4
    Allison Married on 09/24/2016
    We had our wedding here in September. We absolutely loved the space the venue has. The plants, furniture, the ambience...everything is absolutely beautiful and was perfect for our intimate 70 person wedding!

The only thing I didn't like was it was hard to get ahold of the venue to ask questions. This isn't only a wedding venue so their priorities seem to be moreso on other business endeavors. I also didn't like that I had to rent quite a bit of furniture and linens, but I think that's fairly standard for venues.

The parking around the venue sucks so you'll have to hire their valet service, which adds another cost...but it was super convenient tinny guests.

Above all, we had an amazing wedding that went off with only minor glitches. And everyone raved about the venue, so I'm happy!

Real Weddings