Royal Palace Banquet Hall

Glendale, CA View map
$6k - $6k For 100 Guests

$6k - $6k For 100 Guests

Royal Palace Banquet Hall is an exclusive wedding venue that is located in Glendale, California. For two decades, this venue has dedicated themselves to providing client-focused event services. Their modern-day palace boasts an enticing appeal, proposing that the client is royalty for the duration of their event. Here, couples can feel pampered and taken care of. Their guests will delight in the opulent atmosphere, chatting about the stunning event for years to come.

Facilities and Capacity

Royal Palace Banquet Hall has sparkling chandeliers and stunning drapes that add an elegant and beautiful touch to any wedding event. The intricate designs in the carpet mirror the detailed ceiling above. Blue lights illuminate the main hall with an ethereal glow which can also be emulated on the dance floor. A head table is able to establish domain over the entirety of the space as it is placed on a tiered stage, providing a viewing platform where the room can be seen at length. Drapes may hang behind the wedding party, washing the space in a soft and delicate white that allows for any other color to pop brilliantly. Display stands may also be placed here to hold desserts, the wedding cake, and any other important wedding items. The bar is accessible in the back of the room and is fully stocked with liquors to satisfy many different tastes.

Royal Palace Banquet Hall desires to make each one of their clients' events unforgettable. They are able to host a variety of events that range from small soirees to grand engagements. Whatever their clients desire, they endeavor to deliver top-quality services for any budget. Their team prides themselves on taking care of their clients. Royal Palace Banquet Hall offers full-service solutions in order to accommodate a range of needs. Consultations are held to discuss and understand expectations and preferences. From there, this banquet hall's dedicated team will produce a quality event that includes customizations that the couple desires. They are there every step of the way, from beginning to end.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$10

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Limited Bar
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Bar Services
Catering Services
Clean Up
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Liquor License
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Chairs
Chair Covers
Dance Floor
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

4.6 out of 5 rating

• Marielu
    Marielu H. Married on 03/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decision I have made.

Where do I even begin ? Our wedding was March 5th, 2022 & everything was beyond perfect. All our guest loved the food, the lighting, the bar, the red carpet. I think I’m lucky because the renovation were done right before my wedding and my goodness did it look beyond beautiful ! Arman wow again where do I begin ? what a wonderful man. So honest, humble & just wants the best for your big day. His son who helps with the lighting what a sweet heart. Great communication & so professional. If I can have my wedding all over again I would not change a thing about Royal Palace. Trust me when I say you won’t regret going with them, your dream wedding will comes true as it did for us. Thank you Arman & all staff who made this day beyond Perfect. You truly are amazing & we loved everything & can’t wait to go back!

Royal Palace Banquet Hall's reply:

Hello Marielu, we would like to thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so happy to hear as an entire team that we were able to provide you with great service and give you and all of your guests the wonderful experience you expected. It was our absolute pleasure to host your daughters Quinceanera and we enjoyed it just as much as you! Once again thank you so much and we hope to see you back soon!
    Melissa M. Married on 06/27/2019

Great location, Great Venue

This place is absolutely gorgeous in person. I am so excited to have my wedding here in a couple of weeks. Thank you Armen.

Royal Palace Banquet Hall's reply:

Dear Melissa, thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to meet you and to have the honor to host your special day. We look forward to it as well and can not wait!
  • Ligia
    Ligia Married on 04/07/2019

Amazing!!!

I am not even sure where to begin. Armen and Arshak are amazing! Polite, helpful, friendly And excellent at their job! I had such a wonderful experience with them and royal palace altogether. Always greeted with a smile. All my event needs were nicely met and they went above expectations to make sure we and our guests had a great time. Stress free from booking to wedding day. I could not recommend The Royal Palace more. 10/10 Food was outstanding! My guests have nothing but excellent comments about food, venue and service. Thank you so much guys for taking care of us and making of our wedding day an amazing one!! I wish I could give u more than 5 stars! Until next event.

Royal Palace Banquet Hall's reply:

Dear Ligia, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy to see you so satisfied with the efforts of our team. It was our absolute pleasure to have you and we enjoyed every moment. Thank you for taking the time to write this and we look forward to having you back soon!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
210 South Brand Blvd Glendale, CA, 91204

Monday Advance Appt. Tuesday to Friday 10AM - 8PM Saturday & Sunday 10AM - 12AM
Location of (Royal Palace Banquet Hall)

Royal Palace Banquet Hall frequently asked questions

Royal Palace Banquet Hall includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables
Royal Palace Banquet Hall includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
The space offered by Royal Palace Banquet Hall for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Restaurant
Royal Palace Banquet Hall offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Clean Up
  • Event Rentals
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Wifi
Royal Palace Banquet Hall offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs
  • Chair Covers
  • Dance Floor
  • Drapery
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Photo booth
  • Tables
Royal Palace Banquet Hall is recommended by 91% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.5 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.6 in quality of service, 4.6 in value, 4.5 in average response time, 4.5 in flexibility and 4.5 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding