Royal Palace Banquet Hall Reviews

View more information

1 User photo

Melissa M. Married on 06/27/2019

Great location, Great Venue

This place is absolutely gorgeous in person. I am so excited to have my wedding here in a couple of weeks. Thank you Armen.

Royal Palace Banquet Hall's reply:

Dear Melissa, thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to meet you and to have the honor to host your special day. We look forward to it as well and can not wait!
  • Ligia
    Ligia Married on 04/07/2019

Amazing!!!

I am not even sure where to begin. Armen and Arshak are amazing! Polite, helpful, friendly And excellent at their job! I had such a wonderful experience with them and royal palace altogether. Always greeted with a smile. All my event needs were nicely met and they went above expectations to make sure we and our guests had a great time. Stress free from booking to wedding day. I could not recommend The Royal Palace more. 10/10 Food was outstanding! My guests have nothing but excellent comments about food, venue and service. Thank you so much guys for taking care of us and making of our wedding day an amazing one!! I wish I could give u more than 5 stars! Until next event.

Royal Palace Banquet Hall's reply:

Dear Ligia, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy to see you so satisfied with the efforts of our team. It was our absolute pleasure to have you and we enjoyed every moment. Thank you for taking the time to write this and we look forward to having you back soon!
    Martin Married on 08/31/2018
    Royal Palace Banquet Hall was very beautiful and the waiters had excellent service. The food was amazing and I had a great time. I was invited here last night and I can’t wait to be here again.

Dear Martin,

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a kind review! It is very much appreciated it and puts a smile on our face to know that our services and food were up to your standards. We are very happy that you enjoyed everything and look forward to having you again as well!
    David Married on 07/06/2018
    I had my venue here, the place is beautiful they people were so very helpful the food amazing overall is a great place to hold your venue. Thank you Royal Palace Team

Dear David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words. We really appreciate it. We are very happy that you enjoyed everything and we were able to live up to your expectations and standards. Take care, have a wonderful day and we hope to see you again soon!
    Erin Married on 02/03/2018
    Had an awesome time here this past weekend. Loved the whole place and the entire team! Armen was amazing and so attentive the whole entire time along with all the servers. And the food was amazinggg.

Royal Palace Banquet Hall's reply:

Hi Erin! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are beyond happy to hear that you enjoyed everything and we want to let you know that the pleasure was ours! We hope to see you again soon.
    Nima Married on 01/01/2018
    Armin and Serj were so helpful and nice to work with. They really allowed us to have our ideal wedding and seriously helped us with the setup and price. Can't compliment them enough. Especially on a New Year's Day wedding where everyone else was going to charge 2X or 3X the amount.

Royal Palace Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you so much! This makes us so happy to hear that. On behalf of our whole team, I want to let you know that the pleasure was ours, and we loved working with you and helping you get everything just the way you wanted!
    Grace Married on 05/02/2015
    Looking forward to having our big day here. The price is great for everything they offer.
    Jeanet Married on 09/28/2014
    Excellent service Amazing venue, great food, Magical lighting and dance floor. My guest and family is wow with this place. We Highly recommend people to book there future events here.
    my wedding Day was so memorable. One of the best decision we both make!!,

sincerely,

Jeanet and Alan Charbonneau
    Rola Married on 06/29/2014
    Everything was absolutely perfect! The day was exactly how I imagined it. The food was amazing. My guests were pleased with the appetizers, main entre, and desserts. The hall looked amazing with the LED lights. The customer service was extraordinary. And it was everything I could have wished for. Thank you so much Armen.

Bassel and Rola. June 29, 2014 wedding
  • User1527436 2+ years ago
    Very satisfied and happy,no regrets!!! The food was great and I liked the stuff too.
    We requested different dish from what was being served and the management provided it without any hesitation. The dance floor was nothing like I have seen before. if you haven't been here, you are definitely missing out.
    Christin Married on 06/09/2013
    My mom and I fell in love with this place the instant we walked in! It's beautiful and the service is amazing!!! I love Armsn Nd his team. They make sure everything is perfect!!
    Tony Married on 03/01/2013
    Last Friday March, 1st 2013 was my wedding at Royal Palace and the food and the service was exactley like Royal tread.. All my guest were AMAZED about the quality and the quantity and the selections of the foods.. 2 of my guest already reserved this place for their party.
    Armen is the leader of such a great place and he delivered everythings that he promissed to me about the friendly services and great food and not be worry about anyone not eating enough. He told me that he will work with me in every aspect of my party and he did.
    Before I decided for royal Palace me and my wife did check several other places and none of them could offer anthing even close to Royal Palace and everyone asking tips for the waiters and pay for the drink or even if you bring your drink you had to pay them as well,, but at Royal Palace is everything included your package and you have peace of mine all the way..
    Mr Armen,, Thank you so much for treat my guests like a Royal guests and I will always remember you as a MAN OF HIS WORDS. I want to thank your brother as well, he was checking everythings and he was on the top of every table to make sure that the table having enough foods and drinks.. I like to thank your Bartenders and all your staff.

Tony & Nasrin

• User1095748 2+ years ago
    This venue is simply BREATHTAKING! As soon as I walked in, I knew this was the place for us. Everything is newly remodelled with an all White modern look to it, not to mention the LED lighting and dancefloor that illuminated the room! It was GOREGOUS!

Besides the decor, The price per person was very reasonable for the amount of food they offer.It's family style serving so guest can eat what they want.All menu packages included taxes and services so there is no hidden fees , which i love.

I met with Armen and he was very pleasant and helpful.

Overall, the Royal Palace is everything we were looking for plus more. I would most definitely recommend this place to anyone that wants an "over the top" wedding.
  • User1017504 2+ years ago
    Wonderful place to have a wedding. Service, food and decor was amazing, the staff at Royal Palace real make you feel welcome and make the night something to remember.
    Anna Married on 06/12/2009
    Had my wedding here and i couldn't be more happy. Staff was amazing, food was excellent, left home one happy bride. I would recommend this hall to anyone and everyone. You wont be disappointed.
    Vera Married on 06/23/2012
    I recently had my wedding at Royal Palace and let me start by saying that I actually have guests writing ME thank you notes for having such an awesome wedding! We chose the Royal Palace as a place that would help to bring my Anglo-European family together with my husband's Lebanese family and meld the two cutures together through a wonderful night of endless, delicious cuisine, dancing, socializing, drinking - the works! For a price that you seriously cannot beat, the Royal Palace provides open bar all night, food upon food upon food, a very attentive wait staff, a huge dance floor, dance and mood lighting already installed, all inside a huge, elegant ball-room style set up to accommodate as many guests as you could possibly want to invite! The only draw back to having a wedding in a place like this is that you have to be willing and able to give up some of the control you might want to have in planning every single little detail. Don't get me wrong, you still get to pick out what kinds of linens you want to use, make your own selections from the food menu, etc. but this really is a one stop shop venue! Complete with tabes and chiavari chairs, bar, appetizers, dinner, fruit table, dance floor, lighting, valet parking - everything! Our wedding was beautiful as well as a blast, and even though it is Armenian-owned, they were able to bring in a lot of Lebanese flavors with the food. IYour event will be beautiful if you decide to go with Royal Palace!
    Anna Married on 09/01/2018
    I would like to express my thank you to Royal Palace team and the owner. I had an event this weekend and the service, food, was beyond what I have expected. We had such a nice time and I am looking forward having more parties there. Thank you ROYAL PALACE.
  • User2359406 2+ years ago
    Willing to work with us and accommodate our budget.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer G. Married on 05/30/2021

Good response

Didn’t go with this vendor but professional with inquiries

Royal Palace Banquet Hall's reply:

Dear Jennifer thank you so much for your kind review and we are happy that you were satisfied with our customer service! We hope to work with you in the future. Have a wonderful rest of your week!
    Jackie Married on 06/22/2014
    Had our wedding at the Royal Palace in June.. beautiful venue, open bar, LOTS of delicious food, service, tax, everything included.. very happy. :-)
    Rita Married on 10/15/2016
    I recently attended a wedding and the banquet hall is great and has excellent service EXCEPT for their VALET. DO NOT leave valuables or any items that are of value to you otherwise you will return to a car sans your personal item/belonging. THE VALET IS VERY UNTRUSTWORTHY. I had an item stolen from my vehicle this past weekend and it wasn't of any significant value. Because of this I am giving the banquet hall an average rating. If you want great reviews, clean out your staff.
  • Rachiel
    Rachiel Married on 04/27/2019
    Armand was very rude did not answer all questions and did not give me a packet of the breakdown, he stated when i give him $2,000 and sign the contract i will recieve a packet of the breakdown. I i have never experience such rudness. Every venue that i have visited had given me a package of what they offer even a brochure. Will not every go back....

Hi Rachiel,

We are so sorry to hear about this experience! I'm sure there was some sort of misunderstanding and we would like to sincerely apologize! Please go ahead and email us at info@royalpalace.la so that we can help you with everything you need every step of the way. It saddens us to hear about this experience and we want to do everything in our power to make it right and help you out. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so that we can make everything right!

Thank you and have a beautiful rest of our evening!