Vertigo Event Venue

Glendale, CA View map Visit website
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

Vertigo Event Venue is a wedding venue located in Glendale, California, just 12 minutes outside of the heart of downtown Los Angeles. This exclusive banquet hall has been carefully designed to offer a luxurious ambience for those celebrating special occasions. From the establishment’s sleek, modern lobby to its elegant, spacious ballrooms, it’s ideal for couples dreaming of a grand celebration in the city.

Facilities and Capacity

Vertigo Event Venue consists of versatile, refined spaces where to-be-weds can host their milestone occasions. For gatherings of 100 guests, couples are welcome to celebrate in the Lower Lobby. The space is adorned with geometric chandeliers, gunmetal leather wallpaper, and quartz flooring, providing an elegant backdrop for any event. You and your guests can create new memories together while seated on the stylish furnishings or at the room’s expansive 19-foot bar. Connected to the Lower Lobby is the White Ballroom which can comfortably accommodate up to 320 guests. Here, you can share special moments on the white quartz dance floor underneath hand-blown glass lighting fixtures. Framed by mirrored mosaic columns, the space can be used for ceremonies and receptions, depending on your preferences. The ballroom features two stages and custom pin-spot lighting for vibrant reception experiences. On the building’s second level, up the 360-degree glass elevator and cascading mirrored staircase, is the Black Banquet Hall. Also able to fit up to 320 people, the space features onyx-colored Murao chandeliers, a domino-style ceiling, and a black granite bar. Adjacent to this hall is the Top Bar. Blending classic motifs with modern details, it offers a graceful, secluded event space for any occasion.

The attentive team at Vertigo Event Venue is dedicated to giving couples and their guests VIP experiences on their special days. Each event space is equipped with state-of-the-art lighting and sound technology as well as projectors for top-notch entertainment experiences. The on-site culinary team is happy to prepare unforgettable dishes for the newlyweds and their guests. The venue’s executive chef is classically trained in French cuisine and incorporates an array of international flavors and ingredients in their innovative menus. To streamline the planning and layout process, the venue also has a large inventory of event materials which can be rented. Their collection includes items such as specialty linens, Chiavari chairs, modern dinnerware, and more.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$15,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$12,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$10

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Family Style
French Service
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Aja A. Married on 02/22/2022

Wedding Vibes!!

I had my wedding at Vertigo in Glendale, CA on 2/22/2022. From the time I decided to book with Micheal I was impressed with his level of communication. The team, food, bottle service, vibe, decor & wedding turn out a dream. My family & friends are still raving about the food, OMG THE FOOD! you won’t regret having ANY event here & if you do take my advice, don’t forget my invite ;).
    Eurri Married on 09/02/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great event space and great staff! Everyone was a pleasure to work with. We had our wedding reception here and all of our guests had a blast and could not stop raving about the food =)
    Amala Married on 04/25/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Venue itself: Okay, I shopped around from NYC. My husband and I blind booked our venue, which looking back seems kind of crazy. With that said, pictures don't lie. You know how sometimes you see an amazing space online and then in person it looks way smaller or not as cool? Okay take that, flip it and make it a hundred times more amazing and that is how i felt about Vertigo. It is immaculately clean, modern, and crisp. We had our almost 300 person indian wedding in the downstairs White Ballroom. At no point in time did we feel cramped or stuck in a corner. Vertigo has their layouts perfected, and everything felt so spacious. Even the bathrooms are spectacular (I think I took one too many selfies there).

The Service: Again, take everything you read online and multiply it by a hundred. I have never dealt with service like this in my entire life. From the Vertigo team of Nonee, Carissa, Katy, Mike and Jerry to the Servers, Bartenders, Valet guys and security- everyone was awesome. It was so easy to get in touch with the team whenever one of my million questions came up, and they were always so patient with me and helped me find the perfect answer or solution to what I needed help with. They were an amazing day of team as well, everything was coordinated so perfectly. My guests are still talking about how nice the servers and bar tenders were (which is rare in a city like LA).

The food: Two words; BEEF CHEEKS. Okay a few more words, everything was delicious and so plentiful. Our guests included hard core foodies, vegans, gluten free people and picky indians. Everyone left absolutely stuffed. The vertigo kitchen team led by Mike truly caters to everyone. I have crohn's disease and needed a plate of food that was gluten free and easy for me to eat, they went above and beyond to make sure I had just that.
  • illustration stars

Team

Michael  Kay
Michael Kay
Executive Chef

Hello, I'm Chef Michael Kay. I design the menus here at Vertigo. My inspiration for this project was the State of California - a melting pot of cultures and cuisines with some of the world's best produce and livestock. Mediterranean cuisine is what I was brought up on and admire for banquet settings because of its freshness, simplicity and versatility. But through the years of eating sushi, tapas, dim sum, Thai, Italian and so many others I've fused into Mediterranean cuisine my favorite touches from the rest of the world.

It's an honor to be feeding your guests night in and night out on your special days. Find me on IG @chefmichaelkay

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
400 W Glenoaks Blvd Glendale, CA, 91202
Location of (Vertigo Event Venue)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding