Vertigo Event Venue Reviews

3 | Glendale, CA

3 Reviews for Vertigo Event Venue

Eurri · Married on 09/02/2016

Great event space and great staff! Everyone was a pleasure to work with. We had our wedding reception here and all of our guests had a blast and could not stop raving about the food =)

Sent on 02/13/2017

Amala · Married on 04/25/2015

The Venue itself: Okay, I shopped around from NYC. My husband and I blind booked our venue, which looking back seems kind of crazy. With that said, pictures don't lie. You know how sometimes you see an amazing space online and then in person it looks way smaller or not as cool? Okay take that, flip it and make it a hundred times more amazing and that is how i felt about Vertigo. It is immaculately clean, modern, and crisp. We had our almost 300 person indian wedding in the downstairs White Ballroom. At no point in time did we feel cramped or stuck in a corner. Vertigo has their layouts perfected, and everything felt so spacious. Even the bathrooms are spectacular (I think I took one too many selfies there).

The Service: Again, take everything you read online and multiply it by a hundred. I have never dealt with service like this in my entire life. From the Vertigo team of Nonee, Carissa, Katy, Mike and Jerry to the Servers, Bartenders, Valet guys and security- everyone was awesome. It was so easy to get in touch with the team whenever one of my million questions came up, and they were always so patient with me and helped me find the perfect answer or solution to what I needed help with. They were an amazing day of team as well, everything was coordinated so perfectly. My guests are still talking about how nice the servers and bar tenders were (which is rare in a city like LA).

The food: Two words; BEEF CHEEKS. Okay a few more words, everything was delicious and so plentiful. Our guests included hard core foodies, vegans, gluten free people and picky indians. Everyone left absolutely stuffed. The vertigo kitchen team led by Mike truly caters to everyone. I have crohn's disease and needed a plate of food that was gluten free and easy for me to eat, they went above and beyond to make sure I had just that.

Sent on 05/16/2015

teresa · Married on 05/25/2014

Ok if you wanna make your wedding celebrity like, look no further!!!
    If only there was 6 stars I would give it 6 stars
    Not even kidding.... Vertigo is amazing in so many different ways.......
    Decor A+++++
    Food A+++++
    Service A+++++
    Professional A+++++

All the feedback I got were: OMG!!!
    It was that great, yes it was...........
    The A team is what I call them, from the moment you meet them to the bridezilla moment, they took care of everything, just like in "cinderella" lol.

I highly recommend them, if you could imagine what the perfect wedding looks like then make a call NOW!!!
    Tell them Teresa sent you :D