1480 W. 9th St. Upland, Upland, CA 91786 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing

About Upland Events and Banquet Center

Upland Events and Banquet Center is a modern wedding venue located in the heart of Upland, California. Couples can host their ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception in the elegant, indoor ballroom. This fun and contemporary space is conveniently situated between Los Angeles, Riverside, and Orange County, making them easily accessible for your out-of-town guests. Upland Events and Banquet Center looks forward to turning your dreams into a reality.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host up to 250 guests at this fun and contemporary venue. Whether you envision understated romance or a lavish affair, their experienced team will help bring your vision to life. Their spacious banquet room features high ceilings, elegant white draping, romantic chandeliers, an elevated stage, an elevated DJ booth, and plenty of space for a dance floor. You can say your “I do’s” here, and while your guests are sipping cocktails in the foyer, complete with a newly renovated built-in bar, their talented team will flip the room for your reception. There’s also a gorgeous outdoor patio that you can use as you see fit.

This full-service venue prides themselves on their expert staff, affordable packages, and exceptional location. Their goal is to ensure you have a relaxed and stress-free planning experience, so you can truly enjoy your day. There’s an in-house suite for you and your wedding party to get ready in, as well as a private parking lot for your guests. Tables, chairs, and linens are included in the rental fee, along with china, flatware, and glassware. Setup and cleanup is also included, allowing you to sit back, relax, and enjoy your celebration. Additional services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Prep kitchen
  • Transportation
  • WiFi

Other Services
In addition to hosting grand affairs, Upland Events and Banquet Center is also happy to host intimate elopements. Additional events include:

• Anniversary party

Upland Events and Banquet Center 2
Upland Events and Banquet Center 3

Marisa · Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent service

We had our wedding here for 130 guest on nov 2. We selected the all inclusive package so we didnt have to worry about anything the day of. We planned my wedding in less than 6 months. Frank and his team of vendors are extraordinary. They are amazing and work well with each other. I am a planner so I hate to leave things for last minute. All the vendors have an open door policy. They answer and respond quick with anything I asked. I will name drop not only because I want to give credit where it's due but also because they are sincerely amazing. Let's start with Frank. He accommodated my tour of the place with in days of my request to see the venue. Sandra our wedding coordinator I can't brag enough about her. When she says timeline. Does she abide by that time line,lol. We were too much on schedule ,we were actually ahead of schedule, which me as a planner, APPRECIATED. Our DJ nathan, kept the place on their feet! Whether they were dancing from their seat or dance floor, everyone enjoyed the music. He played anything and everything. Our caterer Felix. He worked so hard to feed the entire building. The favorite of the night was the bartender George. Such an out going personality that he kept everyone happy! Last but not least our photographer, george Swar. I am absolutely still in tears on how amazing the photos came out. As a bride the day of is nervous, anxious and overwhelming and George calmed all that down with his humor. He is such a good hearted and sweet person inside and out. He is truly talented and the hidden gem on the team. His high quality photos and capturing the moment was speechless. I cannot praise Frank and his team of vendors to make our day special. 5 stars does not come near how much credit this venue and its team deserve. Thank you all again!

Upland Events and Banquet Center 4
    Upland Events and Banquet Center 5
    Upland Events and Banquet Center 6
    Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Gloria

Gloria · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing service and delivery!

I want to start by thanking Frank (the owner) for everything he did for my husband and I. If you are on the fence about booking this venue, I will tell you that you willl NOT be disappointed! The venue is beautiful and modern! My guests all enjoyed themselves and were amazed at how such a beautiful venue existed in this little hidden area of upland.
    My husband I booked an all inclusive package and luckily booked during an open house and were able to strike an amazing deal! We were shocked at how much the venue offers its clients. We were able to get in so many of those extra details that we thought we weren’t going to be able to have because of the all inclusive package we booked. The venue offers everything you could think of, including a wedding coordinator (Sandra Buczek of Sandra Nicole Designs) who was so much fun to work with!
    I appreciate how much this venue worked with our budget and our requests. We had a final guest count of 184 people and the venue accommodated for all of our guests beautifully.
    All of their vendors deliver excellent service and the food vendors were spot on!! You will not be disappointed!!
    Oh I forgot to mention, we had both our ceremony and reception at the venue so for a small fee, we had the room flipped for both events. Overall we loved the venue and are so happy we chose to work with them.

Thanks again for everything!!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Upland Events and Banquet Center Pricing

Upland Events and Banquet Center Price Rates

Upland Events and Banquet Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
    Transportation
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Cash Bar
    Champagne Toast
    Open Bar
    Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Drapery
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking