Upland Events and Banquet Center Reviews

7 Reviews for Upland Events and Banquet Center

• Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 05/08/2020

Wedding venue appointment

Frank was very helpful answered all our questions and concerns.

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Gloria

Gloria · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing service and delivery!

I want to start by thanking Frank (the owner) for everything he did for my husband and I. If you are on the fence about booking this venue, I will tell you that you willl NOT be disappointed! The venue is beautiful and modern! My guests all enjoyed themselves and were amazed at how such a beautiful venue existed in this little hidden area of upland.
    My husband I booked an all inclusive package and luckily booked during an open house and were able to strike an amazing deal! We were shocked at how much the venue offers its clients. We were able to get in so many of those extra details that we thought we weren’t going to be able to have because of the all inclusive package we booked. The venue offers everything you could think of, including a wedding coordinator (Sandra Buczek of Sandra Nicole Designs) who was so much fun to work with!
    I appreciate how much this venue worked with our budget and our requests. We had a final guest count of 184 people and the venue accommodated for all of our guests beautifully.
    All of their vendors deliver excellent service and the food vendors were spot on!! You will not be disappointed!!
    Oh I forgot to mention, we had both our ceremony and reception at the venue so for a small fee, we had the room flipped for both events. Overall we loved the venue and are so happy we chose to work with them.

Thanks again for everything!!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Patty · Married on 04/28/2018

First and foremost I want to thank Frank the owner and Sandra the coordinator for a great experience. I booked my venue a year in advance and I've got to say I am very happy and pleased with the decision I made to book here. I'm looking at other venues the cost for the venue and Catering was by far more than what we paid here. The packages are greatly price and they include just about everything that you need at a price lower than what you would pay at another venue. the coordinator was helpful throughout the entire process even though she is just a day-of coordinator. She made everything easy and beautiful I might say. They were a feel hiccups along the way. But Frank was very quick to make the adjustments needed to make my day special. The food was absolutely delicious the service was great. The bartender was friendly and knowledgeable. Jayme the photographer did absolutely great. And the security that night was friendly and did a great job at keeping everybody safe. I can seriously go on and on and on about how great this place was to us and how affordable it was as well. Feel free to comment and ask me any questions I'm more than happy to answer. I highly recommend this location for a great time.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Sonia · Married on 10/21/2017

Great banquet hall for any sort of celebration, highly recommend it! We had my mom's 60th birthday party there and it turned out great, the birthday girl loved it :) The two people who we were in contact with, Frank and Joanna, were super attentive, friendly, professional, and very helpful during the whole process. The day of the party everything looked great, we especially liked the lighting and decorations, they turned out beautiful.

Sent on 11/02/2017
  • O

Oscar · event on: 10/21/2017

A wonderful venue with a responsive and professional staff. Simply a delight to work with and coordinate an important event.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Camille · Married on 06/02/2018

We had our wedding at this venue. We booked it about a year and four months before our wedding. They added so much to the venue in between the time signing and our actual wedding. It’s a beautiful venue.
    They have great packages that include basically everything you need and all at a great price.
    We did have some bumps in the road but they were fairly new and frank the owner was great at communication. One thing I will go behind is the day before our wedding we noticed the table were too small, and they were all already set with center pieces, tableware, and other decor. When we told Frank about the issue, his staff then changed out all of our tables and had it done before we left for the night! I was very pleased with Frank and his professionalism at the end of it all. He even was there prior to the reception and after the reception to make sure that everything was going good.
    I would recommend this venue to anyone! It keeps getting better with time!
    The vendors were all very good as well that we used with this venue!

Sent on 06/10/2018