SweeTreats Cake Boutique

SweeTreats Cake Boutique

Favorite
Mechanicsburg, PA
717.766.6123
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

It was an absolute pleasure working with Wendi! You were such a great help with making our wedding special! Thank you for all your suggestions with wedding planning! The cake was DELICIOUS and we got so many compliments on the cupcakes and also the display. Hope you are enjoying those barn doors ;)

Rebecca
11/01/2014

The cake that Wendi made for us was everything that I pictured. She captured my vision completely. Most importantly the cake tasted amazing. She is reasonably priced for how amazing her cakes are!

Terra
10/25/2014

Wendi was so helpful in the whole process, from the tasting of tons of different cake/filling options, to deciding the decorations for the cake. We can't wait to have some more cake on our anniversary!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My family and I are cake people - we love cake and have very high standards when it comes to good cake. We LOVED the cake from Wendi at Sweetreats! Firstly, Wendi was lovely to work with. She listened to our preferences on style, flavor and display. The display she provided and set up for us was exactly what I described to her. We asked for classic (albeit - plain) icing design which is exactly what she did. The cupcakes looked beautiful. Secondly, the cupcakes and wedding cake were delicious! We got so many compliments on every flavor - we had carrot cake, french toast (big hit!), chocolate with vanilla bean icing, pumpkin spice, red velvet and chocolate peanut butter cupcakes. Our cake topper for cutting was carrot cake with walnuts. Thirdly, the price was reasonable and comparable to other bakeries. I found the delivery fee and display fee to be reasonable and so worth the money - Wendi was turn-key (cupcakes were delivered, displayed and the display collected at the end of the night). We had a fabulous experience with Sweetreats - highly recommend! :)

Tina
10/12/2014

We highly recommend the red velvet cake! Thank you, SweeTreats, for helping to make our event so special!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sweetreats bakery was amazing! Wendi was great to work with! Her cupcakes and wedding cake was amazing all of our wedding guest loved them! Thank you Wendi for everything!

Sarah Ashley
09/06/2014

Wendi provided us with a huge selection of cakes to taste. I was looking for carrot cake, but really loved all of the cakes she offered us to taste. We ended up having carrot cake and coconut cake with a cream cheese frosting for our wedding. She communicated in a timely manner, and executed the cake décor as I wanted and it tasted delicious! I can't wait to celebrate my one year anniversary with more of her cake!

Jessica
09/06/2014

Working with Wendi was great! She always provided quick feedback and responses. Her work is delicious and beautiful. Everything came out exactly as we had discussed and as the pictures I had shown her. Highly recommended and great value!

Recently Married

Wendi is a very nice person. The muffins she made were divine, however, the cookies were much smaller than anticipated and communication could have been better.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Flexible and easy to work with!

Recently Married

Wendi was awesome to work with! She not only wanted to know what kind of cake/cupcakes we wanted, but also what our wedding theme was so she could tie everything together--which she did seamlessly. We had a small cake which looked gorgeous. Beautiful colors and details! All of the cupcakes and cake tasted delicious. There are so many flavors that it was hard to choose, but I have to say the PB&J cupcakes were my favorite! Our cake was white chocolate raspberry which was amazing! Wendi also did a beautiful display for our wedding. We had quite a few guests comment that they were the best cupcakes they ever had! What a great complement! We will definitely be going to SweeTreats again for an anniversary cake! Thank you Wendi for the great service!

Kyrie
08/02/2014

Wendi was a pleasure to deal with. She was very professional and returned your calls/emails in a timely manner.

Samantha
06/28/2014

Wendi is so much fun to work with. She goes above and beyond expectations as a baker! I had already tried her cupcakes for a work event, and all of my co-workers just couldn't stop talking about her cupcakes! In fact, some of my co-workers wanted to come to the wedding just for the cake and cupcakes! Lol! Wendi is so nice, and exceeded my expectations of the cake I was asking for. I showed her a picture online of what I was kind of looking for, and she just ran with it. It was so perfect, and tasted amazing! The flavors were just awesome! I asked for a pair of cupcakes that look like Razorbacks(my favorite college mascot) and they were a hit! She did exactly what I asked, and they tasted great too. I will be ordering cupcakes from Wendi for more events in the future! Thanks Wendi!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My husband and I came upon SweeTreats as a recommendation from my cousin. We went for a taste testing and were sent home with a variety to sample. We were very impressed with the taste and freshness of all of the cupcakes we sampled. We decided to book with Wendi for our wedding. We decided to do both a cake and cupcakes, not a problem. I wanted her to match a picture that I seen of a cake I really liked. Not a problem. I wanted to have three different flavors in each slice with different icings so each guest could sample multiple flavors. Again, not a problem. Wendi was very friendly and easy to work with. She was quick to respond to any of my e-mails. She was timely to the reception venue to set up our cake, cupcakes, and other goodies. She arranged everything nicely on our table. The cake looked lovely as did the cupcakes. It was very similar to the picture I wanted her to replicate. The cake was very tasty and everyone loved it. Wendi’s prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend SweeTreats for any of your cake, cupcake, and dessert needs!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Wendi was absolutely amazing from the very beginning. My fiancé had to work for our first tasting so my mom came with me, and let me tell you, she was happy she got to substitute in for him! We tried so many different cake and icing flavors and every last one was delicious. She was so nice and really willing to listen to how I envisioned my cake and was also very helpful in making suggestions on what would be best. We emailed and called each other a lot leading up to the wedding and she made everything a smooth process. On the day of my wedding, she even came in to the bridal room to show me the cake before the ceremony started, which I thought was such a nice gesture to go out of her way to do that. The cake looked even better than I had envisioned. After the reception started and it was time for cake cutting, I was so excited. The cake was so delicious and everyone complimented how good it tasted. We had 4 tiers with different flavors and all were great. I loved it and can't thank her enough for making our cake for us!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Wendi is FANTASTIC! Not only is she a wonderful professional but she’s so friendly & down to earth! From the moment we had our consultation to the day of our wedding; Wendi was always just an e-mail or text message away and more than willing to answer any & all questions we had. For our wedding, we requested a small cake for us to cut but the rest to be cupcakes. We picked our flavors & chose a simple rosette design for the cutting cake. When we arrived at the reception, the cake table was one of the first things I noticed & it looked fabulous!! The setup Wendi did was amazing & needless to say, the cake/cupcakes were beyond delicious. I would not only recommend Wendi but plan on using her in the future for other events!