Stephen Martin Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I couldn't be any more happier with Stephen. He is extremely professional and hardworking. His passion and talent for photography is what makes him amazing. My wedding would of not been complete without him as my photographer. My husband and I plan on using him in the future. :)

4.7

Stephen is a very talented photographer who goes above and beyond to produce quality work. He made sure to attend our rehearsal so that he could take the best possible photos at the ceremony.

Profile Picture
michelle
1 Review
08/11/2012

Stephen and his staff were OUTSTANDING!!! He has been such a great help and done fantastic work from day one. Everyone should use him!
I recommend him to everyone.

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

This is our second event with Stephen Martin and as long as we keep having weddings between family and friends he will always get our business. He goes above and beyond and takes away a lot of the anxiety leading up to the event. This happened to be my sister's wedding and it was great to see her so relaxed and comforted that her rehearsal dinner and wedding were in great hands. Always a pleasure to deal with Stephen and wish him the best in his future endeavors. He will always have us a glowing referral.

Services Used: Photography

Stephen Martin Photography was more than we could of asked for. He was always on time and very professional and friendly. He went out of his way to make the wedding even more memorable. He was fantastic at making the parent's brag book so special. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for any type of photography.

Services Used: Photography

Stephen was a fabulous photographer! I loved all of my photos from both the engagement photoshoot and the wedding day. I am always receiving compliments regarding how beautiful the pictures look, as well. I would recommend Stephen Martin Photography to anyone who was having a wedding or for any other photography needs. He was always on time and very professional. I loved the way he incorporated both artistic and tradional shots when taking photos. I don't have one complaint! Perfect!

Services Used: Photography

Stephen Martin Photography took amazing engagement photos and then exceeded our expectations with the wedding. Not only did he take great photos but had great ideas, feedback, and suggestions. I would definitely recommend using him as your photographer! We also were very impressed with how personable he was and how comfortable he made us feel on our big days. THANKS for the great work!

Services Used: Photography

Our family had 3 weddings recently and this photographer was hired for 2 of them. The third now wishes she would have hired him also. He works quietly, efficiently, and is very personable and patient with guests and wedding party. We won't hire anyone else for future family events.

He also photographed school choir students. He was positive, patient, and produced quick affordable professional photos. All were pleased!

Services Used: Photography

Stephen provided so much for us beyond his great photography service! His calm and professional demeanor provided me confidence that nothing could go wrong on my wedding day, and for a bride, that confidence is priceless. He kept the wedding events that day in order and running on time and he was willing to do whatever it took to "get the shot"! He was awesome! I would recommend Stephen, hands down, any day of the week. The products (photo-book, and wedding album) we purchased after the wedding were beautiful as well. Stephen, as your photographer, will be the best investment you can make for your wedding. Pictures last a lifetime!

Services Used: Photography

I couldn't have been happier with Stephen Martin! He made the memories of my day beyond amazing, more than I could have dreamed! He was very willing to do whatever we wanted and did it in a very unique way. He was an absolute pleasure to work with both creatively and professionally and was also amazing with my kids. Any big events in the future that I need a photographer for, he is by far going to be the first and only person I call. I highly recommend him. =0)
THANK YOU MR. MARTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Stephen went above and beyond to ensure that we received excellent service and photographs. He even used his wedding expertise to assist us with tasks not related to the photography!! Stephen is flexible and takes wonderful pictures! We were so pleased that my mom and her fiance have booked him for their upcoming wedding!

Services Used: Photography

Stephen is so fantastic our pictures turned our amazing. He really has an eye for capturing the most magical day of your life!

Services Used: Photography

Stephen went above and beyond our expectations. He was absolutely fabulous and took a ton of stress off my wife and I. He literally walked us through so many parts of the wedding that I would've otherwise been lost in. I cannot say enough about his services and feel truly blessed to have made a friend through the process. Thank You Stephen.

Services Used: Photography

Steve knows what looks good. Great ideas for shots hit him immediately upon arrival at our location. He knows what tender moments shots you might want and offers excellent suggestions. I have so many proof pictures marked with a post it note I'll need help deciding which ones I want larger prints of. He set up shots quickly and noticed every detail. Minutes before the ceremony he even spotted the fact no one set up our unity candles! Oh yes, he is also a great dress/train fluffer!

Services Used: Photography

Thanks to Stephen Martin Photography, photos and capturing the moment for my husband and I was definately the LEAST of my stress and worries for our big day! Stephen had a wonderful rapport with not just myself, but also my family as a whole as well. He took suggestions and cues from them, and it was wonderful to have a professional "gel" with the family as well! His prices and website were easy to navigate for all to order photos from, and his prices were very competative! We were so happy with our experience that we have used him numerous times AFTER our wedding for family portraits, reunions, and large gatherings!