Special Arrangements

Special Arrangements

Favorite
Greater Houston Area, TX
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lori, owner of Special Arrangements is exceptional at what she does. She puts her heart and soul into making the wedding flowers extraordinary. I am the mother of the bride and every guest commented on how beautiful the flowers were. Lori listened to everything my daughter wanted and made her dream a reality. She is creative, kind and reliable. If you are considering using Special Arrangements do not hesitate! We wanted something to make a statement at my daughter's outside ceremony and Lori suggested a flower wall. The final product was perfect and exquisite! We couldn't get the guests to leave because they wanted to take pictures in front of the flower wall after the ceremony. I have used Special Arrangements at both of my daughter's weddings. Each time the flowers were the stand out. The bouquets and table arrangements took your breath away. I can't say enough about the quality of Lori's services. Robin Helbling

Mariam
05/16/2015

Lori was great to work with! I was not sure what my vision would be for our wedding and Lori helped me greatly. Lori was great at answering all my questions and emails. One the day of our wedding, I was amazed when I stepped into the reception area and saw the amazing setup. My bouquet was amazing and beautiful. All the flowers and décor was beautiful. My family and friends talked about how beautiful everything was.

Services Used: Flowers

Mrs. Joanne is heaven sent! She's so caring and really involved! Thank you so much for making our wedding beautiful!

I highly recommend Mrs. Joanne!!

Mrs. Bauer
10/11/2014

My husband and I had consultations with several florists, ranging from big box florists to grocery stores to privately owned (like Lori). Lori was the ONLY one who told us that the flowers we initially envisioned may not be the best since they would not be in-season and would therefore also be more expensive and may look less impressive...from that moment, we knew that Lori was not only honest but wanted us to have the best flowers possible for our wedding. Lori was also very competitive in pricing with the others - in the end, she ended up being slightly more expensive, but the personal touches were worth it.

Lori went through and told us some of her ideas during the consultation but when I told her I really wanted to keep it "simple" looking (i.e. no tall vases, etc.), she was on-board. She managed to keep up with me when I changed my mind on things, and she even accommodated using vases that I had bought through another company. Everything looked GORGEOUS the day of, and I have no doubt that if I had hired another florist, it wouldn't have come together anywhere near as nicely.

Lori did go above and beyond the call of duty, and we are forever grateful for that. What I originally wanted was way outside of our budget, but the wedding at my venue the day before had greenery that would stay good through the next night (my wedding). The venue took it all down (sadness), but Lori put it back up for my wedding (yay!) and words cannot describe how beautiful it was.

I will say that I found it easier to get answers to questions by calling Lori directly - some emails got lost in the confusion of things and sometimes it was hard to understand what was being asked/understand the response.

Services Used: Flowers

LORI IS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!!!!! I was in awe of what she did on my wedding day. The flowers were beyond GORGEOUS! The flowers made the look of the wedding. I cannot tell you how many comments I got on how beautiful they were. Lori was also a joy to work with! From the first day, she was so nice and I could tell that she was big on details, which was important to me. She went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the flowers. BOOK SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS for your wedding, trust me you will not regret it!! Lori is so professional, nice, and TALENTED!

Services Used: Flowers

Lori, with Special Arrangements, did my wedding day... Best descision I made during all of my wedding planning!!! My vision was a bit more complicated, with different t center pieces for every table and many arrangements sprinkled throughout. They were all spectacular and my favorite part of my day! I received so many compliments and am still continuing to receive compliments 8 months later! Lori and her team understood and executed all of my visions to a tee. You will not find better arrangements anywhere!

Services Used: Flowers

All I can say is WOW!! I was blown away by how absolutely beautiful the flowers were at my wedding! Lori took my vision and made it a hundred times better! I am so glad that she was my florist, she listened to the things that I wanted and helped steer me into the right direction of how I wanted my wedding to look. She is well worth it and you will receive many compliments on how beautiful the flowers are at your wedding. I am still getting compliments and my wedding was a month ago! Lori is truly an artist!!!!

Private User
1+ year ago

Wonderful beautiful work and flexible throughout the process!

Private User
1+ year ago

Lori is Wonderful and very easy to work with! Her skills are top notch and her ideas are new and fresh.

Lori
12/31/2013

Lori did a fantastic job on my daughter's NYE wedding. We went with a old Hollywood - black, sparkles, lace & flowers decor. We used black sequin tablecloths interchanged with satin tablecloths. Everyone said the room was amazing. She listened from our first meeting and worked hard to stay within my budget. My daughter and her husband as well as my husband and I were "blown away". I would not hesitate to recommend her. She has an amazing sense of style - very classy.

Amy
10/12/2013

Lori did an absolutely amazing job with my daughters wedding flowers! People are still commenting on how gorgeous and unique they were. We didn't know what we wanted and Lori had the absolute best ideas! It looked absolutely beautiful, not your typical cookie wedding flowers.

David
06/22/2013

Special Arrangements did an awesome job at both the Rehearsal Dinner and the wedding!! Beautiful work and such care is put into all of her flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

BEAUTIFUL flowers!!! These guys weren't the cheapest, but they were the best!

Anonymous
2+ years ago
4.7

We absolutely loved Lori! After our initial meeting, we felt she would take a personal interest in our wedding and that's just what she did. She came up with idea after idea until we found what we wanted. The reception looked fabulous and we could see little touches that she did to make everything perfect. I would definitely use her services again.

Deborah
04/06/2013

Lori did a wonderful job on our wedding. While planning, we had visited several florists and came away feeling that they were suggesting the same things for us that they do for every other bride. Then, when we visited Lori, it was obvious that she cared about our wedding and making it very special for us. The more we talked, the more ideas she came up with. The end result was fabulous. Everything she had promised and more – her special touches were everywhere. I’m sure we will be calling her for our next wedding.

Services Used: Flowers

I had thought we were going with a different florist, but when I never heard back from them I had to scramble to find a new florist. I'm so glad I found Lori! When I met with Lori, I realized how different she was from other florists. She offered me idea after idea until I was satisfied. I gave her freedom to pick what flowers and shades she thought were best, and I was absolutely blown away by my bouquet at the wedding! The altar she created for us was stunning - floral arrangements, candlesticks, and moss balls on a vintage table flanked by two candle walls. I didn't have a chance to see it before the wedding so Lori took a picture to show me while I was waiting in the bridal suite. Everything was stunning and beautiful.