Something Blue

Something Blue

The first step to a stress-free engagement

1873 Orange Avenue East
St. Paul, MN 55119 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jackie was awesome. She honestly thought of everything. I hired her for \"day of coordinator\" . She created an incredible detailed itinerary and coordinated all my vendors and family members during set-up of the reception and church. She did a fabulous job. I would recommend here to any bride looking for extra help on her wedding day. She really went the extra mile and made the reception look amazing.

• Wedding: 11/20/2010
Profile Picture
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jackie is by far the best wedding planner I have ever come across. I have recommended her to all of my friends. She is reliable, knowledgeable, respectful, and an excellent listener. She is filled with fantastic ideas that I would not have come up with on my own. You can tell she has a passion for her work and is very dedicated to her Bride. Jackie made sure all my needs were met before, during and after the wedding. Her communication was outstanding and very quick. I would highly recommend her to personalize your wedding. She made mine one in a million. Thanks again Jackie, I can truly say my special day was special because of you.

• Wedding: 09/12/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jackie does a great job at helping you get everything done! And I mean everything! It w as so nice having someone there who could keep me on track to getting stuff done and also coming up with creative ideas to help me with my budget. It was also very helpful for me to have her there since there were a lot of the little things I never would have even thought of doing or planning for! I would totally recommend her to any bride, no matter how big or small your wedding is!

• Wedding: 08/01/2009
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I hired Something Blue wedding services about two weeks before my wedding to provide same day coordination. Jackie was extremely helpful and it was reassuring to know someone else was taking care of matters. I only wish I had brought her on board sooner, two weeks was a short time to catch someone up on a three-day wedding affair!

• Wedding: 07/04/2009
612-217-2583
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire