Signature Events

Flexibility:
 (4.9/5.0)

Sort By:

Jill 5 Reviews
Signature Events is wonderful! It's the best money we spent for the whole wedding. I didn't have to worry about anything because I knew it was being thought about for me. It was such a great stress reliever having Kelly planning, creating, organizing, and doing things. :)
Wedding: 06/01/2012

Lauren 1 Reviews
I can't even begin to describe how amazing Kelly was through out every step of our wedding planning process!!! She was so great with so many things, here is a list of the many amazing aspects of Kelly and her work in event planning:

- She was ALWAYS timely in returning calls, text, and emails, even on weekends and evenings!
- She's so helpful in helping make decisions on everything from napkin colors, menu options, paper types, to suite styles.
- She's amazing at helping me keep organized with revised To Do Lists, paying vendors, making decisions, calling vendors, and everything in between!
- She went above and beyond so many times to help us out! When my parent's house flooded ten days before the wedding, she made my family dinner and delivered it to our house that day! She even ran errands for us the week before the wedding when things got crazy!
- She has inside connections with SO MANY VENDORS, and was able to get us great deals with everything from food to our DJ services!
- She did all the time consuming, not fun, leg work of gathering catering bids, making timelines, and constant communication with all your vendors on the little details!
- She's thought of everything and will guarantee nothing hasn't been thought of for you big event!

I could go on and on about Kelly and her amazing work! Because of her, our wedding day was EVERYTHING I could have ever dreamed of and more!!!
Wedding: 06/01/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My daughter's wedding was perfect, and the credit goes to Kelly Johnson of Signature Events. She was awesome! She was calm and organized throughout the entire process, which allowed us to enjoy the big day!

Our younger daughter will marry in the next few years, and the first person we will call is Kelly!

Thanks Kelly for all your work!

Mark
Wedding: 01/15/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kelly is great at what she does. She remembers everything. Kelly gave me reminders, helped me make to-do lists and helped me accomplish the hard stuff (for example, catering bids). She is also the most detail oriented person I know. She was always helpful, friendly, and pleasant. I would recommend her to any bride, especially those like me who are forgetful and less than organized. Kelly made our dream wedding possible.
Wedding: 09/09/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Kelly made my planning experience stress free and fun! Her sweetness mixed with her creativity is what every bride-to-be needs! She does all of the grunt work and worked very hard to produce an event that went beyond anything I could have ever envisioned! My wedding would not have turned out to be as stunning as it was were it not for Kelly being my wedding coordinator!
Wedding: 08/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kelly's enthusiastic attention to detail helped create a most beautiful wedding planning experience. She translated and enhanced my daughter's ideas and worked tirelessly to help realize her dreams. Her helpful, creative insight was fueled by her genuine desire to see our event succeed. The final event was produced with grace and precision, due to Kelly's meticulously communicated timeline. Kelly Johnson's Signature Events created the memory of a lifetime for our family!
Wedding: 08/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kelly was awesome. She was so on top of everything and always positive and patient. She definitely knows what she's doing and is also so nice to be around. Kelly made sure everything went off without a hitch and I know we couldn't have pulled it off without all of her help!
Wedding: 07/09/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I wasn't sure I needed to use a wedding planner, as I felt pretty organized and detail-oriented. But one of the best things we did was to hire Signature Events so that we could ENJOY our day. Kelly listened to what we wanted, always responded in a detailed and organized manner, was so positive and friendly, gave feedback based on her experience with other weddings, and helped our rehearsal and wedding run so smoothly. We LOVED our day!
Wedding: 07/09/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Kelly was there the whole step of the way during the wedding. I could not have enjoyed our wedding day as much as i did if Kelly had not been there. I never worried about anything, she was always one step ahead of what was going on that day. I was a pleasure working with Kelly.
Wedding: 06/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kelly,with Signature Events did an exceptionaol job for my daughter's wedding! She provided me with the gift of being able to enjoy her day,as she took care of every detail. She works so well with the other venders with her professionalism and upbeat personality.
I would highly recommend her.

Gretchen Kushniroff
Wedding: 06/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kelly was a phenomenal wedding planner and coordinator! There really isn't enough space here to write what a blessing she was. She constantly had new and creative ideas that were affordable for my wedding. She returns calls promptly, always went the extra mile, and is the very best at just celebrating you and your special day. If you want a wedding coordinator who is organized, creative, punctual, budget-minded, talented and will make your day better than you ever imagined then Kelly Johnson is the woman for the job! Thank you Kelly...a million times over!!!
Wedding: 06/13/2010
 720-394-3584
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire