Quality Foto Finish Photo & Video

Value
Flexibility
Tamara
05/01/2015

We are beyond happy that we chose Quality Foto Finish as our photographer/videographer. They did a phenomenal job on our engagement and wedding photos. They were always open to our ideas that we had and they are always very quick to respond to your calls or emails. Coming from someone who loves making memories with pictures, you can't go wrong with booking them for your event!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Gail and Dale did an AMAZING job for our wedding. They worked with our budget, allowing us to pay in installments which made life so much easier. And the finished product was even better than we could have hoped. We had a New Year's Eve wedding and Dale stayed right until the end and got some amazing shots of our New Year's kiss. I would have regretted it greatly if we hadn't worked with Gail and Dale on our special day.

Additionally, Gail went out of her way to get us special, edited copies of the video that we could share with some members of our family who were interested in the ceremony but not necessarily the reception. It was not part of our original agreement but Gail insisted it was not a problem.

We could not be happier with Gale and Dale and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality keepsake of their day!

Services Used: Videography

Gail was more like a friend than a vendor. My fiancé and I initially met with her at her house, and she made us feel very at home. She had samples of her work all around the house and it was obvious she has talent. As we were talking we hit it off right from the start, our personalities complemented each other and she put me right at ease. She provided everything I was looking for in a contract.

The day of the wedding she was prompt and got me laughing which took away some of my nervousness. She allowed my wedding party to take pictures as she was. Gail and Jean both shot my wedding and the pictures are absolutely gorgeous. Gail and even took pictures of people that went up to her and asked for a picture. The work is true to the name, with Quality Foto Finish, you get quality and you will not regret hiring them.

Mrs. Foronda
11/02/2013

I received a recommendation to use Quality Foto Finish from a friend who had used them for her wedding. I originally hadn't planned on having a videographer for my big day. But boy am I glad I did! When I first met Gail, I was very impressed with her knowledge and professionalism. Also, she made me feel welcome and at home - she is very friendly and easy to work with, I was very happy to have her be a part of my special day. I met Dale on my wedding day shortly before the ceremony. He was very pleasant and we ended up sharing a few jokes, which helped set me at ease. He was professional through the entire wedding and I felt he worked really well with my photographers. I was VERY VERY impressed with both Dale and Gail's work putting my video together. Gail called me as soon as it was ready and I was able to pick up my videos that day she invited me in and showed me a brief snippet of the video. I was immediately impressed with their quality of work, hence their name sake. I just finished watching both discs of my wedding, I laughed and I cried but I was SO happy I chose to go with Quality Foto Finish to capture my special day. They were amazing; they captured things on video that my husband and I didn't get the opportunity to witness and for that I am thankful. Now we will be able to relive our special day any time we want thanks to Dale and Gail's amazing work! The camera was steady, not shaky..I did not feel as if I was on a roller coaster or spinning around. They did a great job with the sound quality as well. We were able to hear our Vows loud and clear. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Quality Foto Finish to anyone looking for a videographer. Not only do they do amazing work, they are really sweet people; people I am very fortunate to have met.

Services Used: Videography

They were AMAZING!!! We got lots of compliments from the guests as well that they were very attentive to us and made sure to get lots of pictures of us with our guests. They were also experienced and were able to help with the getting ready and direction of flow. I would absolutely recommend them!!!!!

Elicia
1 Review
10/26/2013

Reliable and quality service that captured the most memorable and wonderful moments. After our wedding we are hoping that the next occasion celebrated will be our child's christening. I will certainly hire Quality Foto Finish again for any event or personal occasion. Thank you for all of your care and professionalism.

Services Used: Photography

Quality Foto did an excellent job with our wedding! The staff were both professional and fun! Could not be happier!

Lisa
1 Review
06/30/2013

We shopped around a lot for a photographer for our wedding. Luckily we did because we eventually found a perfect fit for us. They were professional, friendly, flexible and the quality of the work was exquisite. They were an absolute pleasure to be around and made our special day smooth and stress free (in the picture department anyway). Also, the value for what we received far exceeded their competition.

Services Used: Photography

Absolutely loved them!! They did our engament wedding phtots and video for the wedding! They took a million photos and I barley noticed them the whole night! They were also very affordable!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Gail and Dale were wonderful to work with not only while planning for the wedding but during and after our wedding day. They were always responsive to our questions and were easily accessible throughout the entire process.
It was a pleasure having these two amazing photographers/videographer document the essence of our special day in a way that represents how happy and truly wonderful it was. They captured all the highlights of this long awaited day including the traditional as well as candid and surprise shots that instantly bring back the memory of our wedding.
They were with us over 8 hours from start to finish. They even showed up early to start taking “pre-wedding” shots which turned out to be so fortunate because we had a deluge of rain and a tornado warning at the precise time of our wedding. They made us and our guests feel comfortable and completely at ease even though the weather was playing havoc with our clothes, our vintage car and their photographic equipment.
We can’t count the number of times our friends and family told us how impressed they are with our photos and that we were lucky to have such amazing photographers. They captured moments that we didn’t even know they had.
They are professional, honest, reliable and great photographers as well as just wonderful and fun people to be around and do business with. It is no wonder that they have been in business for so many years. We would highly recommend them for your wedding or any other time you are looking for professional pictures. Thanks so much.

Services Used: Photography

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer/videographer. This husband and wife team were superb! Gail and Dale spent the day with us from beginning to end, no set time limit. They went to the men's house first, then here, then to the Rose Garden, and then to the venue for pictures and video. They went above and beyond. They were very pleasant, personable, professional and knowledgeable. I got more than my monies worth with this couple. If I ever need a professional photographer in the future, these will be the ones I call. Thanks again Gail and Dale!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

This is long overdue! I was extremely happy with the services we received from Quality Foto Finish. Gail and Dale were very flexible and accommodating when it came to locations we wished to have photos & video taken before, during and after the ceremony. I absolutely LOVE pictures and never go anywhere without my camera, so I needed to make sure we had photographers that I could trust to snap tons of photos for me! I had them both there and they did a great job. The value for the service was outstanding. They didn't charge per hour like many (most) photographers do for weddings, they were with us the entire day. We were very satisfied with the pictures and the video we received. They did a wonderful job of capturing the highlights of our special day. Thanks so much Gail and Dale!

Jen & Ryan O.

Services Used: Photography

The service provided was videography, not photography. One of our dvds didn't work and they sent another no issue and no questions asked. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Photography

Wonderful job! Gail customized a package to suit our needs! Took great photos. Highly recommended. Gail took every photo I asked for. Seemed very focused on the Bride (me) but I wish I'd asked for more balance between bride and groom facial photos.

Services Used: Photography

We loved Gail and Dale the moment we first met them. They were kind and listened to what we wanted, they were not pushy. Dale was there the moment we got to the venue. He was helpful getting family together that we wanted in pictures and did some fun shots of my husband and I. We cant wait to see the finished products.

Services Used: Photography

I was more than pleased with the service I received from Quality Foto Finish. Gail was always just an email or phone call away, so no question ever went unanswered. After I received the email that all of the pictures were uploaded to their website and ready to view I was surprised to see not just the amount of pictures but the quality of the shots that were taken. We hardly saw the photographer which I thought was a huge plus, so when I saw the amount of pictures that were taken I was shocked. However, when we were ready for a certain picture to be taken he was always right there. I really don't think I could say enough about how happy I am that I chose them to capture my special day.