Orchard Wedding

4.2
Flexibility
3.7
4.2

We love the Country Mill and wanted to get married there since that was where we went on our first date. We were bummed that the barn was book so far in advance but then Steve told us that they now have ceremonies at the pond and we wanted to have our ceremony at the pond so it worked wonderfully and it was cheaper! There were a few things we didn't like. We were told the wagons that carried everyone to the site would act as a wall to shield us from the wedding guests we didn't know that the windows were open & people could see through & see us waiting in line to walk down the aisle. There are 2 trees that you go between that are Very close together, my dress was big & my dad & I could not walk next to each other through them, I had to go first and then he followed. The ground was not flat out by the pond so older family had a hard time walking when we were taking pictures. Our reception was in the Winery Barn (the store). People sitting by the bar couldn't hear the DJ & couldn't see the cake, my grandma missed us cutting our cake. The bridal room is very small & upstairs, we knew this when we decided to have the wedding there. I didn't realize how hard it would be to walk down the stairs in my dress. The shape of the barn was not ideal for us, maybe if we put a speaker back by the bar and got ready somewhere else. I understand now why the bigger barn is sold out so far in advance. Steve was wonderful to work with he answered questions & let us come out and look around whenever we asked, we had a problem with him not receiving my emails so I started texting him and it was fine. He was great communicating with our cater, photographer and cake person.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Steve was helpful and was good at email correspondence. The wedding day ended up being beautiful weather, and we got a number of compliments on the setting for the ceremony in the orchard. In late July there were small green apples on the trees, which worked well with the shades of green that were my wedding's colors.
We had a little more than 200 guests and the barn garage doors were opened up for better air flow. It also worked out well for pictures, because more light was able to get into the barn.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was beautiful. The ceremony location was perfect! It was exactly how we always dreamed it would be. Steve was always willing to make time to let us see the venue and accommodated all of our needs. It is the perfect location for an outdoor rustic wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was very helpful throughout our wedding. They were even there to help us set up our decorations, and they took our suggestions to make things better in any way. The orchard was a unique site for a wedding and a reception. The blossoms are beautiful in early May which made for some natural decorations that were even better than I had hoped for.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths