The MillCreek Wilde

Benton Harbor, MI View map

The MillCreek Wilde sits deep in the countryside of Southwest Michigan just 1.5 hours from Chicago and 2 hours from Detroit. It's a perfect central location for your out of town guests. As you approach MillCreek you are surrounded by rolling fields, fragrant orchard blossoms, fruiting trees and beautiful working farms which sets the stage for your day. In fact, Millcreek Wilde is noted for offering one of the most private and secluded wedding day experiences.

3.9

Brittany B. Married on 06/12/2021

Best day ever

Amelia and Sara,

I can’t stop crying happy tears!!!

Everything was beyond my wildest dreams. Every hiccup, every bump in the road, led me to June 12, 2021 at MillCreek Wilde and I am so thankful for all of it.

The venue was an entire vibe on its own and a place where we felt the most comfortable staying true to ourselves. I cannot tell you how many comments we received, “How did you guys find this place?”

Thank you for all of your help, your advice and your guidance. I will always look back at these moments with the most joyful memories and utmost gratitude for you all.
  • Regan
    Regan L. Married on 05/15/2021

I could not be happier with this venue, it was a dream.

I am still blown away by how absolutely AMAZING this venue was from my experience with Amelia and Kirby (owners) to the breathtaking beauty of the venue itself. It was beyond beautiful, everyone I worked with went above and beyond for our special day, and people couldn't stop raving about how gorgeous and unique the venue is. Because I want anyone looking into this venue to have the same incredible experience that I had had my wedding at MillCreek Wilde, I want to touch on a few things that I was originally a little worried about (as a new bride who had no idea what she was doing) but turned out to be an absolute non-issue.

First of all, the venue needed no additional decor other than the centerpieces and a sign for the guestbook. We brought so much stuff that we decided not to use because the venue was perfect on its own.

Secondly, I was worried the area might be a little too rural for my city-dwelling guests but they had no issues at all finding the venue, and anybody that had bad cell service said it was brief and honestly, they are there to celebrate! Who needs perfect cell service?

I was worried about finding vendors since I was planning everything from out of town. Amelia provided me a long list of vendors she recommended and they all delivered beautifully! I am especially grateful for the recommendation given for White Horse Farm Catering because the food was the best I've ever had at a wedding (and most restaurants!).

If you've reviewed the venue layout you'll notice that the dancefloor is a little separated from the dining area. This ended up being a huge plus because a) older guests stayed all night because they were able to visit with everyone without shouting over loud music, but everyone who wanted to dance was singing their hearts out as if they were at a live concert, b) since many people walked over to the dancefloor to watch our first dance, suddenly we noticed everyone swaying back and forth with us and singing along. It was so much more beautiful than people watching from their chairs (though many still did, as you can still see the dancefloor), and c) the dance floor was next to two open doors which allowed for a nice breeze, we never overheated.

Obviously, weddings can be costly. This venue was way more affordable than any other venue we viewed, but I was still writing out the largest checks I ever have before so it was nerve-wracking. Every deposit that was refundable if not used (for us it was the heating) was refunded immediately following the wedding. It was so nice to not have to worry about reaching out again.

Finally, Amelia was not only so patient with my 1000000 questions but she seemed happy to answer everything I asked, and she always got back to me quickly. By the time of the wedding, I felt like we were friends because she had been so wonderful to me.

I know this is a ridiculously long review, I am just so happy and want to share it with everyone.
    Kayla G. Married on 07/05/2019

Best Venue

I loved our wedding at Millcreek Wilde!! We had our wedding on July 5, and even thought it was over 90 degrees it was the perfect place for our wedding! Everything is so beautiful and the staff is so helpful. So many people said this was the best venue they had been at too! I highly recommend having your wedding here!

68770 80t Ave Benton Harbor, MI, 49023
Location of (The MillCreek Wilde)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding