Mike Darga Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Mike did engagement photos for my fiance and I. He was very professional and easy to work with. Mike was also flexible. He let us choose where we wanted to be photographed, but also offered locations in the park where he thought we would get great photos. He gave us the freedom to move around and pose how we would like. Mike makes it affordable to get some unique photos that capture the moment. We had a great experience and a lot of fun. Our pictures turned out great!

Services Used: Photography

I loved working with Mike Darga for my event. He is a true professional. He never gets in the way, but captured every important detail. He is friendly and easy to work with. After the event he got my photos to me quickly and there was so much more than I expected. Great Work!!!

Mike Darga Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Rose! I loved working the Tummy 2 Toddler Expo Event. What a huge success. 70 different vendors showcasing their brand / products. We had over 1,150 attendees!! The day was filled with a ton of activities and guest speakers. I'm happy you enjoyed the photos. I can't wait to work with you again!!

Mike Darga

Services Used: Photography

Let me start by saying that Mike right from the get go was AMAZING! He was very willing to work with us on everything. From our date,to location, to the type of photos we were looking for. He has kept in touch with us through out the entire process. Not to mention de doesnt just show up at the location and say ok lets do this. He takes the time to go to the location ahead of time (which was helful since ours was a church) and see what kind of lighting he would need. Also to view the surrounding area to get the best photos possible! He is very friendly and very professional. He takes in your input and gives you the best options to make your wedding day or any event most memorable possible. I would recommend him to anyone. The photos are outstanding and one couldn't ask for better service. Thanks again MIke!

Services Used: Photography

Working with Mike was such a pleasure. Finding someone who can really balance professionalism with being personal is tough, but this is where Mike shines. I had no doubts that the best of our wedding day were going to be captured. We really appreciated his responsiveness as well. We were planning our wedding from another state and it was fantastic that Mike was able to answer all of our questions when we needed him to. His warmth and the care that he wants to put in your day makes you relax and know that you're needs are going to be met. He's a wonderful person to work with and all of our photos turned out amazing! We really couldn't have been happier.

Services Used: Photography

Mike was a real pleasure to work with. He listened to what we wanted and delivered in an outstanding, pleasant, and professional manner. He is exactly the type of professional you want to work with for your wedding. I was overly impressed with his responsiveness to every inquiry and his willingness to be flexible to meet our needs. You will have a good experience (and a great value) when you choose Mike.

The pictures were beautiful and I even was told that Mike captured "the most perfect wedding photo" that my friends and family have seen. IMO, Mike excels at portraiture and at capturing the beauty of the details of the day. The real plus is that Mike is just so nice, calm, and pleasant - he's a true joy to have around on that big day.

Mike Darga Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a true pleasure getting to know you and Greg. I was honored that you chose me to photograph your wedding. We had a fabulous time and produced beautiful photos. Wishing you both the very best!!

Services Used: Photography

Mike was an amazing photographer. I did not have many special request from Mike. I just wanted him to blend in and capture the "real" wedding I wanted to see natural reations and moments.. He did just that. My only regret is not getting an all day package. His prices were/are beyond reasonable and he was so flexable with the meeting times and locations. Mike has a love for Detroit like my husband and I and we took out engagment pictures downtown and they were great!
If you would like to speak to me for a reference please feel free to contact Mike and I will give him permission to have you call me!
PS... Everyone thought Mike was family with a really nice camera! LOL He blended in great!

Services Used: Photography

Don't understand why when I posted this it didn't show on my profile! So I have to post again! :) My wife and I searched tons of photographers before we found Mike Darga Photography. This was one of the best photographers we've met. Beyond his excellent work & quality of pictures, his kindness, flexibility, made our wedding run smooth! Even during the ceremony I rarely ever could see where he was at but yet he captured amazing photos! Alot of photographers want everything done in a timeline and it can be a hassle but I felt like our photographer wasn't just there on business but was apart of our wedding. We constantly receive compliments from our friends & family who bragged on how professional yet friendly our photographer was! The pictures from our engagement to our wedding came out AMAZING! Truly captured the fun & Blessing that happend on our special day! Trust me there's alot of photographers out there but only ONE I would recommend to those searching! God Bless!

Jesse & Katlynn

Services Used: Photography

6 weeks before my wedding day, the photographer that I had lined up unexpectedly moved out of state. Consequently I was left without a photographer with so little time to spare and Mike saved the day! He responded to my emails in a timely manner and even helped calm me down on the phone when I expressed how upset I was about the situation.

The day of the wedding he met me and my bridal party at the salon at 12:30 and had a smile on his face, ready with the camera, until after 9 at night. He was very professional. Plans changed numerous times and he was always ready to do whatever was necessary. My only disappointment is that we ran out of time to do photos with my bridal party before the reception started, but that wasn't his fault at all.

Mike Darga Photography responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the wonderful review Dana! I really enjoyed getting to know you and Nate. I'm so happy I could "come to the rescue" and offer you wedding photography services after your contracted photographer left town! We had a great day and a lot of fun. I'm so happy you loved your images.

Services Used: Photography

Mike captured so many beautiful things that I never would have seen otherwise. He is an amazingly hard worker and is passionate about his work. We are so grateful to have had the blessings of his services and talents.

Mike Darga Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Rachael! I really appreciate your wonderful review. It was a true pleasure to photograph your beautiful wedding. We had a wonderful time together. Your images turned out amazing!