Michaud's Towne n' Country

(4.1 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at Michaud's made planning our reception so much easier. They are very detailed oriented and great with communicating. We weren't able to get to our hall early to set up, but the staff did a great job with our decorations and everything looked perfect. The staff was very friendly and helpful at our reception. There was always someone there offering to get us something to drink or asking if we needed anything. We had a lot of compliments on the food. The staff moved quickly to get all of our guests served. I was nervous about other events going on at the same time and other people coming into our reception, but we never had any problems. I'm so happy that we had our reception here!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The staff at Michaud's was wonderful. The tables and our reception room looked amazing. Food was delicious. I wish they allowed for the bride and groom to take a to-go box. I would have loved to have eaten more later after the reception was over. We got married in their courtyard chalet. It was set up nicely for everyone to sit. The room for me and my girls was perfect! But after we were ready and I was waiting out of sight for the ceremony I was told doors leading to where I was would be closed so no one would end up seeing me before time. Well that didn't happen. The door was never closed and a bunch of people came down for the bathroom and ended up seeing me. But other than those few things it was awesome there!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

By far the best place we checked out. We are so glad we went with them. They made our reception perfect. Always will help out in anyway!!! We love them!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Kristin
3.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I was at a wedding there on May 25 2014
The hall and the service was great,
But it was the worst food I've ever tasted at a wedding.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Very professional environment. Kind, patient staff who care about what they do and know how important it is to the people who have events there. Made our day very special and perfect. Everything was smooth as silk. Thank you Michauds!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Paula
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The people at Michaud's were so friendly and professional! They worked with me on what I wanted and helped me make my dream wedding come true. The facilities were newly remodeled and beautiful. The banquet manager (Debbie) was fantastic and worked well with my other vendors. Michaud's had many options for me to choose from and made sure I had all the information I needed before making decisions. They offered me specials and deals where available and did not push to make more money, but pushed to make me happy and make sure I was getting what I wanted and needed! And the food was fantastic!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They have great service, great food, great atmosphere at great prices.

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Food was yummy, people were friendly and my reception was great! There are just a few issues they don't make concessions for. Overall I would reccommend them.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michauds Town and Country was fantastic! The people that work there are very friendly and they helped so much in the planning of my wedding. They set up the room beautifully and the food was delicious! I would definitely recommend them!

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

1) I specifically chose the "Grand Ballroom" at Michaud's because I wanted to have my wedding ceremony on the staircase which Chuck (and I think Doris is her name--the booking managers) both knew. This space was about $500 more than any other space to reserve, and we also had a minimum of paying for 250 heads because it was a large space. We would never have invited that many to our wedding, but I wanted my dream wedding of getting married on a staircase. Chuck called only two months before the wedding to let us know they'd be doing construction on the room, and we would no longer be able to use the stairs for the ceremony (they are tearing them down). I reminded him that the stairs and chandeliers were the main reason we went with their venue and he told me he knew that but they should have realized it was a safety concern and he mentioned the contract we signed states something about construction being able to take place and changes can happen…bla bla bla. He wasn't willing to make any concessions, even though I pleaded they wait until after my wedding, or take some money off of the price since this completely changed the vision of the wedding, etc. I asked to speak to the owner and he said I couldn't do that and they are building a shorter stage in place of the stairs that we can use. I was crushed. 2) The construction of the stage was NOT finished until late afternoon ON THE DAY OF MY WEDDING, which made it very difficult to decorate. In addition, we couldn’t use the stage for rehearsal and timing the night before. We had to work like dogs to finish getting the stage decorated on time and the mother of the bride didn't even have time to get her hair done. 3) Doris was always very abrasive and rude. Chuck did the initial walkthrough, and then she plays bad cop. 4) The outside garden for our pictures was brown and hardly any flowers that summer. 5) The food was awful, hardly seasoned and cold. 6) They cut electricitity and our last song mid song.

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

We had a great time at our wedding. We had our ceremony in the courtyard and the reception in the regency room. Michaud's did a great job. We were not allowed to take any left-overs home and they took the food away very quickly which I was not happy about. The decor and overall look is a little outdated but other than that I have few complaints.

• Wedding: 07/21/2012
Services Used: Catering
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

They are somewhat flexible on things, but at times we couldn't get ahold of the bartender for cups of water. I feel everything was on par for the price you pay here. Don't expect exceptional service, but also don't expect horrible service. I would recommend them to people looking for an average priced place.

• Wedding: 07/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great friendly staff!!!!!! We've been to Michauds numerous times and have not been disappointed. The prices are reasonable and it seems to be bustling with fun.

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were so friendly and down to earth. Made my day effortless

• Wedding: 03/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely stunning place. The grand ballroom was the perfect size to fit our large guest list and wedding party! the staff was incredible and even gave us an extra half hour for the air conditioning not working right away. The bartenders and servers and the whole entire atmosphere was beyond my expectations!

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
Services Used: Catering
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I fell in love with the staff at Michauds. They were so down to earth and always tried to help. THe only downside was the roudy crowd next to us fighting and coming into our room to drink, however, aside from that fact, the food was great and the staff is amazing!

• Wedding: 07/30/2011
440-238-7078
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.2