Mia Bella Couture

(1.3 / 5.0)
0.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

This place is awful. It is located in a nice building, that's the only good thing I can say. The staff was not knowledgeable in bridal. The girls there did not look or act professional. They kept moving the delivery date for my dress. Thankfully I ordered my dress ahead of schedule! The amount I paid for my dress was far too much to receive that kind of service. Madeleine's Bridal in Old Town Clovis can get you the same designer dresses with better service!! I would never go there!!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
0.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Mia Bella sucks! Horrible custome service! Debbie, Allison and Derek have no idea about customer service. The day I picked up my dress and veil I left cry because Debbie yelled at me. She is certifiably crazy.bbb give them a f rating. They suck Debbie is a crazy bitch and Allison is an idiot and Derek never refunded my money. Save your self and don't go

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Zero Stars, for sure. They're horrible and rude and if you don't look like money, they don't care. Please don't go there. It might be fun to play dress up, but the service is terrible. The first time I went in there it was dead. It was about 1:30 on a tuesday or thursday afternoon. I had just been at the gym and had some other "messy" errands to run, so I didn't bother getting dressed up after the gym. I was really interested in a dress that was like 6k. I stopped in to see if it could be ordered. They didn't know, and wouldn't give me a ballpark on the dress. Okay, whatever. They were also rude, condescending, and generally looked and talked at me because of how I looked. Sorry people generally don't look like a million bucks after running 3 or 4 miles. I was told they'd call me back and never did. I figured, alright, my fault, I look awful and probably looked "poor". Fast forward about a month. I got dolled up in my most expensive clothes and shoes and went back intent on looking at dresses. I told the one son about my previous experience and he apologized. I got an appointment with the owner. I was a little discouraged because a lot of the higher-end bridal samples don't come in realistic sizes, but they assured me that they would make the dresses fit me. I had a few that I wanted to try and I was really excited. I had just had surgery to remove a tumor. So I had a whole lot going on and needed a pick-me-up. I get to my appointment, and I got to try on my dress that I wanted. I wasn't really satisfied with it, but she did slice the seam open to try and make it fit (The sample would fit a street size like 2.) It was nice that she did that, but I was disappointed she wouldn't let me try on a bigger sample dress in another size that I really did like. "You can't top that one on you" was her response. She told me the price and I said I would think about it. about two weeks ago (3 months after) she called to check up on me. I told her I bought the dress through someone else substantially cheaper. She got frustrated and hung up on me. Didn't give me a chance to say thank you or that I would still get shoes, accessories, reception dress, and bridesmaids dresses through them. Well, we went there again today so my friend could try on her bridesmaids dress and get measured. They didn't measure her, didn't give us the time of day and the owner was SUPER snotty! We just tried the dress on and poked around and left. We were in the parking lot deciding where to go to dinner and talking about the wedding and other things. The owner called the cops! I guess there is one that is in the building permanently. So, the actual cop came up to us and asked if we were waiting for the store and we said no, we had just finished and were deciding where to go to dinner. We weren't being loud or rude or destructive. We were just talking. We were there for maybe 20 minutes. But seriously, call the cops? She had to be seriously looking hard at us. I'm sorry to say, but not only did they lose out on a 5k dress, but also about 2k in bridesmaids stuff and accessories. It's not the way you make money or generate business. Ugh....awful. I work in customer service, and if they were my employees, they would be fired.

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

This was the worst part of my wedding planning. I purchased my dress one year prior to my wedding. I wanted some changes made and Mia Bella said they would make the changes at no additional cost to me. 8 months later, my dress is still not done. When they did "finish" it, it was completely ruined! It no longer fit (I'm a size 4) and did not look anything like I had asked. I had to take my dress to another seamstress to have her repair just about everything. The only part of my dress that was salvageable was the skirt. The owner and her son were completely rude, leaving horrible messages on my voice mail. They took no responsibility for the mistakes they made. They said it was my fault for wanting the changes. Save yourself the hassle and shop somewhere else for your dress. The same problems occurred with all my bridesmaids' dresses. It was a nightmare! I should have done my research on them before purchasing.

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very fortunate to have such wonderful bridesmaids who did all of the work for me! All of my girls were different shapes & sizes, so my original plan was for them to pick their own dress style. The only condition was that they were to be navy blue & knee-length. Mia Bella has such a wide variety of styles & dresses, that I figured each girl would choose her own. The dresses are well-priced & they were ready within 6 weeks. Ironically, all of them agreed on a simple elegant dress with one shoulder strap that mimicked my dress. They turned out beautifully & my girls looked amazing.

• Wedding: 10/22/2010
1.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

I don't think I've ever taken the time to write a review in my life, so I must feel compelled enough to do so. I used to work in an upscale bridal salon years ago, and I am unimpressed with their lack of professionalism. Especially in this economy, you can't afford to ignore your clients and not return phone calls/emails. Maybe this client would have purchased more from your store in the future, but now has a bad taste in their mouth. I think it's worth it to make the drive to another city to find another boutique bridal store. I did not have a good experience. They make it so obvious how money hungry they are and for how nice their store is, they personally show little class. I do hope they change and improve their business.

• Wedding: 10/22/2010
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

This merchant is unprofessional and rude. Had a horrible experience from start to shaky end. Merchandise was not at all what was promised and everyone had to be altered -- avoid this business!

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
559-435-1246
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
1.1